Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cwaniara
Naruto admitted she saved him and that she's strong. So nothing other people think about her really matters.

Hooray, Kishimoto resorts to using a blatantly transparent attempt to make Hinata look less like a blatant plot point.
I don't think Naruto will really have much romance.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cwaniara
Naruto admitted she saved him and that she's strong. So nothing other people think about her really matters.

Naruto said that to be polite. And as One said, Masashi could have used that to make Hinata look more useful than she is. Really not working. In reality, she really did nothing, but pile up a hugeass amount of guilt onto Naruto. How did she save him? She didn't even free him from the rods. What kind of a savior is she?

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
S Y M P H Y N Y
Mizz Chopper

Pretty ? Sakura is pretty !?
Well she was cute when she was a kid but now she looks more like a dude.
Sorry but I think she looks FAR from cute. And so what if Nina thinks Sakura sucks as hell,I think so too.
And I got words to back up why I THINK HINATA is better than Sakura.
Though I do hate threads like these,I miss being in a good Sakura and Hinata debate once in awhile.
But all is base on opinion and some facts. I'm a Hinata fan that can take other peoples opinion,and I hope you're a person that can also take other people's opinions .
So like I said before,So what if she thinks Sakura Sucks as hell.

I dislike people who bash on characters. Which is why I am giving Nina a taste of her own medicine by bashing on Hinata. I am using Nina's negative attitude and portraying it through Hinata; and I am sure that should wouldn't like Hinata being bashed upon either.

I like Hinata and I don't think any low of her, and nor should anyone else bash upon a character if they are only going to smack-talk.

Sorry if I sound confusing.

You make sense.

Alot of people bash on characters in this forum. But none of it isn't true because it's all base on opinions. And you're not making any difference from just bashing on Hinata.
I dislike people that can't take other people opinions .
Nekoei
fancynancy11
Nekoei
I typically prefer Naruto x Hinata over Naruto x Sakura. Why?

Because Sakura is a selfish, lying punta who didn't hesitate to ask Naruto to "bring back Sasuke" who she "loves so much". She never once stopped to consider that maybe Sasuke wasn't such hot s**t. End rant about Pre-Shippuden Sakura.

Once she'd grown up a bit, I actually liked Sakura a bit more. I still don't think she deserves Naruto, who would do anything and everything for her. In the manga, she lies to Naruto about loving him and about giving up on Sasuke. And even though Naruto knew that she was lying, it was the simple fact that she lied.

Hinata x Naruto would be such a sweet romance, if Kishimoto would get his a** in gear and put it in the manga. My only problem is that Hinata is draggin' a** truly confessing her feelings to Naruto. And I don't mean that weak confession after she jumped into to save him from Pein. I mean a legit, soul baring profession of love.

Still, despite her perpetually annoying, crippling shyness, I would rather see Naruto with Hinata than with Forehead.

wow, you need to reread the story, Sakura asked him to bring Sasuke back, there were all on a mission to do just that afterall, but NARUTO CHOOSE to give the lifetime promise,, because he truly cares for Sakura. and Sakura did not lie about her feelings for Naruto, she lied about her feelings for SASUKE that time. get your facts right!

Sakura is not selfish, she is a Tsundere, they are very unselfish characters in general! sure they all start out harsh, but hell, that's what character development is for right?

I really don't care about Hinata, she should just stop forcing herself on Naruto, and let Naruto love Sakura already...geez. scream

...okay, I'm going to need you to calm down, first of all.

Secondly, YOU need to reread the story, because Sakura clearly asks Naruto to bring Sasuke back. I didn't say s**t about Naruto making his lifelong promise. So, get YOUR facts straight before you go throwing out accusations.
And if you read the manga at all, you'd know that Hinata is not one to force herself on anyone.

Maybe if you took your head out of Sakura's a**, you'd realize that your argument is invalid, and will not sway me from my view point.

hmmm, maybe I worded that wroung, fine Hinata doesn't force herslf on him, my bad, but I have been keeping up with this anime/Manga for a few years now, I know how she asked Naruto, and how he come about to making that vow.

yes, I know you were not talking about the promise.. but I assumed you were becuase your statement didn't make sense otherwise, like I said, they were on a mission to bring Sasuke back anyway, so it didn't really matter that Sakura asked him to do that. ( he was going to do it anyway...)

ps, I LIKE Sakura's a**. emotion_awesome

anyway sorry for getting all crabby back there. lol.. I do that at times, emotion_sweatdrop
Arisu1985
Hinata is not forcing herself on anyone and especially not on Naruto as she's shy around him and stays in the backround. The only thing she did in front of him, was confessing her feelings when she thought she'll die soon. Lately she decided to hold Naruto's hand, because she gains confidence around him and wants to be supportive. Suddenly it's forcing herself on him? She didn't even do anything yet. Afraid Naruto can actually love her back? LOL

don't take it so hard, I just really hate Naruhina. sweatdrop it's the same thing people that don't like Sasusaku say about Sakura afterall... no biggie right? neutral

Ninja out~! ninja

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II_iMuddy_II
Cwaniara

Naruto said that to be polite. And as One said, Masashi could have used that to make Hinata look more useful than she is. Really not working. In reality, she really did nothing, but pile up a hugeass amount of guilt onto Naruto. How did she save him? She didn't even free him from the rods. What kind of a savior is she?

