Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only one thoroughly prepared to chalk this down as the lamest plot twist ever?
Like..what?
Godara, you know...the guy with like 50,000 shadows on the battlefield, gets taken out by a surprise jab to the heart?
Surprise it's KAGUYA's will?

Um, no. neutral

The only thing that could make this worse is if it turns out this entire catastrophe has been apart of Orochimaru's plan to steal Kaguya's body lol

Magical Lunatic

It only made sense though. Kaguya told Madara to absorb the God Tree. She's practically already inside him. It was only a matter of time before Kaguya was going to do something.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
It only made sense though. Kaguya told Madara to absorb the God Tree. She's practically already inside him. It was only a matter of time before Kaguya was going to do something.

The execution was God awful. That's what I'm most floored with.

Magical Lunatic

DrunkBlackDocta
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

Yeah, I agree with you there. The expressions on Madara's face lately have seemed a bit odd. No more smugness; just a lot of maniacal desperation, much like how Aizen looked in the end.

User Image User Image
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
DrunkBlackDocta
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

Yeah, I agree with you there. The expressions on Madara's face lately have seemed a bit odd. No more smugness; just a lot of maniacal desperation, much like how Aizen looked in the end.

User ImageUser Image

Wow...that's a really good comparison. Especially considering they both got taken out in the most ridiculous way. I still refuse to accept that Urahara is God thanks to how Kubo decided to take out Aizen...after giving us so much s**t with Ichigo.

I just can't get past how it took a mere hand jab to end all of his crap...
Really? REALLY?

Magical Lunatic

DrunkBlackDocta
Really? REALLY?

What I learned from reading Naruto: the most effective way to stop anybody's rampage is to shove my hand through their heart. Thanks, Kishimoto.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
DrunkBlackDocta
Really? REALLY?

What I learned from reading Naruto: the most effective way to stop anybody's rampage is to shove my hand through their heart. Thanks, Kishimoto.

Gotta love Kishi and his consistency...

High-functioning Lunatic

Yeah, I gotta agree. Kinda happened a little out of no where.
But Kishi has been doing that quite often lately..

Kawaii Shounen

I just wanted madara to keep
******** s**t up, but it was expected for kagura to come out.

thou I must say... I'm impressed, first female villain?
am I right?

Aged Sex Symbol

I don't understand why Kaguya killed him if she was just going to do the exact same thing he was doing.

Am I missing something here?

Magical Lunatic

SS_ShitStorm
I don't understand why Kaguya killed him if she was just going to do the exact same thing he was doing.

Am I missing something here?

I'm guessing she needs a host.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
So Kaguya is pretty much the main villain now.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
DrunkBlackDocta
Quote:
I just thought the chapter was a bit boring. Probably cause the series is losing my attention.

Wealthy Millionaire

DrunkBlackDocta
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
DrunkBlackDocta
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

User ImageUser Image

Wow...that's a really good comparison. Especially considering they both got taken out in the most ridiculous way. I still refuse to accept that Urahara is God thanks to how Kubo decided to take out Aizen...after giving us so much s**t with Ichigo.

Really? REALLY?

Did somebody say Ichigo?

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
bittersweet music

I just wanted madara to keep
******** s**t up, but it was expected for kagura to come out.

thou I must say... I'm impressed, first female villain?
am I right?

If they only had female villains in pokemon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff