• Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xiAkito
Kurenai Neko-chan
xiAkito
KiraFTW
Hidan
(cause if the think about it, hes not dead..just burried alive slowly crawling his multiple body parts out from the hole)

((and yes i know the animals are supposed to stop him if he gets out but come on...animals....))

hidan is UNKILLABLE

No, Hidan is dead, Shikamaru threw the kunai with a exploding tag. Hidan said that as long as his HEAD is still completely there, he can live. But, those rocks that fell onto him would have surely crushed his head.

~ 3nodding Yup, that's what happened cause I saw the whole thing, I was there when it happened 3nodding ~

I knew you were there! =o I knew I saw you, I was wearing an Akatsuki cape as cloak as well. I was hiding in the trees and behind bushes and rocks :/ Luckily you didn't see me.

BTW.. Akatsuki member Sasuke- Temporarily Akatsuki.

~ I was wearing my regular ninja outfit (My name is Renai in Konoha) and I was camouflaging in the bushes behind Shikamaru heart I love that man ~
User Image
~ heart Shikamaru heart ~

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
KiraFTW
Kurenai Neko-chan
KiraFTW
xiAkito
KiraFTW
Hidan
(cause if the think about it, hes not dead..just burried alive slowly crawling his multiple body parts out from the hole)

((and yes i know the animals are supposed to stop him if he gets out but come on...animals....))

hidan is UNKILLABLE

No, Hidan is dead, Shikamaru threw the kunai with a exploding tag. Hidan said that as long as his HEAD is still completely there, he can live. But, those rocks that fell onto him would have surely crushed his head.

We saw the first few rocks fall and crush his face while he still laughed. We never saw him die so we cant be sure, I'm still hopeing!

~ You spelled "hoping" wrong ~

GTFO of my internets grammar nazi, make yourself feel better about your sad life in other ways plz. k ty

~ O.o I'm not a Nazi ~

2,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
diedara rocks
pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itachiii wins xD
xiAkito
KiraFTW
Hidan

hidan is UNKILLABLE

only people who think 2 much in 2 it belive his head would b crushed by simple rocks, but an exploding kunai didnt destroy his head, so he's alive but buried and protected by deers in konaha
P.S shikamaru said 2 hidan that ur in the Nara family forest watched over by deers if hidan was shikamaru wouldn't have wasted his on a dead man head (consider the fact dat he is lazy)

Beloved Treasure

blaugh Itachi, hands down!! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas