Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sakura, GTFO. She does not need be be a main character constantly being shadowed by obnoxious idiot and another moody brat obsessed with revenge. Her character development is more or less the same amount as a side character. Using Gaara, as an example, he has more or less the same amount of development as her. He's a ******** main side character. He is nowhere near the status of being a main character, yet his development even overshadows her. Pitiful. As of right now, Sakura is not really useful to the plot, she hasn't been useful to the plot in a long while. She's just another ordinary medic that can easily be replaced by Shizune.

Why is there Tenten again? She's as unimportant as a fly's fart. No, I'm not suggesting that Masashi should kill her off? Has he ever given a thought about giving her any development? ... At all? Apparently, not. The only "fight" that she won was against a clone of herself. Impressive. emotion_brofist Uh, no. She is unique as that she is specialized in weapons. Masashi can should her wield different types of exotic weapons, or show her command other ninjas on how to defeat the enemy that has powerful weapons. ********, just do something useful. Likelihood of that is zero.

War has been overly disappointing. The fights are dragging out way too much. No, I don't mind long fight, I mind Masashi changing the panels like a girl changes clothes (Katy Perry). Now, if there is any girl that is offended by that. Note that I was only using the lyric "You change your mind like a girl changes clothes". (Hot & Cold). This is not the place for you to get butthurt. Go to CB, where they at least mock intensely for your butthurtness. Back on topic, I don't mind that Masashi is showing bits of another fight and jumps back to the previous one. The problem is that he is doing this too often. For those who have short memory, it's not that easy to remember what happened. Anyone else has a problem with that?

Akatsuki are so lame after they are revived, most of them that is. I was disappointed at the fight between Kankuro and Sasori. What 4 pages and that was it? =/ Speaking of Kankuro, he's being as useless as a oil on flames. The only time he was useful (semi) was the fight against Sasori.
Now, he's back to the garbage can. Next?

Yamato? Where the ******** is he? I thought he was with Kabuto, but seeing the recent chapters he is not.

Tobi can not be Obito. Never. Why? Tobi has both his eyes before his fight with Konan, which caused him to lose one of his eyes. It's not logical. WAIT. Masashi was never logical. What if Orochimaru revived Obito in trying to get his eyes after failing to get Itachi's? Obito then, found about the massacre. No, what if after being revived. He became Orochimaru's handyman in the Akatsuki. He creeps in the shadows. Itachi finds out about Obito and asks him to help me kill the clan.... s**t happen and we're at the current stage of war.

It still doesn't makes sens on how Tobi knows Madara. Izuna is dead, there's no possible explanation on how he would get revived. Unless, during the Chumin exams, with the uproar going. One of Orochimaru's snakes/henchmen grabbed his body and took it to the Sound. There Orochimaru revived him. No, third Hokage sealed his arms didn't he?

What do you guys think about ALL this?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
By the way on a few manga sites, Naruto has been licensed. Opinion?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hm.
There's a lot of s**t Masashi left unsolved.
I really want to know how Madara knew Nagato, if ever they get into it. They might not...

Also, I have to agree with the Akatsuki part.
I was greatly disappointed with them. Kakuzu got taken out too fast, the Sasori part- dear god, he didn't last long. Deidara? He's stuck in a thing. Nagato didn't last. The only one I can see that is doing anything is Itachi. But I don't really want to consider him Akatsuki anymore really, emmm.

Also, not to mention that they skipped the 7 swordsmen fight pretty much. I really wanted to see what went down there.

I also highly doubt Naruto payed much attention to the fact Nagato was an Uzumaki, and I doubt he will ever know Karin is one also.
lolwut.

And the Tobito theory. Em, I noticed that Minato fought Tobi during the nine tails attack on the village, Obito would have been like 14 or something, and Tobi was a full grown man. My gosh, so much crap D':

I also want Itachi and Sasuke to hurry up and kick Kabuto's a**...

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Itachi -ox

It's possible that Nagato and Madara heard of each other. Considering that they are both around the same age, more or less.
Truthfully, I don't remember even remember seeing Kakazu at all. He is really that insignificant. The Akatsuki at this point is useless, as all the characters are basically at their level of strength more or less.
They did. We saw Suigestu's older brother and BOOM! Something else. How did they defeat them or did Kakashi just abandon the rest of his crew to save Naruto? Did Naruto's clone overshadow everyone and beat the s**t out of those swordsmen.

Kabuto did say that all Uzumaki have red hair. What about pink hair? Does that mean that Sakura might have some Uzumaki powers. Her mom being Uzumaki and her dad being something else. Well, look at Naruto, he has orange hair not nearly as close to red as Sakura's pink hair is.
Only explanation, the allele for red hair is recessive.

Tobi was a grown man, he doesn't seem to have aged a bit. Izuna? But that wouldn't make sense, would it? Since Orochimaru was still in Konoha at that time. he could have visited the tomb to extract DNA.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II
Itachi -ox

It's possible that Nagato and Madara heard of each other. Considering that they are both around the same age, more or less.
Truthfully, I don't remember even remember seeing Kakazu at all. He is really that insignificant. The Akatsuki at this point is useless, as all the characters are basically at their level of strength more or less.
They did. We saw Suigestu's older brother and BOOM! Something else. How did they defeat them or did Kakashi just abandon the rest of his crew to save Naruto? Did Naruto's clone overshadow everyone and beat the s**t out of those swordsmen.

Kabuto did say that all Uzumaki have red hair. What about pink hair? Does that mean that Sakura might have some Uzumaki powers. Her mom being Uzumaki and her dad being something else. Well, look at Naruto, he has orange hair not nearly as close to red as Sakura's pink hair is.
Only explanation, the allele for red hair is recessive.

Tobi was a grown man, he doesn't seem to have aged a bit. Izuna? But that wouldn't make sense, would it? Since Orochimaru was still in Konoha at that time. he could have visited the tomb to extract DNA.

So true.
I think Madara said something about giving Nagato the Rinnigan, idk, it's been a while since I read that chapter...
That also leaves a question, "Did Madara truly die during the battle with Hashirama?"
And, "If so, what was his main cause of death later down the road?"

I also want to know how Kakashi and the others beat the swordsmen, or if they beat them. It's such a plot hole.

And if Sakura turned out to be part Uzumaki that would be a pretty good plot twist.
If so, maybe that explains her good medical abilities? How good she is at healing jutsu?

And that Tobi twist, ah how many questions it leaves us with, I just hope soon it will be hinted.

Either that, or Masashi just has so much crap on his mind that he utterly forgets things. LMAO.

Dangerous Genius

Lets just blame Orochimaru guyz.

Its what everyone else would of done by now 8D

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Itachi -ox

So true.
I think Madara said something about giving Nagato the Rinnigan, idk, it's been a while since I read that chapter...
That also leaves a question, "Did Madara truly die during the battle with Hashirama?"
And, "If so, what was his main cause of death later down the road?"

I also want to know how Kakashi and the others beat the swordsmen, or if they beat them. It's such a plot hole.

And if Sakura turned out to be part Uzumaki that would be a pretty good plot twist.
If so, maybe that explains her good medical abilities? How good she is at healing jutsu?

And that Tobi twist, ah how many questions it leaves us with, I just hope soon it will be hinted.

Either that, or Masashi just has so much crap on his mind that he utterly forgets things. LMAO.

I think it was Tobi that said that.
No, Madara couldn't have died in that battle. He didn't have Rinnegan at that time. He must have gotten it later. It is also known that he took some of Harshima's DNA. TO CREATE A TEST TUBE BABY emotion_awesome

They kind of have to beat them right? I mean Sakura was with Kakashi at the beginning, then she's at the medic camp. Sakura can't just leave in the middle of the battle, so.. yeah they probably beat them. How? I have no clue.

Indeed that would explain her medic abilities. It is known that Tsunade has not seen anyone with such high quality medic skills other than Shizune. Tsunade was impressed by Sakura. On the other hand, do we know anything about how strong Sakura's life force is? Imagine the look on Naruto's face, when he finds out that he's related to Sakura. LAWL. emotion_dowant

I don't even think Masashi knows what he's going.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II

I think it was Tobi that said that.
No, Madara couldn't have died in that battle. He didn't have Rinnegan at that time. He must have gotten it later. It is also known that he took some of Harshima's DNA. TO CREATE A TEST TUBE BABY emotion_awesome

They kind of have to beat them right? I mean Sakura was with Kakashi at the beginning, then she's at the medic camp. Sakura can't just leave in the middle of the battle, so.. yeah they probably beat them. How? I have no clue.

Indeed that would explain her medic abilities. It is known that Tsunade has not seen anyone with such high quality medic skills other than Shizune. Tsunade was impressed by Sakura. On the other hand, do we know anything about how strong Sakura's life force is? Imagine the look on Naruto's face, when he finds out that he's related to Sakura. LAWL. emotion_dowant

I don't even think Masashi knows what he's going.

Test tube baby FTW!
emotion_awesome

Masashi got bored with the 7 swordsmen fight and was like, "Fawk this-" *makes people appear in random places*
classified_fu
I wouldn't be shocked if he was bored with making Naruto... I mean, I don't know, it's been on going for a while now? LOL. He's probably like, "s**t, I'm running out of material- uhhh, hm... I'm gonna scrap all the possibilities and out comes and skip to the other stuff."
emotion_awesome

And LMAO, Sakura being an Uzumaki would both scar Naruto and make him go, "LOLwut."
That probably explains why they never show or give detail of Sakura's parents or family what so ever, ha. LMAO, maybe she was adopted as a small child or something or her mother doesn't know her father or something- what if her dad was an Uzumaki and the mom never cared to tell Sakura? Awh~ loljk, that's too crazy xD Or is it?
I really want to know what her level of healing is- I read that she has excellent control over her chakra, so that's pretty good.

Lmao- Sorry if I seem to be rambling.
emotion_awesome

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
iLord Orochimaru
Lets just blame Orochimaru guyz.

Its what everyone else would of done by now 8D

Damn right.
So Orochimaru where the ******** are you?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Itachi -ox

Test tube baby FTW!
emotion_awesome

Masashi got bored with the 7 swordsmen fight and was like, "Fawk this-" *makes people appear in random places*
classified_fu
I wouldn't be shocked if he was bored with making Naruto... I mean, I don't know, it's been on going for a while now? LOL. He's probably like, "s**t, I'm running out of material- uhhh, hm... I'm gonna scrap all the possibilities and out comes and skip to the other stuff."
emotion_awesome

And LMAO, Sakura being an Uzumaki would both scar Naruto and make him go, "LOLwut."
That probably explains why they never show or give detail of Sakura's parents or family what so ever, ha. LMAO, maybe she was adopted as a small child or something or her mother doesn't know her father or something- what if her dad was an Uzumaki and the mom never cared to tell Sakura? Awh~ loljk, that's too crazy xD Or is it?
I really want to know what her level of healing is- I read that she has excellent control over her chakra, so that's pretty good.

emotion_awesome

I know. I bet Tobi is the test tube baby. He's butthurt over the fact that the 3rd Hokage sealed his daddy. Oh, it's going to flaming hot.
He didn't just get bored, he felt the arousing urge to ******** troll us. Slap some random #38979667678687 ninja here and #7978987895 there to state the completion of swordmens' fight.

Yeah, Naruto has been ongoing since 1997? It's about 14 years. Anyone would have run out of ideas by now. Hopefully, the war is going to be the last arc. At the end, we see Naruto sitting in the middle of Sakura and Hinata eating ramen. Turn the page: THE END. ******** YOU ALL. ~Love Masashi. Oh the fans would be so butthurt, the Naruto Forum would probably make it to Hot Topics again.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Karin and Sakura were sisters. Look at how alike they are. Both have extremely good medic abilities, loud and obnoxious, and not to mention falling in love with the same guy. At the same time, the adoption theory would make sense. Two sisters are separated by birth, but reunited by their feelings for Sasuke.

The only thing Sakura has ever beaten Sasuke and Naruto in Part I of Naruto was the charka control. Kakashi even had Sakura explain how to control charka to them.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
LOLOL, but your the person I always see fighting against the people that see Sakura as useless.

I think why I see Sakura as being treated so harshly by the author is that I compare the three main female characters from Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

In Bleach, Rukia hasn't had as many fights as the male characters, but she has had a pretty decent number of fights, and has been shown to be awesome.

In One Piece, Nami is needed as the navigator due to the crazy weather conditions of the One Piece world. She also has had pretty good fights as well. Her fighting theme is outsmarting the opponents using weather science, and still is really awesome. Like everyone in Luffy's crew, she has a ton of character development.

As you could probably tell, I rank them as:
Nami is the best, due to great development, very important role, and having great fights.
Rukia just below due to a lack of development compared to Nami, and less fights than Nami.
And Sakura as last, since she has near no development and has had two fights in the series? (Ino vs Sakura/ Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori)

Kishimoto has been seen going on record to state that he is terrible at female characters, and its obvious to tell that he was right lol.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II
Itachi -ox

Test tube baby FTW!
emotion_awesome

classified_fu
emotion_awesome

emotion_awesome

I know. I bet Tobi is the test tube baby. He's butthurt over the fact that the 3rd Hokage sealed his daddy. Oh, it's going to flaming hot.
He didn't just get bored, he felt the arousing urge to ******** troll us. Slap some random #38979667678687 ninja here and #7978987895 there to state the completion of swordmens' fight.

Yeah, Naruto has been ongoing since 1997? It's about 14 years. Anyone would have run out of ideas by now. Hopefully, the war is going to be the last arc. At the end, we see Naruto sitting in the middle of Sakura and Hinata eating ramen. Turn the page: THE END. ******** YOU ALL. ~Love Masashi. Oh the fans would be so butthurt, the Naruto Forum would probably make it to Hot Topics again.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Karin and Sakura were sisters. Look at how alike they are. Both have extremely good medic abilities, loud and obnoxious, and not to mention falling in love with the same guy. At the same time, the adoption theory would make sense. Two sisters are separated by birth, but reunited by their feelings for Sasuke.

The only thing Sakura has ever beaten Sasuke and Naruto in Part I of Naruto was the charka control. Kakashi even had Sakura explain how to control charka to them.

Hm, seems legitimate. Test tube baby out for revenge! Tobi does seem pretty butt hurt, I'm not going to lie. Someone with those intentions has some real beef with something or someone.
Ah Masashi, you manipulative b*****d.
emotion_donotwant

And damn, 14 years? That's a while. And yeah, I don't see any other thing Masashi can come up with after the war arc... all the Antagonists would pretty much be defeated... lol.
And lmao, Naruto between Hinata and Sakura, emmmm.

Oh, and Sakura and Karin as long lost possible half sisters or something?
emotion_awesome
That would also be another plot twist! Not only is Sakura possibly of Uzumaki heritage, she is also Karins possible sister! LMAO! That's what I call a true mind ********.
It would be pretty legitimate to have them as sisters. I mean, you did make some excellent points.
emotion_awesome

Distinct Lunatic

Would be the biggest mind ******** if Tobi is actually a clone of the first hokage.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Yami Bakura

Her skills aren't useless to the team in anyway. It's kind of sad that after all this time, you still don't understand what I meant. neutral Many of the people I've debated against believe that being a medic = useless t, to which is not. Now, as of right now, she hasn't performed any BIG medic duties, all we see her doing is bandaging. No I'm not saying that saving people or healing injured people is useless. I meant that Sakura is extremely skilled in her medical abilities, and Tsunade has said that she was only seen this talent from Shizune. I expected Sakura to be treating more fatal wounds. Of course, she's not being entirely useless, as medics are vital in war.

Nearly no development? Does her medic skills mean no near development as well as her strength?
That is a complete understatement. It's more of few development than nearly no development, considering those skills are pretty big. Compare from Part II to Part I. See the gap in strength and skills?

Technically, she had more fights. Naruto & Sakura vs. Kakashi
Mini ones:
Sakura vs. White Zetsu/Centipede

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
II_iMuddy_II
The Yami Bakura

[color=red]
Her skills aren't useless to the team in anyway. It's kind of sad that after all this time, you still don't understand what I meant. neutral Many of the people I've debated against believe that being a medic = useless t, to which is not. Now, as of right now, she hasn't performed any BIG medic duties, all we see her doing is bandaging. No I'm not saying that saving people or healing injured people is useless. I meant that Sakura is extremely skilled in her medical abilities, and Tsunade has said that she was only seen this talent from Shizune. I expected Sakura to be treating more fatal wounds. Of course, she's not being entirely useless, as medics are vital in war.

Nearly no development? Does her medic skills mean no near development as well as her strength?
That is a complete understatement. It's more of few development than nearly no development, considering those skills are pretty big. Compare from Part II to Part I. See the gap in strength and skills?

Technically, she had more fights. Naruto & Sakura vs. Kakashi
Mini ones:
Sakura vs. White Zetsu/Centipede
User Image

Now see, I don't think of development as just for powers, but also the character themselves.
Nami had a past that explains her character now.
Rukia has a past that explains how she original acted when Ichigo was around her.
Sakura's past is.........that she had a huge forehead?
Sakura's development in abilities is top notch. But for her character......uhhh.....
Ummm.....
She became less obsessed with Sasuke......sooo..........that can count as character development. But.......she obviously still is in love with him.......but Naruto encouraged that so its not entirely her fault. I legitimately believe that she would have gotten over Sasuke if Naruto had left the situation alone. I can see how the forehead thing showed us how she grew up, but.......I dunno......it feels like a weak past. It is realistic of a past for a teenage girl, but not for a girl living in a ninja world. Which just speaks more about how bad Kishi is with developing females.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff