Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, what's the deal with all these

BEEEEES?! OH GOD! 1 100.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Toodle-oo! I'm around entirely too much so you shouldn't have trouble catching me.
Meh. I guess, I could give this a shot. I will give warning, I am rather lazy in my endeavors of roleplaying when it comes to lenght, but never depth. stare
My Armageddon
    Random intervention.
    Both of your ideas are epictastic, and I would be willing to help/join both of your roleplays.
    But, I have yet to find an artist I would like to draw my character.
    *Coughcoughnudgenudge.*
    Compensation would be given.
    D:
    Bye Rainbow.

If I wasn't feeling like such a lazy artist right now I might help you out with that, buuuut... Alas, lazy artist is lazy. :3

I'm sure I could cook something up eventually, but I need the right inspiration to hit me, and right now that inspiration is for the writing!

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
    Ah, I know how that is.
    It's quite alright Monsieur Lazy Artist, as long as you can accept a physical description for the time being.
    The character I've been wanting to roleplay as is a Cannon play off, if you will.
    She's an Uchiha dud, and basically a Rock Lee, except awsomer.
    Hopefully this is acceptable?
The Gorgon
Meh. I guess, I could give this a shot. I will give warning, I am rather lazy in my endeavors of roleplaying when it comes to lenght, but never depth. stare

I dunno, from my experience a little depth always comes with at least a decent length! It's mostly inspiration that's the factor for me though.

I tabbed through some of the roleplays you're in and it looks like you may get a little overwhelmed by some of the other posts that might get slung around.
I like Quality over quanity my friend, but besides that, I can do a pretty good post but its been a while. Btw, those post are a tad bit dusty! xp
My Armageddon
    Ah, I know how that is.
    It's quite alright Monsieur Lazy Artist, as long as you can accept a physical description for the time being.
    The character I've been wanting to roleplay as is a Cannon play off, if you will.

I'm afraaaaaiid... it's not. :<

I'm a huge stickler for a somewhat even balance, and simply put the Sharingan is just too powerful in the context of the setting. I mean, honestly, all Sasuke had to do was get his face hammered in by Rock Lee and then magically he quadruples his speed just by looking at him a few days later! That's just an example; there's a whole lot more I could point out about it that makes it ridiculous when compared to other Kekkei Genkai.

Not only that, I often have more realistic expectations from canon characters. How would another Uchiha be born, especially if we used my storyline? They're all dead! And they definitely weren't knocking anybody up before they bit the bullet! Even should Sasuke have survived, he's so caught up in his own goals that he may as well be completely asexual, Itachi would never have brought a child into the world he wouldn't survive to protect, and Madara was far too self-absorbed to care about anyone but himself.
Shokaku Kaien
My Armageddon
    Ah, I know how that is.

I'm afraaaaaiid... it's not. :<

I'm a huge stickler for a somewhat even balance, and simply put the Sharingan is just too powerful in the context of the setting. I mean, honestly, all Sasuke had to do was get his face hammered in by Rock Lee and then magically he quadruples his speed just by looking at him a few days later! That's just an example; there's a whole lot more I could point out about it that makes it ridiculous when compared to other Kekkei Genkai.

Not only that, I often have more realistic expectations from canon characters. How would another Uchiha be born, especially if we used my storyline? They're all dead! And they definitely weren't knocking anybody up before they bit the bullet! Even should Sasuke have survived, he's so caught up in his own goals that he may as well be completely asexual, Itachi would never have brought a child into the world he wouldn't survive to protect, and Madara was far too self-absorbed to care about anyone but himself.

Well, Karin could have possibly had intercourse with Sasuke while he was sleeping...

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
    Actually, she can't use the Sharingan.
    Never could, never will.
    And, she's the sister of Obito, not that she even knew him.
    Parents had her after he was already dead.
I am The Official Hayate Gekko of the Gaia World.
Official Hayate
I am The Official Hayate Gekko of the Gaia World.

Just, curious... what does that have to do with this topic? confused
My Armageddon
    Actually, she can't use the Sharingan.
    Never could, never will.
    And, she's the sister of Obito, not that she even knew him.
    Parents had her after he was already dead.

I guess I could allow it, but I don't understand the need to take the name. Can't you play effectively the same character with the same personality but a slightly different background, and have it be all-original instead of bumming off somebody's else's story? I mean, you're effectively discarding the entire history provided in the manga by doing this for no real reason, and you already have to create a completely original background to even explain the character.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
    Yes, I supose I could, but mainly it's because I greatly enjoy plot twists.
    Having an Uchiha dud was just another way to make her a more interesting character.
Sorry to be so apprehensive, but you've gotta understand...

Have you seen the people who roleplay Uchihas? I don't think I've ever met one that wasn't a jackass! But if your heart's set on it I guess I can make an exception.
I will return tomorrow. I require some R&R. It twas berry nice meatin you all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff