Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your favorite Naruto character and why?
My favorite character is Itachi. Not only is he the strongest and smartest ninja, in my opinion, but he also has an undying love for Sasuke and his village.
This one is hard for me...I would honestly have to say either Sakura or Sasuke because they had the most character development. People think Sakura is useless, and that Sasuke is still a little emo brat, but take a look at the very first chapters, and then the last ones, they grew up so much. I love it when characters actually grow up with you.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I like Hinata simply because shes adorable,strong,and kind and shes wonderful in so many ways ^^

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
Tobirama because he was right about everything. And he was the one who shaped Konoha to the way it became in canon. The Academy, ANBU, Chuunin exams, and a few more things.

Not to mention that stylin' fur collar. Fluffiest Hokage to ever Hokage.

Kawaii Shounen

Gaara, that's some real development yo, started as a murderer,
became an exemplary for a whole village. I am so proud of him.

second place is tobirama like anacaria said, can't forget him.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GrimmBullet
My favorite character is Itachi. Not only is he the strongest and smartest ninja, in my opinion, but he also has an undying love for Sasuke and his village.

^This. And his selfless attitude, along with the fact that he basically admitted he wasn't perfect. Now that's a real man right there.

Greedy Capitalist

I used to like Neji, but then Kishimoto ruined him in Shippuden and he sort of died out...both figuratively and literally. We never even see his genin students.

I used to like Gaara too, but he rides Naruto's d**k a bit too hard.

Sasuke was a favorite of mine for a time too, but it was moreso his Taijutsu that I liked. His getting the Mangekyou was cheap imo.

I also liked Itachi, until he came back and abused the Susano'o as much as Sasuke and pulled out more forbidden ninjutsu out from his a**.

For a short while, I liked Kakashi, until I realized he doesn't really use any other jutsus besides Kamui, Earth Wall, and Lightning Blade. Makes you wonder how he became so extraordinary before he got his Sharingan.

I liked Pein until he betrayed everything he stood for because Naruto pulled a book out of his pocket.

I liked Tobi/Obito until he switched sides.

But all in all, I think Itachi wins it for me.
Thank you for your input guys! Always interesting to see some opinions, if you don't mind please bump!

Shy Pal

I'm currently rewatching the anime, as we speak, I'd say Neji. I know everything that happens to him and it's a real shame. 'Cause Naruto promised him he'd change the Hyuuga after he became Hokage...But at least he brought him out of the darkness. crying
omg that sounds so cheesy but idk
I'm seeing alot of Neji, Itachi, and Sasuke. I'm not surprised though. Does anyone like Shisui?

Greedy Capitalist

GrimmBullet
I'm seeing alot of Neji, Itachi, and Sasuke. I'm not surprised though. Does anyone like Shisui?

Shisui is just a plot device to serve as the reason for Itachi's Mangekyou.

Aged Sex Symbol

Jiraiya because dayumm. Dat hair. Dat smirk. Dat "He's old enough to be your grandfather" taboo. Kishimoto can't write so good but holy s**t can he draw hot old guys.

Sakura will forever be mai waifu but I need to pretend she died and was replaced by a white zetsu because the girl I fell in love with didn't clean houses for a living.
SS_ShitStorm
Jiraiya because dayumm. Dat hair. Dat smirk. Dat "He's old enough to be your grandfather" taboo. Kishimoto can't write so good but holy s**t can he draw hot old guys.

Sakura will forever be mai waifu but I need to pretend she died and was replaced by a white zetsu because the girl I fell in love with didn't clean houses for a living.

lol dude. Jaraiya was amazing though. His death was very intense as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff