Welcome to Gaia! ::

manga freak 489
Kohaku_Kurai
Kohaku_Kurai
manga freak 489
Kohaku_Kurai

Hmm.. I see.
And I agree as well.. I believe true art doesn't fade. It endures the ages.. beauty everlasting. -shuffles feet and looks down-
Sasori:...... Finally, someone who agrees witg me...... (Looks up at you, and takes a step closer) Unlike Deidara, and his "Beautiful art only lasts a moment" rant that people believe.....

-smiles timidly and rubs wrist, looking at you-
So, uh.. how's.. things? sweatdrop
(mental facepalm xD)

To manga-san: *nervous laughter* I'm a poor conversationalist at the best of times. -hids face in hands- Help me out Dx
((Manga: The formalities arent needed~ Manga~Chan, or just Manga is fine! Aaand....Otay~)) Sasori: (Looks at you quzzically) Well, things are very complicated..... But how about you? You probably know some about me, but I know nothing of you......

Hmm.. Things are complicated for me as well.. Looking for a home, looking for a meaning.. -looks away-

Evi Rose's King

Friendly Loiterer

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Echo_Of_Timeless
Me: What up Hidan-sama? Hidan:...What? Are you talking to me? Me: sweatdrop Your such a dipstick but a good thing your cute...
Was that good enough?

Who the hell are you callin' a dipstick?!
Hi everyone! I've had a long loooong hiatus, and I've kind've grown up since I made this forum. I'm not sure what the 11 year old me was thinking, but I'd kinda like to start this forum back up again. Anyone willing to post or should I just drop it forever? I promise it'll be much more educated and better.....

Distinct Seeker

manga freak 489
Hi everyone! I've had a long loooong hiatus, and I've kind've grown up since I made this forum. I'm not sure what the 9 year old me was thinking, but I'd kinda like to start this forum back up again. Anyone willing to post or should I just drop it forever? I promise it'll be much more educated and better.....

Why not remake it?
Naruverse
manga freak 489
Hi everyone! I've had a long loooong hiatus, and I've kind've grown up since I made this forum. I'm not sure what the 11 year old me was thinking, but I'd kinda like to start this forum back up again. Anyone willing to post or should I just drop it forever? I promise it'll be much more educated and better.....

Why not remake it?
Cause I'm not real sure if it'll be as active as it was before. Starting up the old one again....I dunno...

Distinct Seeker

manga freak 489
Naruverse
manga freak 489

Why not remake it?
Cause I'm not real sure if it'll be as active as it was before. Starting up the old one again....I dunno...

What difference would it make anyway?
Naruverse
manga freak 489
Naruverse
manga freak 489

Why not remake it?

What difference would it make anyway?
Nothin'....
Alright, thanks for the advice :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out