ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
lifelylie
User Image

Are you going to like spam the whole naruto fourm with that ?
If so... LET ME JOIN YOU !!! ;D
Ino-Naru lol

Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lifelylie
User Image

OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THAT IS ******** FUNNY!!

-sakuraeverlastingx
SHANNAROOOOOO~!

Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I Cast Ultima
NaruSakuSasu
HinaStick.

I AGREE!! biggrin

Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
II_iMuddy_II
KazePhantom
Hinata, she's cuter, less maintaince, and is honest with her feelings (when she's not being shy). Sakura only likes Naruto cuz she couldn't get Sasuke, total b***h move.

Logic fail.

Logic EPIC fail. Sakura is NOT a b***h.
Sasu Ryu....kyaaa xd
Letting my yaoi-fan-girl-ness out and saying forget Sakura and Hinata, pick Sasuke!
But honestly, if there isn't anyone, Hinata, Sasuke, or no one at all.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
personwholikescookiezX3
Mudkip x Naruto

lol wow! rofl

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
sakuraeverlastingx
II_iMuddy_II
KazePhantom
Hinata, she's cuter, less maintaince, and is honest with her feelings (when she's not being shy). Sakura only likes Naruto cuz she couldn't get Sasuke, total b***h move.

Logic fail.

Logic EPIC fail. Sakura is NOT a b***h.

not always, but she can be, and when she is......you do not wanna mess with her. XD

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
narusaku will most likely happen, but i still root for naruhina. :p

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Itachi -ox
Paring*
Not couple.

And to answer your question.
None, they will all die alone.
emotion_awesome

8trying to hold in laugh* th-th-thats not funny. *burts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl rofl xd xd xd
KazePhantom

I couldn't agree more with that last sentence.

~~~
My thoughts- I'd like to see Naruto with Hinata because Hinata IS more honest, mature, and for sure, with her own feelings. It would be the perfect story.
Boy grows up being the outcast while crushing on a girl who had feelings for another guy [not to mention mean to the boy]. Boy finds out that there's always been someone who believed in him 100%, cared for him, and looked up to him. He was always in her heart. Keep in mind the series seems to have a lot to do with growing and change of heart situations- Boy decides that it's time for him to be "treated right". He decides "why should I chase after a girl who's in love with my best friend when there's been someone here for me the entire time" [Boy shows signs of growing up mentally].
Hinata is so kindhearted and so what if she's shy; that doesn't make her a bad person. If Naruto ends up with the girl who chose him because he was 2nd picking [a.k.a Sakura] then the show is just going to have a stupid ending. Sure the action is good... Let me just put it this way; I'd MUCH rather see the show end with him being single or dead instead of seeing him end up with Sakura. If Kishimoto puts him with her it's going to be an epic fail on his part. He's not big on romance, so he should just left it out completely, instead of making a crappy romance to begin with.

I don't know... Perhaps Naruto is a masochist??
Neither. Kishimoto said Sasuke and Naruto have a greater chance of ending up with each other than with any other character.

NaruHina and NaruSaku are just fans hoping for some romance.
rofl LMAO!! BUT SO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces