Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mermaid IRL's Husband

Punk

Kakashi_Leaf
SS_ShitStorm
Kakashi_Leaf
Sasuke+Sakura doesn't make sense to me at all...

It doesn't make any sense to Kishimoto either, as he "needs to figure out how SasuSaku happened".

He probably settled on NaruHina sometime late in the war and then realized he had no idea what to do with Sakura and panicked.

Yeah....that makes about as much sense as anything else.
yeah lets just get rid of sakura from the very start of the show.
Yeeees
So much disappointment

Its a shame cause with this ending Naruto could never rise to the legacy of Sailor moon or Dbz

Poor Kishimoto i think the large amount of fanbase forced him to rush the ending

Mermaid IRL's Husband

Punk

Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Yeeees
So much disappointment

Its a shame cause with this ending Naruto could never rise to the legacy of Sailor moon or Dbz

Poor Kishimoto i think the large amount of fanbase forced him to rush the ending

Na, naruto is on a whole other level.

Im the biggest dbz fan in the world since I was like 7

Naruto storyline = complex and eventful

DBZ = repetition
Cya nerdz
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Yeeees
So much disappointment

DBZ = repetition

At least DBZ can finish a fight without including flashbacks, fillers, and crying

The action, although repetitive, was more entertaining imo

Naruto plot was always reptitive: "become hokage, save sasuke" for like 100 season sweatdrop

Plus DBZ has a new anime remake after like 20 years later?
Thats just epic

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I think the problem is that they left to much stuff only half-developed or up in the air.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I think there were a few couples that didn't make sense other than Sasusaku.
Chibi_Madoka5

All the couples in the ending make zero to very little sense, besides ShikaTema lol
SasuSaku? Don't even have to go into depth on that one. lmao
NaruHina? It had development. Very little but some. Sucks they had to kill off Neji to make it happen though.
Ino and Sai? Excuse me but didn't they only interact once and he called her beautiful thinking he should say the opposite of what he felt? Implying he thought she was ugly?
And Lastly Chouji and Karui xD
Did not interact once, don't think they were ever on the same panel, or in each others presence at all. But it just shows, theses couples are only canon because they need kids, for the new series to milk as much ******** money as they can out of this show.
Its sad to think that pairings that did not talk to each other once, become canon. Because you know what two characters did interact and would definitely have a child if they had just thought of a different way to bring Naruto and Hinata together?
Neji and tenten.
This ending is beyond gross and stupid and I cant wait in 10 years when everyone reflects on that one really good anime that had that s**t ending because the author sold out.

Mermaid IRL's Husband

Punk

Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Cya nerdz
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Yeeees
So much disappointment

DBZ = repetition

At least DBZ can finish a fight without including flashbacks, fillers, and crying

The action, although repetitive, was more entertaining imo

Naruto plot was always reptitive: "become hokage, save sasuke" for like 100 season sweatdrop

Plus DBZ has a new anime remake after like 20 years later?
Thats just epic
dbz is 1337. But yeah naruto storyline was so epic at some points that it was impossible to conclude it, I mean lets be honest we were all like "how is this gonna end" and honestly im sure kishimoto was saying the same s**t.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
FranklyIDGAF
Chibi_Madoka5

All the couples in the ending make zero to very little sense, besides ShikaTema lol
SasuSaku? Don't even have to go into depth on that one. lmao
NaruHina? It had development. Very little but some. Sucks they had to kill off Neji to make it happen though.
Ino and Sai? Excuse me but didn't they only interact once and he called her beautiful thinking he should say the opposite of what he felt? Implying he thought she was ugly?
And Lastly Chouji and Karui xD
Did not interact once, don't think they were ever on the same panel, or in each others presence at all. But it just shows, theses couples are only canon because they need kids, for the new series to milk as much ******** money as they can out of this show.
Its sad to think that pairings that did not talk to each other once, become canon. Because you know what two characters did interact and would definitely have a child if they had just thought of a different way to bring Naruto and Hinata together?
Neji and tenten.
This ending is beyond gross and stupid and I cant wait in 10 years when everyone reflects on that one really good anime that had that s**t ending because the author sold out.

Sadly that is mostly true. I would have preferred Leesaku over Sasusaku, and so sad the Neji's death was technically in vain cause of the author's choice. I honestly thought that Ino may have ended with some random guy or with Choji.

Kawaii Shounen

Young King under Heaven
I think the problem is that they left to much stuff only half-developed or up in the air.

orochimaru and kabuto

orochimaru and kabuto

orochimaru and kabuto

orochimaru and kabuto

orochimaru and kabuto

orochimaru and kabuto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers