Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Senshi

21,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm partial to the Byakugan, since I work Airport Security it would be very useful to me. I don't like memorizing all the books and fan fiction I read, so Sharingan is out, and Rinnegan is just to over powered for me.
Master Kenshin Ryuu
I'm partial to the Byakugan, since I work Airport Security it would be very useful to me. I don't like memorizing all the books and fan fiction I read, so Sharingan is out, and Rinnegan is just to over powered for me.

But with the Rinnegan, you can sit home while you control six other people and have them do your job for you. Don't worry. You won't get crippled. That was because of Hanzo's bombs. But the only downside is that you'll either have to be a chakra vampire or your body will shrivel up.

Desirable Senshi

21,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
NET0RAREMAN
Master Kenshin Ryuu

But with the Rinnegan, you can sit home while you control six other people and have them do your job for you. Don't worry. You won't get crippled. That was because of Hanzo's bombs. But the only downside is that you'll either have to be a chakra vampire or your body will shrivel up.

LOL. But my job is Airport Security, I want to be able to examine bags without the X-ray machine and tell when people are acting fishy at a glance so I can sic the cops on them for a "Full disclosure" screening. The guys who can do that get paid more than me, if I did the six puppet thing I'd still only get one pay check at my current level and I have no space for six puppet bodies.
sharigan.. burning_eyes

Gracious Worshipper

Rinnegan would be pretty interesting.

Newbie Noob

Sharingan mainly because it's just my favorite. xp

The rinnegan is pretty cool and so is the byakugan but the sharingan is just the best in my opinion.

Questionable Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sharingan. Dont care for the mangkyo though, it gets weirder as it advances and i like being able to see, even though i already wear glasses. I think I have the sharingan already and am going blind rofl jkjkjk

Rich Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Consumer 0
Kyo1401
Rinnegan - more powerful especially if u have traits like tailed bests or a elemental combination.
Sharingan - powerful but you have to do certain things to unlock more power and it damages your eyes (does not want to be blind forever)
Byakugan - Pretty good but only if your skilled in gentle fist.

I would go with Rinnegan just becaue both Pein and Naruto have it.

when did Naruto get it?

Greedy Raider

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rinnegan, only because Sharingan causes you to either go blind or kill your brother, and I have no idea if that works for step brothers. And Byakugan just looks stupid to me. /shrug
Byakugan.......end of story........just saying.

Business Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Byakugan.

I could make a fortune at poker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items