Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Young King under Heaven
x Karurie x
Young King under Heaven
What original plan are you talking about? Also, Hinata and Sasuke? They've never said two words to each other, have they? It would make much less sense for Hinata to have been with Sasuke

Okay.

But that didn't stop Kishi from pairing Ino and Sai together.
Or Chouji and Karui (I'm pretty sure those two had never breathed the same air together.)
Or Kiba and Tamaki -- that one cat lady that had like one chapter of exposure.

Just sayin'.

Ino and Sai spoke once, and there was attraction from at least Ino's side. Karui and Choji, and Kiba and Tamaki, yes, those were last minute pairings that made no sense, but the difference, to me, is none of them ever had a love interest, one-sided or otherwise, while Sasuke and Hinata both did

Speaking once doesn't count as having a foundation between two characters. He called her "beautiful" because he learned the hard way with Sakura that one shouldn't be so bluntly honest with women. He was trying a different approach with Ino.

Ino's infatuation was based only on that one encounter.
And the fact that Sai resembled Sasuke didn't hurt either. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was a huge sell point with Ino. If she couldn't have Sasuke, Sai would do just as well. Not because of his charm, but because he looked like Sasuke.
Once again, Sai is being served up as Sasuke replacement instead of being given a chance to be his own character.

I don't really see Sasuke ever having a love interest. At least, not from his POV.
He was so consumed with revenge and hatred that there wasn't any room for anything else.
He viewed everyone else around him as inferior and unworthy -- except Naruto.
Not to mention there was that whole thing with Uchiha going batshit when they felt something with their hearts, but Itachi was the exception.

Any love interest concerning Sasuke was Sakura.
He never returned that sentiment until the end, if anyone would consider that gesture as "romantic".
I mean, two or three chapters before that he blatantly stated that he felt nothing for Sakura.
At all.
So either he was playing hard to get this whole time and actually loved her during the moments he belittled and attempted to kill her or he's a true sociopath.

My point is, with as much sense as Kishimoto places in his ideas of romance, the thought of Sasuke and Hinata as a couple isn't so crazy.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
x Karurie x
Young King under Heaven
What original plan are you talking about? Also, Hinata and Sasuke? They've never said two words to each other, have they? It would make much less sense for Hinata to have been with Sasuke

Okay.

Or Chouji and Karui (I'm pretty sure those two had never breathed the same air together.)

Just sayin'.

Ino and Sai spoke once, and there was attraction from at least Ino's side. Karui and Choji, and Kiba and Tamaki, yes, those were last minute pairings that made no sense, but the difference, to me, is none of them ever had a love interest, one-sided or otherwise, while Sasuke and Hinata both did

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Young King under Heaven

Okay.

Just sayin'.

Aged Sex Symbol

No OP, that just means you have a soul.

Greedy Capitalist

If I spent 15 years making Naruto, I'd probably kill myself after I finally finished...
I haven't seen the ending... eek
lostchildofthenewworld
Jesus the guy sacrificed what 10-14 years to make this series. What else could you want, after 14 years of dedication.

Believe me, I am totally gratified that he spent 15 years drawing Naruto; he shouldn't have made the ending so weak. I understand, there was a time limit but I was , hoping for something amazing.

His dedication to the series is great and I respect that; but these are my personal feelings and thoughts; things that he cannot control. I am not, the only feeling disappointed about the ending. There are too many loose ends; that I doubt he could cover them all in another sequel.

Why is Sasuke, traveling in the last chapter; what happened during his road to redemption?
Why did Kiba marry that Cat girl?
How in the world did Choji, marry Kurai?
Why didn't Naruto, take everyone's chakra as it was source of all evil in the Naruto Universe?

I am disappointed, with all of the loose ends, the pairings; but I respect Kishimoto and his decisions. I just, hoped for a really amazing ending!

Dedicated Prophet

Jesus the guy sacrificed what 10-14 years to make this series. What else could you want, after 14 years of dedication.
Young King under Heaven

Think of it this way; neither the rest of Rookie 9 had been shown to be having a connection with Sasuke. You, have to broaden your mind and realize; they all went to the same school, graduated the same time, the fact Sasuke even knows Hinata's during the chunin exams. Gives' hint that he must have had some sort contact. How else, would you make an assessment of the competition.

The point of SasuHina; is that it is a crack ship; so from the start I knew it wouldn't happen. Though, that didn't stop me from making them my OTP. It make's more sense; if you truly think about it.

Here are some similarities between them:

1. They were, both in the shadows of their sibling.
2. They both venture to gain their fathers' approval.
3. They both view Naruto; as someone very important to them.

There is more but the rest is on my tumblr page.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I was more disappointed, in the fact that Naruto didn't remove chakra from everyone. Chakra, was the source of all evil in the Naruto universe. That made countries, go into war for more power over other countries, and a lot of other tragedies.

I would understand, yea taking away everyone's chakra; could kill them but what is more important the peace and love everyone; is desperate to have or having more wars later on.

The whole ending was way too rushed in; Naruto beating Sasuke with words...Just not right.
No. Being disappointed would mean I actually expected something of the plot. After the great snake escape, I couldn't take naruto seriously anymore.
It's not about the balance; it's about how one truly feels towards the other. Naruto, professes interest in Sakura since chapter 1 and still did during the war.

Especially, when Minato asks if Sakura was his girlfriend; Naruto immediately said yes, but later retracts his answer and that she reminds him of Kushina. Kishimoto, only went with his original plan simply because he assumed that Sakura having feelings for Naruto; will make her character bad.

He pulled a major JK Rowling here; Hinata is an amazing person, who loves a person from afar and was never been truly noticed til, she confessed and almost died. However, that doesn't mean she has to get the guy of her dreams, love doesn't work that way.
Sasuke, even though he makes it seem like he completed his road to redemption; it is still clear that he struggles, to maintain that. He still leaves, his family for a long time; knowing full well that his daughter needs him at this point of age. So this, shows that Sakura was not his road to redemption.
Sakura; isn't wild, she is violent due to being a short fuse. She is only, like this when Naruto does, something stupid or annoys her. When, it comes to Sasuke her demeanor reverts to this wishful thinking person.
Naruto, is wild because of his crave for attention and because his mother was just the same. He wanted to be treated as an equal and that was his way of showing it. He can be calm and such; but that would make him boring.

In a relationship, both of you can be calm and still balance a relationship. Sakura, just doesn't fit the role of being similar to Sasuke's mother.

The sasuhina; is based more on assumptions, though you cannot scratch out the fact that are bound to have a connection that was never explored. They, went to the same school, graduated in the same class, and rookie 9 always have had some sort connection with each other; so they are basically bound to meet or talk once in a while.

There are too many flaws in both ships.

But thats not what I am really disappointed about.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I see it as Naruto and Sakura are both wild so they would be a bad mix a hype,biploar,crazy mad house.

Sasuke is calm Hinata is calm = boring/bad mix/dull

Sakura wild + Sasuke calm= balance.

Hinata calm + Naruto wild = balance.

Come on guys be happy for Sakura and Hinata for getiing what they deserve/wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff