Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Seeker

I think it would be cool to have the Rinnegan and have all that power and use it for good. The sharingan would be good for the good reflexes. Byakugan would be cool for finding things and the whirlwind attack.

You're more than welcome to ignore this but I play a pretty cool online Naruto game. You can join a village, do quests/missions, learn jutsu and much more. You can go to the page at www.animecubed.com/billy and create an account. If you do start to make an account, I would highly appreciate it if you can put my username, Coolbunny, (without commas please) as a referral. Thank you very much.

Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Rinnegan is superior towards both Byakugan and Sharingan. Definently Rinnegan.

Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kyo1401
Rinnegan - more powerful especially if u have traits like tailed bests or a elemental combination.
Sharingan - powerful but you have to do certain things to unlock more power and it damages your eyes (does not want to be blind forever)
Byakugan - Pretty good but only if your skilled in gentle fist.

I would go with Rinnegan just becaue both Pein and Naruto have it.

I don't think Naruto has the rinnegan. the only ones that have so far possessed it are Nagato, pain, then madara after he took it.

Bowiethenifty's Girlfriend

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Byakugan. Then, proceed to make money offa many sex ed books and adult novels. Hard to get caught peeking unless you are specificly being looked out for.

Friend

Rinnegan, of course. not because it is considered the ultimate doujutsu, or because it looks cool, but simply because i would have the potential to learn any jutsu without limitations of chakara nature or style.

Gracious Genius

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I would go with a Byakugan in my left, and a sharingan in my right.
Sharingan and Rinnegan (Just Like Tobi)

User Image
byakugan (:

Enduring Gaian

Sharingan because clearly Kishimoto wants it to be the be-all end-all of eye traits.
I would having a parent from the hyuga and a parent from the uchiha, than I would get an epic hybrid and get the best of both

Timid Sex Symbol

Sharingan biggrin

Greedy Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Byakugan, because being able to see through walls would be amazing for certain guys. dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Sparkly Prophet

honestly if your going for power, sharingan
but id choose byakugan bcus its not freaking whoop-de-loop powerss i summon gods

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff