Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Team Jacob 100
its just being dragged a bit too long.
Amaya Noriko
I want it to end soon. e__e And if Naruto gets another super power even though he should be dead by now, I'mma gonna flip some tables.
It is indeed getting stale I do want it to be over but at the same time....I dont want it to end.No more Naruto is going to suck sad
I don't think it's getting stale or anything...I still enjoy it(:

Business Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Definitely.
Problem is, I'm not sure if I want Kishi to rush to the quick ending (Naruto kills Tobi, Sasuke kills Kabuto, they fight, make up, get married go home) or go on a little longer (Kabuto dies, Tobi wins his fight and captures Kurama and Gyuuki, Naruto narrowly escapes capture, Sasuke turns into the Juubi, epic fight, Tobi either dies or gets TnJed... or both, I suppose, Sasuke gets sealed inside Naruto, they all go home happy) and have a better end result.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Definitely.
Problem is, I'm not sure if I want Kishi to rush to the quick ending (Naruto kills Tobi, Sasuke kills Kabuto, they fight, make up, get married go home) or go on a little longer (Kabuto dies, Tobi wins his fight and captures Kurama and Gyuuki, Naruto narrowly escapes capture, Sasuke turns into the Juubi, epic fight, Tobi either dies or gets TnJed... or both, I suppose, Sasuke gets sealed inside Naruto, they all go home happy) and have a better end result.

What's the point of the end result if the second half of the whole Naruto arc is bullshitted D<
Naruto was interesting up until the point where Sasuke killed Itachi, then it just went downhill from there neutral
Misaki_Elizabeth
It is indeed getting stale I do want it to be over but at the same time....I dont want it to end.No more Naruto is going to suck sad

Yeah, you're right, I've grown up over the years watching/reading Naruto, he's like a little brother to me during my childhood :O
vWolfgirlv
or is it just me...
I think Bleach is but Naruto Is STILL THE s**t I like how sasuke turned on team 7 and them its fresh

Hilarious Spotter

10,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
Sesshomaru-Tony-
vWolfgirlv
or is it just me...
I think Bleach is but Naruto Is STILL THE s**t I like how sasuke turned on team 7 and them its fresh

Ya bleach is on it's last arc and the show is going to stop this year with a filler ....which is ******** up lol
Mizz Chopper
Sesshomaru-Tony-
vWolfgirlv
or is it just me...

Ya bleach is on it's last arc and the show is going to stop this year with a filler ....which is ******** up lol

I agree 100% my friend says the only reason bleach made it so far was orihime Lol

Beloved Friend

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I actually like the things that are happening now. Just because in the manga all they are really doing is showing Itachi, Sasuke and Kabuto but I just know something really big is going to happen soon. ^-^
xXShy_Hinata HyugaXx
I actually like the things that are happening now. Just because in the manga all they are really doing is showing Itachi, Sasuke and Kabuto but I just know something really big is going to happen soon. ^-^
Itachi is the best character in Naruto for sure. Do you know about how he saves sasuke and s**t? ill stop there if you dont
Sesshomaru-Tony-
Mizz Chopper
Sesshomaru-Tony-
vWolfgirlv
or is it just me...

I agree 100% my friend says the only reason bleach made it so far was orihime Lol

But I find Bleach more interesting than Naruto now emotion_donotwant
vWolfgirlv
Sesshomaru-Tony-
Mizz Chopper
Sesshomaru-Tony-
vWolfgirlv
or is it just me...

How? Ichigo is always getting beat up and then coming back. that's it they should have him win a big fight the 1st time once in a while
Sesshomaru-Tony-
vWolfgirlv
Sesshomaru-Tony-
Mizz Chopper
Sesshomaru-Tony-
vWolfgirlv
or is it just me...

How? Ichigo is always getting beat up and then coming back. that's it they should have him win a big fight the 1st time once in a while

Hmm I'm not sure... I think their god modding is cooler (i.e GETSUGA TENSHOU as opposed to KAGEBUNSHEN NO JUTSU *makes lame hand signs*)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games