Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Yami Bakura

Now see, I don't think of development as just for powers, but also the character themselves.
Nami had a past that explains her character now.
Rukia has a past that explains how she original acted when Ichigo was around her.
Sakura's past is.........that she had a huge forehead?
Sakura's development in abilities is top notch. But for her character......uhhh.....
Ummm.....
She became less obsessed with Sasuke......sooo..........that can count as character development. But.......she obviously still is in love with him.......but Naruto encouraged that so its not entirely her fault. I legitimately believe that she would have gotten over Sasuke if Naruto had left the situation alone. I can see how the forehead thing showed us how she grew up, but.......I dunno......it feels like a weak past. It is realistic of a past for a teenage girl, but not for a girl living in a ninja world. Which just speaks more about how bad Kishi is with developing females.

It's true that not much is known about Sakura's childhood, but we do know that she was bullied as a young child and that's how she befriended Ino. In addition, we also know that Ino encouraged Sakura to not be shy.... (See bolded) Masashi did say that Sakura is a realistic girl.
This is her back ground:
Quote:
During her early years in the Academy, Sakura was frequently bullied by others due to her large forehead. To try and combat this, Sakura used her bangs to hide her forehead, fuelling the other kids' teasing by indicating she was sensitive about it. Ino Yamanaka, realising this, helped Sakura by giving her a red ribbon that she used as a way of drawing attention to the cuter features of her forehead, which helped Sakura overcome her insecurity.[4] The two became best friends and Sakura grew more confident, developing her own unique personality under Ino's guidance. Despite this, Sakura felt that she was living in Ino's shadow and longed to prove herself as Ino's equal. Later, when Sakura found out that Ino also had a crush on Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura ended their friendship so that they could compete for Sasuke's love, thus beginning a bitter rivalry between the two.[5]

This does explain how Sakura developed her personality, and the rivalry.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Wrapped in Darkness
Would be the biggest mind ******** if Tobi is actually a clone of the first hokage.

Madara is going to have a mega orgasm.
II_iMuddy_II
Itachi -ox

Test tube baby FTW!
emotion_awesome

Masashi got bored with the 7 swordsmen fight and was like, "Fawk this-" *makes people appear in random places*
classified_fu
I wouldn't be shocked if he was bored with making Naruto... I mean, I don't know, it's been on going for a while now? LOL. He's probably like, "s**t, I'm running out of material- uhhh, hm... I'm gonna scrap all the possibilities and out comes and skip to the other stuff."
emotion_awesome

And LMAO, Sakura being an Uzumaki would both scar Naruto and make him go, "LOLwut."
That probably explains why they never show or give detail of Sakura's parents or family what so ever, ha. LMAO, maybe she was adopted as a small child or something or her mother doesn't know her father or something- what if her dad was an Uzumaki and the mom never cared to tell Sakura? Awh~ loljk, that's too crazy xD Or is it?
I really want to know what her level of healing is- I read that she has excellent control over her chakra, so that's pretty good.

Lmao- Sorry if I seem to be rambling.
emotion_awesome

I know. I bet Tobi is the test tube baby. He's butthurt over the fact that the 3rd Hokage sealed his daddy. Oh, it's going to flaming hot.
He didn't just get bored, he felt the arousing urge to ******** troll us. Slap some random #38979667678687 ninja here and #7978987895 there to state the completion of swordmens' fight.

Yeah, Naruto has been ongoing since 1997? It's about 14 years. Anyone would have run out of ideas by now. Hopefully, the war is going to be the last arc. At the end, we see Naruto sitting in the middle of Sakura and Hinata eating ramen. Turn the page: THE END. ******** YOU ALL. ~Love Masashi. Oh the fans would be so butthurt, the Naruto Forum would probably make it to Hot Topics again.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Karin and Sakura were sisters. Look at how alike they are. Both have extremely good medic abilities, loud and obnoxious, and not to mention falling in love with the same guy. At the same time, the adoption theory would make sense. Two sisters are separated by birth, but reunited by their feelings for Sasuke.

The only thing Sakura has ever beaten Sasuke and Naruto in Part I of Naruto was the charka control. Kakashi even had Sakura explain how to control charka to them.

that would be so cool! Karin and Sakura are ALOT alike. in fact Karin acts just like Sakura in part 1... xD

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
II_iMuddy_II
The Yami Bakura

Now see, I don't think of development as just for powers, but also the character themselves.
Nami had a past that explains her character now.
Rukia has a past that explains how she original acted when Ichigo was around her.
Sakura's past is.........that she had a huge forehead?
Sakura's development in abilities is top notch. But for her character......uhhh.....
Ummm.....
She became less obsessed with Sasuke......sooo..........that can count as character development. But.......she obviously still is in love with him.......but Naruto encouraged that so its not entirely her fault. I legitimately believe that she would have gotten over Sasuke if Naruto had left the situation alone. I can see how the forehead thing showed us how she grew up, but.......I dunno......it feels like a weak past. It is realistic of a past for a teenage girl, but not for a girl living in a ninja world. Which just speaks more about how bad Kishi is with developing females.

It's true that not much is known about Sakura's childhood, but we do know that she was bullied as a young child and that's how she befriended Ino. In addition, we also know that Ino encouraged Sakura to not be shy.... (See bolded) Masashi did say that Sakura is a realistic girl.
This is her back ground:
Quote:
During her early years in the Academy, Sakura was frequently bullied by others due to her large forehead. To try and combat this, Sakura used her bangs to hide her forehead, fuelling the other kids' teasing by indicating she was sensitive about it. Ino Yamanaka, realising this, helped Sakura by giving her a red ribbon that she used as a way of drawing attention to the cuter features of her forehead, which helped Sakura overcome her insecurity.[4] The two became best friends and Sakura grew more confident, developing her own unique personality under Ino's guidance. Despite this, Sakura felt that she was living in Ino's shadow and longed to prove herself as Ino's equal. Later, when Sakura found out that Ino also had a crush on Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura ended their friendship so that they could compete for Sasuke's love, thus beginning a bitter rivalry between the two.[5]

This does explain how Sakura developed her personality, and the rivalry.

User Image

I guess I was just expecting something more emotionally driven for a main female character.

For example, when I first heard about Naruto, it had already gotten to the part in the manga where she started to learn about healing stuff with Tsunade.
My friend simply told me "Yeah, this ninja chick started learning about healing ninja magic"
My first thoughts were "A girl's parents were killed in a ninja war, and so she views violence as bad and pledges her life to protecting life in as many ways as she can, including learning medical ninjutsu"

I don't know about you, but that would be awesome development to me.
But no, we get "She was bullied in school"
I guess that.....umm........too much realism in a magical ninja land is kinda......unbalanced?
I like Sakura, its just that it makes me sad that she had so much potential, but Kishi just let it go to waste.
I was expecting to see a scene in the war where the enemy got to the medical unit, and it was up to Sakura to protect them while they were healing the injured or something. Why couldn't Kishi have that? xd

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Itachi -ox

Hm, seems legitimate. Test tube baby out for revenge! Tobi does seem pretty butt hurt, I'm not going to lie. Someone with those intentions has some real beef with something or someone.
Ah Masashi, you manipulative b*****d.
emotion_donotwant

And damn, 14 years? That's a while. And yeah, I don't see any other thing Masashi can come up with after the war arc... all the Antagonists would pretty much be defeated... lol.
And lmao, Naruto between Hinata and Sakura, emmmm.

Oh, and Sakura and Karin as long lost possible half sisters or something?
emotion_awesome
That would also be another plot twist! Not only is Sakura possibly of Uzumaki heritage, she is also Karins possible sister! LMAO! That's what I call a true mind ********.
It would be pretty legitimate to have them as sisters. I mean, you did make some excellent points.
emotion_awesome

Indeed he is. he'll throw a mega ultra fit if Naruto does succeed in ruining his plans. Imagine if he started bawling after Naruto goes "Super Saiyan" and ends the war just like "Snap."

Yup, it has been going for about 14 years or so. The only thing Masashi could pull is "Evil Jiraya" granted that Jiraya will not be revived during the war. Jiraya will be controlled by a Uzumaki seeking revenge on Konoha for Kushina. BOOM! Series starts all over again.

You know, at the end, Naruto could be holding a kid with green eyes and has medic abilities, but has Hinata-like hair. In addition, he/she calls Neji "uncle". he/she has Naruto's obnoxiousness and love for ramen. Just when you think you know whose is the mother, the kid whips out his sharingan. emotion_awesome

Something like that. If they were half sisters, it'd explain why Karin had tracking abilities and Sakura didn't.. more or less. Just imagine Naruto's face. Beautiful. Flawless wink

Thank you for the compliment, you yourself have many valid points as well in addition, your humor. <3

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Yami Bakura

User Image

I guess I was just expecting something more emotionally driven for a main female character.

For example, when I first heard about Naruto, it had already gotten to the part in the manga where she started to learn about healing stuff with Tsunade.
My friend simply told me "Yeah, this ninja chick started learning about healing ninja magic"
My first thoughts were "A girl's parents were killed in a ninja war, and so she views violence as bad and pledges her life to protecting life in as many ways as she can, including learning medical ninjutsu"

I guess that.....umm........too much realism in a magical ninja land is kinda......unbalanced?
I like Sakura, its just that it makes me sad that she had so much potential, but Kishi just let it go to waste.
I was expecting to see a scene in the war where the enemy got to the medical unit, and it was up to Sakura to protect them while they were healing the injured or something. Why couldn't Kishi have that? xd

Emotionally driven would be nice, but we already have 2 main characters that are extremely emotionally driven. Not to mention, Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, Lee, and Hinata's past are also pretty emotionally jacked. Don't you think it will be a bit too much? It's a nice balance, in my honest opinion.

That would be nice development, but it doesn't really suit the story Naruto. We have 2 main characters who already had such angst pasts, is it really necessarily to throw another one in. I mean how would Sakura's personality be like? You see despite Naruto having a bad past, he's happy and jolly. Sasuke, on the other hand, is an angst brat.

I agree, she does have potential. That scene would be nice, but we know that Shizune is more knowledgeable in that field than Sakura, as she is her senior. By having that scene, Masashi basically showed the audience that Shizune is useless. I'm really hoping to see Chiyo vs. Sakura. It makes so much sense. Hopefully, the fight won't be as shitty as the others.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
fancynancy11

that would be so cool! Karin and Sakura are ALOT alike. in fact Karin acts just like Sakura in part 1... xD

No Karin is worse, much worse.
God, that girl is incredibly hormone-crazed.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
II_iMuddy_II
The Yami Bakura

User Image

Emotionally driven would be nice, but we already have 2 main characters that are extremely emotionally driven. Not to mention, Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, Lee, and Hinata's past are also pretty emotionally jacked. Don't you think it will be a bit too much? It's a nice balance, in my honest opinion.

That would be nice development, but it doesn't really suit the story Naruto. We have 2 main characters who already had such angst pasts, is it really necessarily to throw another one in. I mean how would Sakura's personality be like? You see despite Naruto having a bad past, he's happy and jolly. Sasuke, on the other hand, is an angst brat.

I agree, she does have potential. That scene would be nice, but we know that Shizune is more knowledgeable in that field than Sakura, as she is her senior. By having that scene, Masashi basically showed the audience that Shizune is useless. I'm really hoping to see Chiyo vs. Sakura. It makes so much sense. Hopefully, the fight won't be as shitty as the others.
User Image

Chiyo vs Sakura.....holy crap I completely had forgotten about Chiyo?!
Yeah, I agree completely, all is forgiven if Kishi can make that fight happen.
II_iMuddy_II
fancynancy11

lol yes she is...but that's why I like her..she is amusing.. emotion_awesome

erm...yeah, Sakura never tried to grope Sasuke like Karin did.. emotion_sweatdrop

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
fancynancy11
II_iMuddy_II
fancynancy11

lol yes she is...but that's why I like her..she is amusing.. emotion_awesome

erm...yeah, Sakura never tried to grope Sasuke like Karin did.. emotion_sweatdrop

Yeah, Karin is a nice character. Through she does not have much development. =/

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II
Itachi -ox

Hm, seems legitimate. Test tube baby out for revenge! Tobi does seem pretty butt hurt, I'm not going to lie. Someone with those intentions has some real beef with something or someone.
Ah Masashi, you manipulative b*****d.
emotion_donotwant

And damn, 14 years? That's a while. And yeah, I don't see any other thing Masashi can come up with after the war arc... all the Antagonists would pretty much be defeated... lol.
And lmao, Naruto between Hinata and Sakura, emmmm.

Oh, and Sakura and Karin as long lost possible half sisters or something?
emotion_awesome
That would also be another plot twist! Not only is Sakura possibly of Uzumaki heritage, she is also Karins possible sister! LMAO! That's what I call a true mind ********.
It would be pretty legitimate to have them as sisters. I mean, you did make some excellent points.
emotion_awesome

Indeed he is. he'll throw a mega ultra fit if Naruto does succeed in ruining his plans. Imagine if he started bawling after Naruto goes "Super Saiyan" and ends the war just like "Snap."

Yup, it has been going for about 14 years or so. The only thing Masashi could pull is "Evil Jiraya" granted that Jiraya will not be revived during the war. Jiraya will be controlled by a Uzumaki seeking revenge on Konoha for Kushina. BOOM! Series starts all over again.

You know, at the end, Naruto could be holding a kid with green eyes and has medic abilities, but has Hinata-like hair. In addition, he/she calls Neji "uncle". he/she has Naruto's obnoxiousness and love for ramen. Just when you think you know whose is the mother, the kid whips out his sharingan. emotion_awesome

Something like that. If they were half sisters, it'd explain why Karin had tracking abilities and Sakura didn't.. more or less. Just imagine Naruto's face. Beautiful. Flawless wink

Thank you for the compliment, you yourself have many valid points as well in addition, your humor. <3

Then Tobi goes, "FML." And melts. LOL JK.
emotion_awesome

And fawk. If that happens- I'd die. LMAO. Evil Jiraiya.
emotion_donotwant

And holy crap! Another mind ********, lol! I can totally see Kishimoto whipping out something completely crazy like that. He would just stir up a s**t storm and be like, "LOL, What are you going to do? I made my money."
emotion_awesome

And, I lol'd. Karin would be the perfect package- lol wait, she has bite marks all over her.
Hm... Or did those heal D':
emotion_8c

Oh, you're welcome, lol, and thanks c:

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Itachi -ox

emotion_awesome

emotion_donotwant

And holy crap! Another mind ********, lol! I can totally see Kishimoto whipping out something completely crazy like that. He would just stir up a s**t storm and be like, "LOL, What are you going to do? I made my money."
emotion_awesome

And, I lol'd. Karin would be the perfect package- lol wait, she has bite marks all over her.
emotion_8c

LOL, Tobi was a snowcone. HE BETTER TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING AFTER HE MELTS.

It doesn't necessarily have to be evil Jiraya. I mean it could be evil Dan. Just when Tsunade is about to kill/hurt Madara. Dan pops up and Tsunade "Oh s**t". Kabuto/Tobi can control Dan and use him, so that Tsunade will become their tool.

If Masashi did pull that, I will applaud him for that. I can't wait to see the fans' reactions.
"OHH NOO NARUHINA DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!@%@#@#%@#@" "SCREW THIS, WHY NO NARUSAKU$^%$&^#$#%$". That'll be the best of times. emotion_dowant

She like those hickeys. emotion_awesome Guess Karin can not heal herself, but only others. That'll make her useless after the enemy defeats her. Then again, she does have good evasiveness.

By the way, did you know that Naruto got licensed on some sites?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I agree with all but the last paragraph.
Madara could've found a way to revive Izuna with the rinnegan.
Now, I'm not a Tobizuna supporter, but yeah.

Also, Obito obviously survived the rockfall, married Kakashi Rin, decided the world sucked, and went back in time and then killed his other self a la Mirai Nikki.
He then grabbed a pumpkin and wore it because he wanted to be hipster.
Obviously. rolleyes

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II
Itachi -ox

emotion_awesome

emotion_donotwant

emotion_awesome

emotion_8c

LOL, Tobi was a snowcone. HE BETTER TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING AFTER HE MELTS.

It doesn't necessarily have to be evil Jiraya. I mean it could be evil Dan. Just when Tsunade is about to kill/hurt Madara. Dan pops up and Tsunade "Oh s**t". Kabuto/Tobi can control Dan and use him, so that Tsunade will become their tool.

If Masashi did pull that, I will applaud him for that. I can't wait to see the fans' reactions.
"OHH NOO NARUHINA DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!@%@#@#%@#@" "SCREW THIS, WHY NO NARUSAKU$^%$&^#$#%$". That'll be the best of times. emotion_dowant

She like those hickeys. emotion_awesome Guess Karin can not heal herself, but only others. That'll make her useless after the enemy defeats her. Then again, she does have good evasiveness.

By the way, did you know that Naruto got licensed on some sites?

LMAO, I want pudding now...

And Dan being evil would make Tsunade piss her pants.
emotion_awesome
LOL.

And LOOOOL~ All the NaruSaku fans would freak out, and burn his house down! But not realizing they burned down his town house. Masashi then flees to an island and names it "Ninja Island." The rabid fans are so stupid, that they don't pick up on the hint. Masashi kicks back on his island and is like, "b***h please, I'm Masashi."
LOL, JK.

LMAO Karin...

And it was licensed? What sites O:

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

II_iMuddy_II
Itachi -ox

So true.
I think Madara said something about giving Nagato the Rinnigan, idk, it's been a while since I read that chapter...
That also leaves a question, "Did Madara truly die during the battle with Hashirama?"
And, "If so, what was his main cause of death later down the road?"

I also want to know how Kakashi and the others beat the swordsmen, or if they beat them. It's such a plot hole.

And if Sakura turned out to be part Uzumaki that would be a pretty good plot twist.
If so, maybe that explains her good medical abilities? How good she is at healing jutsu?

And that Tobi twist, ah how many questions it leaves us with, I just hope soon it will be hinted.

Either that, or Masashi just has so much crap on his mind that he utterly forgets things. LMAO.

I think it was Tobi that said that.
No, Madara couldn't have died in that battle. He didn't have Rinnegan at that time. He must have gotten it later. It is also known that he took some of Harshima's DNA. TO CREATE A TEST TUBE BABY emotion_awesome

They kind of have to beat them right? I mean Sakura was with Kakashi at the beginning, then she's at the medic camp. Sakura can't just leave in the middle of the battle, so.. yeah they probably beat them. How? I have no clue.

Indeed that would explain her medic abilities. It is known that Tsunade has not seen anyone with such high quality medic skills other than Shizune. Tsunade was impressed by Sakura. On the other hand, do we know anything about how strong Sakura's life force is? Imagine the look on Naruto's face, when he finds out that he's related to Sakura. LAWL. emotion_dowant

I don't even think Masashi knows what he's going.

OH MY GOD I SOLVED IT.

Sakura was the real child of Minato and Kushina, but when Tobi took her, he swapped her with a clone of himself that will one day play a vital role in his plans. Tobi raised Sakura for a bit, then implanted part of his personality (Inner Sakura) into her.

PEFECT. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces