Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

Lee - He's supposed to be a top-rank ninja because he achieves everything through willpower alone. We rarely see him use weapons or develop new attacks or anything relating to his ninja way.

Neji - He's a Jounin with no genin to look after. Not to mention he's a genius but constantly overshadowed by Shikamaru. The show is slowly but surely fleshing out the younger generation in the form of Konohamaru, his 2 friends, and Hanabi Hyuuga. Neji needs students to pass on his "free as a bird" ideology. Of course, it doesn't matter since the ******** dead classified_fu

Tenten - Tenten is a ******** ninja, and she's japanese! Giving a japanese ninja different weapons is like giving an American different foods to eat! Do some ******** research Kishimoto, you dumb ********.

Hinata - She's starting to grow on me, but they're in small dosages. She has the capability to develop her own Taijutsu/Ninjutsu style of fighting, and yet we never see it. Kishimoto reminds us all that all he knows about women is their ability to make sandwiches heal.

Kiba - He fights with a dog. A massive ******** dog. There's hundreds of ways to employ that, especially when it comes to fighting dead ninjas that smell like DEAD NINJAS.

Shino - Shino has bugs. There are more types of bugs than there are animals on Earth! It takes less than an hour of research to give Shino a variety in jutsu that rivals Naruto's Rasengan varieties.

Ino - ******** mindgames! And flowers! Do you know what kind of genjutsu you can employ with mind tricks and flowers? Not to mention she can control chakra threads with her hair and other pieces of string I'm assuming. Next to Itachi's mind-reading and Naruto's sensory perception, Ino probably had the best chance of finding Kabuto.

Shikamaru - Put the shadow in shadow clones. Reinforce the idea of being afraid of your own shadow.

Chouji - He ******** disappeared after Asuma died. Probably eating chips. Fatass.

I ******** hate Kishimoto...

Intellectual Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sakumo Hatake needs to be shown more because we literally know next to nothing about him.

Aged Sex Symbol

To be fair Tenten is a chinese name and team Gai's concept seems to have been directly influenced by chinese martial arts.

For instance, the eight trigrams is based off the Ba Gua map used in feng shui and both Lee and Gai are somehow Bruce Lee's b*****d children.

Healing Lunatic

Yakushi Kabuto

Interesting Phantom

Gaara probably does love his siblings a lot and spend time with them... but off-screen. That part, it seems, isn't important to the author.

Tenten, I guess. She needs to have some awesome backstory, and we need to see her in action and kick people's butts because her weapons are supposed to be great.

Friendly Poster

4,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iKarnezar
Lee - He's supposed to be a top-rank ninja because he achieves everything through willpower alone. We rarely see him use weapons or develop new attacks or anything relating to his ninja way.

Neji - He's a Jounin with no genin to look after. Not to mention he's a genius but constantly overshadowed by Shikamaru. The show is slowly but surely fleshing out the younger generation in the form of Konohamaru, his 2 friends, and Hanabi Hyuuga. Neji needs students to pass on his "free as a bird" ideology. Of course, it doesn't matter since the ******** dead classified_fu

Tenten - Tenten is a ******** ninja, and she's japanese! Giving a japanese ninja different weapons is like giving an American different foods to eat! Do some ******** research Kishimoto, you dumb ********.

Hinata - She's starting to grow on me, but they're in small dosages. She has the capability to develop her own Taijutsu/Ninjutsu style of fighting, and yet we never see it. Kishimoto reminds us all that all he knows about women is their ability to make sandwiches heal.

Kiba - He fights with a dog. A massive ******** dog. There's hundreds of ways to employ that, especially when it comes to fighting dead ninjas that smell like DEAD NINJAS.

Shino - Shino has bugs. There are more types of bugs than there are animals on Earth! It takes less than an hour of research to give Shino a variety in jutsu that rivals Naruto's Rasengan varieties.

Ino - ******** mindgames! And flowers! Do you know what kind of genjutsu you can employ with mind tricks and flowers? Not to mention she can control chakra threads with her hair and other pieces of string I'm assuming. Next to Itachi's mind-reading and Naruto's sensory perception, Ino probably had the best chance of finding Kabuto.

Shikamaru - Put the shadow in shadow clones. Reinforce the idea of being afraid of your own shadow.

Chouji - He ******** disappeared after Asuma died. Probably eating chips. Fatass.

I ******** hate Kishimoto...
Temari! I love temari but we don't get to see her a lot even though she kicks a**! And tenten, I'd like to see more development for tenten.
I think Hinata Hyuuga after she fought Pain, you'd think that you will see her more after dieing for Naruto and confessing to him but no. i found that very strange cause if it was Sakura it would have probably been a whole different story. Btw I also agree with the Sand siblings and i would add in Shino... He seems mysterious. ninja

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think it's good the way it is.

Aged Sex Symbol

Noble Link

Where did you get your lobotomy done and can I get a referral?

Higher thought has become a burden to me.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link

You never were.

Aged Sex Symbol

Noble Link
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link

You never were.

I never were what? Srry can't into engrish so good.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link

You never were.

Funny.

Aged Sex Symbol

Noble Link
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link

You never were.

Funny.

That wasn't my question. I am being completely serious.

I want to know what part of my brain to remove so I can enjoy this abortion like you do.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link
SS_ShitStorm
Noble Link

You never were.

Funny.

That wasn't my question. I am being completely serious.

I want to know what part of my brain to remove so I can enjoy this abortion like you do.
It's sad you take anime like religion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces