Welcome to Gaia! ::

So with the most recent inclusion of Kaguya the antagonist list of Naruto just grew a little bit bigger. Before villains started continuously toppling over one another as if to say "WELL IF YOU THOUGHT THAT ******** WAS BAD, GET A LOAD OF-" the villain-verse of Naruto used to be a lot more simpler. I'm talking before aliens, before gods, before physical "wills" manifesting themselves and basically manipulating everybody and their grandmoms from the start. If you could think back far enough you'll remember the first antagonist was some dude that tried to steal a scroll that Naruto ended up shadow clone jumping. Since then we've gotten a lot of great, and admittedly "not so great" baddies that have come in many different forms and variations.

I've created this thread to have a place where we can discuss and debate all of our favorite Naruto villains and maybe see if there's one most of us find universally best. This counts for people who have ever been an antagonist even once in this series. Meaning good guys who turned bad and bad guys who eventually turned good and even back again. Maybe we'll actually see how we eventually got from an evil scientist ***** to a three eyed alien space bunny and perhaps some sense would have been made of Kishi's intentions with all this. I doubt it though.

Well Here's just an off of the top list from beginning to end:
-Zabuza and Haku
-Itachi
-Gaara/ Sand Village
-Orochimaru/ Sound Village
-Akatsuki Members
-Pein
-Nagato
-Danzo
-Obito
-Madara
-Kaguya
-Black Zetsu (I'm pretty sure he's gonna pull one over on Kaguya any chapter now and say he was actually his own will this whole time and was just using HER)

I'm obviously missing a lot. Feel encouraged to add any you can possibly think of that could fit for any reason, like even Neji when he was first introduced. I'd love to hear your opinions and reasonings and see who's the most popular out of all the baddies.

Also keep in mind this only counts for when the characters were actually perceived as evil and not after all of their inevitable talk-no-jutsu'd change of hearts. Meaning points for Itachi can not come from him doing all of it for Sasuske in the end. I wanna hear reasonings including his actual badass evil deeds done while being a villain.

OKK GO!

Magical Lunatic

Guruguru.

User Image

But more seriously, Danzo. He was right. He had great intentions. He just had what it takes to get his hands dirty just to get results.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Guruguru.

But more seriously, Danzo. He was right. He had great intentions. He just had what it takes to get his hands dirty just to get results.

I'm still not convinced Guruguru is actually a villain though, and am pretty sure he still secretly has a heart of gold x)

As for Danzo he's definitely the most original out of the other baddies. Doing evil deeds for the sake of good in the long run is a contradiction I can't even begin to process. Definitely up there.

Magical Lunatic

Chismo
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Guruguru.

I'm still not convinced Guruguru is actually a villain though, and am pretty sure he still secretly has a heart of gold x)

As for Danzo he's definitely the most original out of the other baddies. Doing evil deeds for the sake of good in the long run is a contradiction I can't even begin to process. Definitely up there.

Danzo is pretty much Hitler. Despite Hitler being Hitler, he did a lot of good for Germany - revitalized an entire economy and paved new roads and highways as well as made advancements in medicine. Danzo might have helped wipe out most of the Uchiha as well as some of Konoha's foreign enemies thanks to an alliance with Hanzo but it was apparently all for the greater good. He also helped Orochimaru start out before Oro went full rogue.

In contrast, this would make Madara either Stalin or Mussolini because I don't know. Madara's a psychopath.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Chismo
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Guruguru.

Danzo is pretty much Hitler. Despite Hitler being Hitler, he did a lot of good for Germany - revitalized an entire economy and paved new roads and highways as well as made advancements in medicine. Danzo might have helped wipe out most of the Uchiha as well as some of Konoha's foreign enemies thanks to an alliance with Hanzo but it was apparently all for the greater good. He also helped Orochimaru start out before Oro went full rogue.

In contrast, this would make Madara either Stalin or Mussolini because I don't know. Madara's a psychopath.

Yea, if Danzo ever became Hokage he woulda so became full on Hitler. He would've definitely caused the next Great Ninja War regardless of Kaguya or anybody. Him and Hanzo would've formed the Axis powers and fought for world domination. The Senju are obviously the master race in Danzo eyes. Nice parallel find. He definitely did genocide the whole Uchiha race too...

Aged Sex Symbol

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Danzo might have helped wipe out most of the Uchiha as well as some of Konoha's foreign enemies thanks to an alliance with Hanzo but it was apparently all for the greater good.

Quote:
apparently

You and I know full well the shinobi world would be a bonafide utopia if the Uchiha were actually 100% extinct forever. Danzou saw lightyears ahead and tried to warn them. He gave Konoha a choice and they chose the grave.

User Image

RIP Danzou. You didn't suck.

Also to stay on topic my favorite villain is Naruto. He has the ability to talk anyone into killing themselves and is willing to destroy the entire world including his loved ones because he couldn't stand knowing that somewhere in the universe some p***k didn't want to be his friend.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Danzo and Orochimaru. Back in the day before s**t got too OP as fawk, those two were on the list of awesome villains.
It's like, this was back during simpler times... Gosh, I do miss those times...

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Part One: Orochimaru, idk why I thought he was almost impossible to defeat once I started watching Naruto, I believed not 1 ninja in the whole entire ninja world was able to stop him or in this case kill him. Not only that but he also creeped me out xD

Part Two: Orochimaru Died -__- So im like nvm so my next option of the baddest super villian would be Pain! He caused so much destruction it wasn't even funny! He literally wiped out the Konoha and killed many of the main characters like Kakshi and left Tsunade in a coma

But now hes the savior supposedly

Sooo im like FUUUUCKKKK D:<

Now its Madara,

as for Kaguya - shes just an emotion b***h thats all

Kawaii Shounen

being honest, all the villains sucks
but so far there's 2 (3) on my list.

the closest one is orochimaru, EVEN so, even if hes helping in the war
doesn't mean the guy is doing this because hes a ''good guy/hero''
I believe there's another intention, besides hes obsession with the sharingan.
hes just doing what he thinks he must do to accomplish his goal in the future.

the second one is madara.. kinda, he's story kinda led him to be the matyr
but not that much compare to obito, even so, the dude was/is heartless and
I must say, I liked his mini sassy attitude, also my love for madara grew
when he stab sasuke.

the other one was danzo, but I will not say hes a villain, it's not like
he bring conflict to the world, more like issues inside the konoha.. politics.
only thing we see him as ''villain'' is the whole issue of uchiha
by eliminating them. Not like he's the only one that wanted to do it.

also I would actually consider sasuke villain but...

Healing Lunatic

....pretty sure Kabuto deserves his own spot on your list there....

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Kabuto-_Yakushi
....pretty sure Kabuto deserves his own spot on your list there....

Heroic Hero

A part of me still says that Orochimaru is the bad guy... He was (and is imo) always the best villain for Naruto. Even with all these new ever OP people, I wish that somehow, Orochimaru was still the main antagonist... because when he was introduced it was like WOW Orochimaru is evil... Even though he's apparently been pushed to the side to the spotlight-stealing characters I think that Orochimaru always was the best villain for Naruto.

Though now that I say that, I am more of a fan of the original Naruto series and would like to see most/all of Shippuden be declared "a bad fanfic" or "not canon." I also really liked Zabuza as an integral fight/character that they had to deal with. Zabuza was awesome.

Dangerous Hunter

Nagato/Pain

Greedy Capitalist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out