Naruto didn't said this just to be polite, he meant it as he looked her into eyes and said what he felt. Kishi didn't pictured that scene as Naruto would try to bullshit her, so it's just your incorrect interpretation I assume.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cwaniara
II_iMuddy_II
Cwaniara

Naruto didn't said this just to be polite, he meant it as he looked her into eyes and said what he felt. Kishi didn't pictured that scene as Naruto would try to bullshit her, so it's just your incorrect interpretation I assume.

Don't avoid the question, my interpretation is not incorrect.
Exactly how Hinata save Naruto? She did not even help Naruto free himself. She was a burden and nuisance. Masashi only put that scene in for 2 reasons. 1. To make Hinata seem more useful than a useless baggage. 2. To "indirectly" turn Hinata down by not mentioning the confession.
Mizz Chopper
You make sense.

Alot of people bash on characters in this forum. But none of it isn't true because it's all base on opinions. And you're not making any difference from just bashing on Hinata.
I dislike people that can't take other people opinions .

Yikes! I have to repeat myself again.... sweatdrop

I wasn't trying to bash on Hinata, I am attempting to 'give haters a taste of their own medicine.'

And besides, I wasn't even bashing on Hinata and even if I really wanted to, I would end up sounding like the others who smack-talk on Sakura. I'm clearly not calling Hinata an ugly troll, or ranting that she's completely useless, or any other crap haters make up.
blaugh

Thank you for understanding.
Nekoei
I typically prefer Naruto x Hinata over Naruto x Sakura. Why?

Because Sakura is a selfish, lying punta who didn't hesitate to ask Naruto to "bring back Sasuke" who she "loves so much". She never once stopped to consider that maybe Sasuke wasn't such hot s**t. End rant about Pre-Shippuden Sakura.

Once she'd grown up a bit, I actually liked Sakura a bit more. I still don't think she deserves Naruto, who would do anything and everything for her. In the manga, she lies to Naruto about loving him and about giving up on Sasuke. And even though Naruto knew that she was lying, it was the simple fact that she lied.

Hinata x Naruto would be such a sweet romance, if Kishimoto would get his a** in gear and put it in the manga. My only problem is that Hinata is draggin' a** truly confessing her feelings to Naruto. And I don't mean that weak confession after she jumped into to save him from Pein. I mean a legit, soul baring profession of love.

Still, despite her perpetually annoying, crippling shyness, I would rather see Naruto with Hinata than with Forehead.

You sure have a lot of hate for Sakura. confused haha

But I do believe Hinata mentioned she want's to be at Naruto's side. So I am predicting they both be together in the end. It's so obvious.
I'm sure Hinata will approach Naruto sometime soon.

It's funny how you make-fun of Sakura by only calling her "Forehead".... because Naruto loves that physical feature about Sakura. Isn't that sweet?

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II_iMuddy_II

Don't avoid the question, my interpretation is not incorrect.
Exactly how Hinata save Naruto? She did not even help Naruto free himself. She was a burden and nuisance. Masashi only put that scene in for 2 reasons. 1. To make Hinata seem more useful than a useless baggage. 2. To "indirectly" turn Hinata down by not mentioning the confession.

I'm not trying to avoid the question, I answered it before. That someone who's willing to give his life in order to protect someone, shows the biggest kind of love. How can you focus on the result of her actions, when she had the best intentions? When you're trying hard to achieve something and do your best, but something won't go as you planned, someone's bashing you that you didn't make it? Hinata wasn't a burden for Naruto, he admitted she's strong and that she saved him, that's a fact. It doesn't matter why Kishi made that scene between them, it could be also to develop their relationship. Naruto can still mention the confession in the future. You're focusing your two reasons only on your negative view of Hinata, when Kishi clearly doesn't think the way you do.
Develop a relationship? What relationship?

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i guess sakura is a little bit stupid...

Jacob1909's Wife

Blessed Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just_Oneofakind

The one haters won't ever notice or understand.
Arisu1985
Just_Oneofakind

The one haters won't ever notice or understand.

Of course, this "hater" won't notice. And that's because there is NOTHING CONSISTENT about it. You expect me to believe a character who faints one chapter and then straight the ******** out of nowhere proclaim her love with NOTHING to build up to it and recklessly throw her life away for the SECOND TIME! is a relationship? I knew you Hinata fans can be quite ignorant of what makes a good character, but come on!

O teach me, o wise sage! Where is this relationship that I'm too blind to realize is occurring?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff