Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are they taking a break this weak? If so, that is bullshit. They took one two weeks ago.

Lunatic

I agree. Too many holidays in Japan in a row.

Gracious Worshipper

From what Ive searched ,There is a delay with the shonen jump so Its been postponed.
Sacred Vows
From what Ive searched ,There is a delay with the shonen jump so Its been postponed.

What. The. ********.

I thought Americans were lazy but this s**t is ridiculous.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I bet they all got hooked on meth, thus why they're hella late.

Aged Sex Symbol

I don't know if it's a bullshit rumor or not but I've read shounen jump is going to be regularly delaying release now to deter piracy.

I think whomever was providing raws was somehow getting them before the magazine was released so they were having problems with that.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Japan is tired of the rest of the world pirating their stuff so they are delaying it. From what I've heard we got Manga releases a few days before they were even available for sale and now they are changing the releases of the manga to a later date to kind of stop some of the pirating
DirtyVibe
Japan is tired of the rest of the world pirating their stuff so they are delaying it. From what I've heard we got Manga releases a few days before they were even available for sale and now they are changing the releases of the manga to a later date to kind of stop some of the pirating

I'd actually buy the magazine every week but the issues we're getting here are like 50 weeks behind japan. Japan might not like piracy but its the only way for some.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
It came out this morning

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers