• Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
No... Sorry, lost interest in Naruto years ago. ^^'

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I wish I could but it wont fit into my schedule crying cant make room for it if I tried, but imma find a way to watch it a few months later

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Saw it on youtubes~
My gift to you :
The last Naruto "Naruto the Movie The Last" film quality CAM I untranslated (Complete)
Not a joke ! exclaim
http://www.naruto-arabic.net/t13756-topic
SS_ShitStorm
I thought about buying a ticket just so I could leave a big steaming $hit in front of the screen during the kiss scene but I've got three priors and I want to go to jail over something less petty.

I found this, European!?What European!?

What Movie, even?

Aged Sex Symbol

Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
I thought about buying a ticket just so I could leave a big steaming $hit in front of the screen during the kiss scene but I've got three priors and I want to go to jail over something less petty.

What Movie, even?

Quote:
The movie opens with Greensleeves

What the actual ********
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm

What Movie, even?

Quote:

What the actual f*uck

What is Greensleeves again?

Those reviews are almost as biased as Yahoo's reviews for The Wrath of 50 Shades in
fact.

From a Video Game standpoint, a lot of Namco's/Bandai's Original Properties are falling apart the longer this world takes to end, which is rather bad news.

Aged Sex Symbol

Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm

What Movie, even?

Quote:

What the actual f*uck

Those reviews are almost as biased as Yahoo's reviews for The Wrath of 50 Shades in
fact.

From a Video Game standpoint, a lot of Namco's/Bandai's Original Properties are falling apart the longer this world takes to end, which is rather bad news.

Greensleeves is an old a** instrumental song from the middle ages. Most people in the west would probably recognize the melody from the christmas song "What child is this?"

So it opens with a christmas song. This isn't even a terrible movie anymore, it's a ******** of ideas picked out of a hat.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I might. But I have to wait till it's uploaded somewhere
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm

What Movie, even?

Quote:

What the actual f*uck

fact.

Greensleeves is an old a** instrumental song from the middle ages. Most people in the west would probably recognize the melody from the christmas song "What child is this?"

So it opens with a christmas song. This isn't even a terrible movie anymore, it's a clusterf*uck of ideas picked out of a hat.

Thanks for explaining that regard.

Why does this world have to be mis-managed so bad?

Aged Sex Symbol

Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross

Quote:

What the actual f*uck

fact.

So it opens with a christmas song. This isn't even a terrible movie anymore, it's a clusterf*uck of ideas picked out of a hat.

Because Kishimoto hates us.

I really wish he would have just whored the series out as a franchise so other, more competent writers could take a whack at it.
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm
Javier Cross
SS_ShitStorm

What the actual f*uck

fact.

Because Kishimoto hates us.

I really wish he would have just whored the series out as a franchise so other, more competent writers could take a whack at it.

Hence the mindless Power-Boosts without good reason, like there was good reason
in Tenchi Muyo and Gurren Lagann in fact. ;_;

They could try Gen Urobuchi or the guy who directed Gurren Lagann or Kill La Kill in fact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff