Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

Literally, EVERYONE has eye lines now like.... wtf Kishimoto??? Could you REALLY not think of any other way to draw people looking older than to slap some ******** eye wrinkles on?????? LIKE ACTUALLY? You've clearly drawn old people before, like the Tsuchikage is old looking, Sandaime Hokage was old looking, HELL EVEN JIRAYA WAS OLD ISH LOOKING. but seriously???

Doesn't Naruto have enough extra lines on his face?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ps...am I the only one who DOESN'T think Sasuke is hotter now?

Noble Hero

i guess it's suppose to mark the contortion of the bridge of the nose between the space of the eye but it feels just a little over exaggerated

Friendly Bear

Oh I definitely get it, but like... how much does a person's nose grow OUTWARDLY in their life? I honestly think they look older enough with out the lines. They even look older than their designs from The Last too! If you look at the scene where Naruto is scolding Bolt, he has no eye lines there and he looks just fine imo.

Idk, I just think it looks kinda ridiculous. and also makes Sasuke look too much like Madara who I didn't find very attractive >.> *no one kill me*

Noble Hero

Maggre
Oh I definitely get it, but like... how much does a person's nose grow OUTWARDLY in their life? I honestly think they look older enough with out the lines. They even look older than their designs from The Last too! If you look at the scene where Naruto is scolding Bolt, he has no eye lines there and he looks just fine imo.

Idk, I just think it looks kinda ridiculous. and also makes Sasuke look too much like Madara who I didn't find very attractive >.> *no one kill me*

yea it gives them a couple years. tbh i didnt really like the way itachi looked, because of that whole line in the face thing. it made him look like he had old people marks, despite that he was a pretty interesting character. idk its just kishi's style i guess. he did mention once he had trouble with drawing different ages of people.
Lol I think sasuke got so much less hot. His hair looks freaking weird now and the eye lines make him look so old. Naruto got hotter by a lot. And also Kiba...kiba got a lot hotter. But yeah I noticed that too I was like what is this lol.

Friendly Bear

Depths Unknown
Maggre

yea it gives them a couple years. tbh i didnt really like the way itachi looked, because of that whole line in the face thing. it made him look like he had old people marks, despite that he was a pretty interesting character. idk its just kishi's style i guess. he did mention once he had trouble with drawing different ages of people.

OMG I was afraid to include itachi too, but yeah I didn't think Itachi was that good looking either. It was definitely partially the eyes, but also partially the hair. Long hair guys in anime don't do it for me. his friend Shusui was better looking and even then Shusui had the eye lines!

And idk.... I mean yeah maybe its just difficult for him, but I still think he did a pretty good job on Oonoki and Jiraya. Maybe thats why he made it so Tsunade was always young and orochimaru was immortally young? Because then everyone else just looked like... 60-90's old. haha

I guess its just that 30-50 years old age gap he can't do?

Friendly Bear

Le Soleil Brille
Lol I think sasuke got so much less hot. His hair looks freaking weird now and the eye lines make him look so old. Naruto got hotter by a lot. And also Kiba...kiba got a lot hotter. But yeah I noticed that too I was like what is this lol.

1. sasuke - agree

2. naruto - half agree [I think he looks like a hot dad and since hes not wearing the headband now, it doesn't look like his had is too short- BUT I still think Minato was hotter]

3. Kiba- half agree [The goatee is like..too thick, and I kinda wanted him to look more gangster...he looks really hobo ish right now. Like, the slick backed look doesn't do it for me, but his face is definitely good looking. I liked him better in the sexy leather jacket and spiked short hair!]

EDIT: but now that lee ACTUALLY looks as stacked as he is. didn't he get like 20 million times hotter?
Maggre
Le Soleil Brille

1. sasuke - agree

2. naruto - half agree [I think he looks like a hot dad and since hes not wearing the headband now, it doesn't look like his had is too short- BUT I still think Minato was hotter]

3. Kiba- half agree [The goatee is like..too thick, and I kinda wanted him to look more gangster...he looks really hobo ish right now. Like, the slick backed look doesn't do it for me, but his face is definitely good looking. I liked him better in the sexy leather jacket and spiked short hair!]

EDIT: but now that lee ACTUALLY looks as stacked as he is. didn't he get like 20 million times hotter?
YES agree with Lee. And yeah minato was hotter than naruto is now haha. I like Minato's hair a lot more too.

Friendly Bear

Le Soleil Brille
Maggre
Le Soleil Brille

1. sasuke - agree

YES agree with Lee. And yeah minato was hotter than naruto is now haha. I like Minato's hair a lot more too.

scream OMG I KNOW! I want my floofah floof hair back crying

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like the way they all look ):
Anyways, idk, maybe it's to signify their older age or something.

Friendly Bear

Itachi -ox

Oh no.. I definitely agree, its to show they aged, but like... he could have left them out and they would have look just as aged. More over it seems kinda... lazy ish to me. I think hes a much better artist to be just slapping on "Age lines" rather than showing actual change in features!

edit: and ARE YOU? are you REALLY happy with all the characters? What about Gaara looking like a ******** Jehovit's witeness [or however you spell it] and Kankuro looking creepy as hell?

Friendly Bear

^ decided not to re edit::

But like.. Kankurou never looked good in the first place because of what he was wearing. In shippuden when we get to see his entire face with his hair hes pretty cute... but now he just looks creepy...

SHIKAMARU aged well though!

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maggre
Itachi -ox

Oh no.. I definitely agree, its to show they aged, but like... he could have left them out and they would have look just as aged. More over it seems kinda... lazy ish to me. I think hes a much better artist to be just slapping on "Age lines" rather than showing actual change in features!

edit: and ARE YOU? are you REALLY happy with all the characters? What about Gaara looking like a ******** Jehovit's witeness [or however you spell it] and Kankuro looking creepy as hell?

Well, yeah, Gaara did look a bit strange... so did Kankurou. He looked like a drug dealer. OH! I edited one of the chapter pages to fit the description.
(I originally made this for my Tumblr blog, haha)
User Image

Friendly Bear

Itachi -ox
Maggre
Itachi -ox

Well, yeah, Gaara did look a bit strange... so did Kankurou. He looked like a drug dealer. OH! I edited one of the chapter pages to fit the description.
User Image

omg! lol --- but wait.. GASP NO AKAMARU! D: I love akamaru so much, why do dogs have to age so much faster than humans??? D: ugh makes me so sad

And like.. actually, if anything Gaara's the one who looks like a nerd lol xD

PS temari and kankurou both have eye lines

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maggre
Itachi -ox
Maggre
Itachi -ox

User Image

omg! lol --- but wait.. GASP NO AKAMARU! D: I love akamaru so much, why do dogs have to age so much faster than humans??? D: ugh makes me so sad

And like.. actually, if anything Gaara's the one who looks like a nerd lol xD

PS temari and kankurou both have eye lines

I was hoping in the Naruverse that their dogs would age slow, because of some that freaking talked. Like, now I'm sad ): Their dogs are hella smart and basically, some speak freaking human! WHAT. r.i.p. I bet that one ninja dog is dead now, cause he seemed a bit old last time we saw him. r.i.p. to him too.
And oooooh, I SEE THE LINES. THE LINES ARE SPREADING OMFG. I bet Gaara has them too, he just has makeup on over them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff