Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

I'm going to make one, severely simple, bold claim:

Kakashi attacking/killing Rin was by no means, an accident nor a mistake

Why? Simple:
User Image

That expression on his face by no means, to me at least, looks like a "what the ******** have I done" face.

It's more of an "I'm sorry....I wish I didn't have to do this face"
Why that? Well it's Kakashi here people, even if he does have skeletons in his closet Kishi has to save face. He'll generate some passable flashback that led to this and blah blah blabbity blah.

Now, here's where the fun comes in:
What do you think? Why do you think so? What do you think happened for things to get like that?

Me? I'm gonna centralize my thoughts around the comical/nonsensical idea that Rin was the first human being aside from Kakashi's parents to see the lower half of his face....and therefore she had sealed her fate because she jeopardized something important to Kakashi emotion_dealwithit classified_fullmoon
Kakashi didn't kill Rin on purpose. Here's a reasons why.

Remember when Kakashi showed Zabuza the Chidori with the intent on killing him but Haku took the blow? 

Zabuza &' Haku, Both Hidden Mist Ninja.

Zetsu said Rin &' Kakashi were under attack by hidden mist ninja

Remember when Zabuza trapped Kakashi in the mist jutsu?. 
In Naruto Volume 3 #26, Kakashi says, "Blast it... I've been so worried about Naruto &' Sasuke, I hadn't considered...how long it's been since I had to fight under conditions this adverse!"

Maybe Rin &' Kakashi were under the same mist justu by the mist ninjas &' just like how Kakashi went for the kill on Zabuza &' Haku got in the way, Maybe Kakashi was set in on another target but Rin was mistaken for the target due to the mist?

Second Reason.

Obito clearly said "Because you let Rin die" With that, we could assume that Rin wasn't in "her right mind"(he failed to protect her) or she was under some genjutsu, or that the Kakashi we see striking Rin wasn't really Kakashi.? 

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hahaha, I would like to think it was a surprise, like, "OMFG, I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ENEMY NIGGAH!"
Orrrr, what if she did something to REALLY piss him off? Maybe she blabbed? Or... WAS A SPY!
Or your theory.
xD

Tipsy Explorer

I agree with Zeroah, it has to be an illusion and he got the wrong target

Aged Gaian

Zeroah

Remember when Kakashi showed Zabuza the Chidori with the intent on killing him but Haku took the blow? 

In Naruto Volume 3 #26, Kakashi says, "Blast it... I've been so worried about Naruto &' Sasuke, I hadn't considered...how long it's been since I had to fight under conditions this adverse!"

Maybe Rin &' Kakashi were under the same mist justu by the mist ninjas &' just like how Kakashi went for the kill on Zabuza &' Haku got in the way, Maybe Kakashi was set in on another target but Rin was mistaken for the target due to the mist?

Second Reason.

Obito clearly said "Because you let Rin die" With that, we could assume that Rin wasn't in "her right mind"(he failed to protect her) or she was under some genjutsu, or that the Kakashi we see striking Rin wasn't really Kakashi.? 

I disagree with the first part, specifically the mist part. Kakashi isn't someone to fall for the same trick twice, especially a trick that resulted in a traumatic experience like such. He hasn't forgotten what he's done and I vigorously do not believe that he'd fall for such a trick again no matter what the scenario is, because it's so traumatic.

But the second reason, I'm all for.

Sparkly Prophet

So.
I think that
Kakashi is a new Ted Bundi.

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I see no reson why hed kill her. It Must be a mistake he made.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Maybe she told him to kill her? ( wouldn't be the first time in anime that a person told their friend to kill them) Maybe she was under some genjutsu of sorts that could not be released so easily?

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
They're fighting water ninjas.

It's raining.

If someone can make a jutsu where someone's trapped in a nightmare, I'm pretty sure there's such thing as manipulation in the rain.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Perhaps Madara is behind this.
Zeroah

Second Reason.

You have a great reason! emotion_kirakira

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Epiphany of Nothingness
Perhaps Madara is behind this.

I had thought this.
Like, maybe Madara had Obito witness this traumatic event to convince him that there isn't anything left in the outside world for him to go back to.

But there are so many holes to that theory that it's kinda silly to really put some serious thought into it.
neutral

I'm done trying to figure out why Kakashi fawked everything up. I'll just wait for the next chapter.
AmberSwaaag
Zeroah

Second Reason.

You have a great reason! emotion_kirakira
Why thank you
TheDrunkenApothecary
Zeroah

Second Reason.

I disagree with the first part, specifically the mist part. Kakashi isn't someone to fall for the same trick twice, especially a trick that resulted in a traumatic experience like such. He hasn't forgotten what he's done and I vigorously do not believe that he'd fall for such a trick again no matter what the scenario is, because it's so traumatic.

But the second reason, I'm all for.
The 2nd theory, (which seems more realistic)could be that Zetsu did in fact kill Rin &' Member Zetsu said himself he has clones stationed everywhere so why wouldn't that be part of the shared vision since Tobi did become "one with Zetsu" to get to the battle field. Madara figures that if Obito loses everything dear to him he would join him in his dream world plan. As for how Zetsu &' Madara know of Kakashi &' Rin, he found out through Obito's sleep talking

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Clearly its Sakura's fault because God gave Kakashi a vision of Sakura being born as the ugly annoying she-man beast she is. Of course Kakashi automaticly assumes Rin gave birth to the monstrosity since
A.) Shes the only female who knows
B.) Rin to was once an annoying fangirl whose parents nobody really cares about.
So Kakashi killed Rin only for him (a few years later) have to teach Sakura as a student because Sakura wasn't born, she was made. (By a sick twisted man named Masashi Kishimoto)
*Sakuarahaterstheorylolololol*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces