Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I enjoyed this chapter. It was nice to see where Gai got his resolve from. I like how positive his father was and didn't let other people get him down, even when they mocked him for still being a Genin. I just love mentally strong people like that.

Sadly, though, we all know that Gai is going to die because the eighth gate is now open. While I know Gai isn't going to kill Madara (but someone SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO), I sincerely hope that he knocks the b*****d down a few notches before he dies, because honestly, Madara's pissing me off and this has gone on for so long.

Either way, next week I will have my chocolate and Kleenex ready...

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Moronical
Mitsuki Horenake
Wow, all the teams are getting so much hate at this point. I mean, SERIOUSLY. Kill the parents AND sensei of Team Ino. Kill the cousin of Team Hinata. Break Team Gai until there's only two people left. And dismiss the talents of everyone not named Sasuke in Team Naruto.

Why don't we go all out and just stab Kiba repeatedly until he dies in front of his dog? This entire series can't get any douchier.

Yeah, while Naruto and Sasuke both dies but are magically revived and healed because when you're a main character in a shonen you are immortal. I mean what was the point of even having them nearly dying like that when everyone ******** knew they were going to survive anyway? There was no suspension at all. Unless Kishi pulls something like that in the absolute last chapters no one will believe either of them is actually going to die. Also why drag it out forever? And why choose to throw in a chapter dedicated to Gai in the middle of it all? I like Gai but I'm sure people are too concerned with Naruto and Sasuke right now, Kishi could have made them wake up before Gai offers himself, sigh. emotion_8c Everything just feels so messy right now.

Well, we still have a Rinnegan running around, right? That thing Nagato used to bring everyone back to life? We still have that? Yeah, it's gonna be used. Watch.

And the only reason why this is dragging out is because this is literally the last arc of Naruto. After this, the series is over. And who wants to let go of their greatest cash cow? Not Kishimoto. Or if not him, not the publisher. Someone's forcing this to go a lot farther than needed. Hell, the new Naruto game that came out STOPPED AT THE FINAL BATTLE BECAUSE THERE WAS NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Chismo
Hidden Path
Chismo
Hidden Path
Chismo
I'm sure Hashirama is still pinned down by those big rods like Tobirama.

The other characters are fighting my homie Spiral Zetsu.

This chapter was cool.
I mean Gai's dad, though.
That mustache.
So cool.

But I guess I'll be able to hold back my tears for another week now.

"Aslong as you don't turn your back on youth, it will never end."

Who do you think is in Spiral Zetsu? Maybe there's a thread for this that I missed, but I was wondering.

The most popular theory is Yamato.
It would give reason to why Spiral Zetsu is so OP right now and using senju techniques, using Yamato as something like a battery.

Oh okay, I read up on it and that seems to be the case. I guess he grabbed him out of the treetrunk? Or I hope it's Yamato, he seems kind of forgotten about by Kishi.... are there any other legendary/forgotten ninja it could be?

Not that I know of.
Especially none that would be able to give Spiral Zetsu such OP abilities.
I'm no expert on Naruto lore though so I could be forgetting someone or have over looked something.
But seeing as Minato did give Naruto his half of the kyubi, and the foot guy did turn out to be Kabuto (both very popular theories amongst the fans before they happened) I'm almost positive Yamato is also inside Spiral Zetsu.
Though entertaining, Kishi was never really too unpredictable with this story.

The only other possibility is Anko and she is in no way powerful enough to give Spiral Zetsu that much power. Of course, Kishimoto could pull a fast one on us and reveal it's Hashirama or something and give a stupid flashback on how Spiral Zetsu somehow overpowered him...

Aged Sex Symbol

Mitsuki Horenake
Moronical
Mitsuki Horenake
Wow, all the teams are getting so much hate at this point. I mean, SERIOUSLY. Kill the parents AND sensei of Team Ino. Kill the cousin of Team Hinata. Break Team Gai until there's only two people left. And dismiss the talents of everyone not named Sasuke in Team Naruto.

Why don't we go all out and just stab Kiba repeatedly until he dies in front of his dog? This entire series can't get any douchier.

Yeah, while Naruto and Sasuke both dies but are magically revived and healed because when you're a main character in a shonen you are immortal. I mean what was the point of even having them nearly dying like that when everyone ******** knew they were going to survive anyway? There was no suspension at all. Unless Kishi pulls something like that in the absolute last chapters no one will believe either of them is actually going to die. Also why drag it out forever? And why choose to throw in a chapter dedicated to Gai in the middle of it all? I like Gai but I'm sure people are too concerned with Naruto and Sasuke right now, Kishi could have made them wake up before Gai offers himself, sigh. emotion_8c Everything just feels so messy right now.

Well, we still have a Rinnegan running around, right? That thing Nagato used to bring everyone back to life? We still have that? Yeah, it's gonna be used. Watch.

And the only reason why this is dragging out is because this is literally the last arc of Naruto. After this, the series is over. And who wants to let go of their greatest cash cow? Not Kishimoto. Or if not him, not the publisher. Someone's forcing this to go a lot farther than needed. Hell, the new Naruto game that came out STOPPED AT THE FINAL BATTLE BECAUSE THERE WAS NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.

There's a ton of s**t that needs to be addressed before the series actually ends. The problem is Kishimoto put off dealing with it for so long that he's run out of things to do with the main plot and now he's got a ton of loose ends, half-finished backstories and underdeveloped characters but not enough of a plot to buy enough time to finish even half of them.

It makes sense that he's dragging it out because there is simply too much unfinished business to end it as is, but he's STILL ******** PROCRASTINATING so now we've got a bad guy that's pretty much invincible.
Steel Pai
Kiss_Me_Im_Hallucinogenic
After seeing Might Dai I cannot help but feel that Lee HAS to be Gai's b*****d son. What are the odds that there's three people in the same village that look exactly alike and only two of them are related?

I mean we've never seen Lee's family. Ever. He could have been raised by a single mother too embarrassed to tell him who his father was.

Nope. Doesn't have the same hair (except when CUT similar) or eyes. Only think similar is brows.

The hair STYLE doesn't mean much. Dai doesn't even have the same hair as Gai. All three of them have the same hair color, their eyes are all drawn the same, they have the same eyebrows and they all suck at ninjutsu and genjutsu.

There's only so much you can write off as coincidence. This is too much.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
SS_ShitStorm
Mitsuki Horenake
Moronical
Mitsuki Horenake

There's a ton of s**t that needs to be addressed before the series actually ends. The problem is Kishimoto put off dealing with it for so long that he's run out of things to do with the main plot and now he's got a ton of loose ends, half-finished backstories and underdeveloped characters but not enough of a plot to buy enough time to finish even half of them.

It makes sense that he's dragging it out because there is simply too much unfinished business to end it as is, but he's STILL ******** PROCRASTINATING so now we've got a bad guy that's pretty much invincible.

So what, you're doing it NOW? Kishimoto, there's such things as EPILOGUES. Well, either that or whoever never got a finished arc gets a kunai to the neck. Is that what's going on? All right.

If this entire series ends with Madara becoming Jesus, then we all riot now.

Heroic Hero

Inzoreno
Chismo
Hidden Path
Chismo
Hidden Path
Chismo
I'm sure Hashirama is still pinned down by those big rods like Tobirama.

The other characters are fighting my homie Spiral Zetsu.

This chapter was cool.
I mean Gai's dad, though.
That mustache.
So cool.

But I guess I'll be able to hold back my tears for another week now.

"Aslong as you don't turn your back on youth, it will never end."

Who do you think is in Spiral Zetsu? Maybe there's a thread for this that I missed, but I was wondering.

The most popular theory is Yamato.
It would give reason to why Spiral Zetsu is so OP right now and using senju techniques, using Yamato as something like a battery.

Oh okay, I read up on it and that seems to be the case. I guess he grabbed him out of the treetrunk? Or I hope it's Yamato, he seems kind of forgotten about by Kishi.... are there any other legendary/forgotten ninja it could be?

Not that I know of.
Especially none that would be able to give Spiral Zetsu such OP abilities.
I'm no expert on Naruto lore though so I could be forgetting someone or have over looked something.
But seeing as Minato did give Naruto his half of the kyubi, and the foot guy did turn out to be Kabuto (both very popular theories amongst the fans before they happened) I'm almost positive Yamato is also inside Spiral Zetsu.
Though entertaining, Kishi was never really too unpredictable with this story.

The only other possibility is Anko and she is in no way powerful enough to give Spiral Zetsu that much power. Of course, Kishimoto could pull a fast one on us and reveal it's Hashirama or something and give a stupid flashback on how Spiral Zetsu somehow overpowered him...

That would be interesting. I'd like to see Anko get more screentime, seriously. I bet it will be Yamato, but I was wondering, could it be another impure resurrection animated character that we haven't seen yet to have yet another plot twist?
Steel Pai
After seeing Might Dai I cannot help but feel that Lee HAS to be Gai's b*****d son. What are the odds that there's three people in the same village that look exactly alike and only two of them are related?

I mean we've never seen Lee's family. Ever. He could have been raised by a single mother too embarrassed to tell him who his father was.

Nope. Doesn't have the same hair (except when CUT similar) or eyes. Only think similar is brows.

The hair STYLE doesn't mean much. Dai doesn't even have the same hair as Gai. All three of them have the same hair color, their eyes are all drawn the same, they have the same eyebrows and they all suck at ninjutsu and genjutsu.

There eyes are not the same...
Steel Pai
Steel Pai

How? They've all got googly eyes with freakishly long eyelashes. There are no other characters with eyeballs like that.
SS_ShitStorm
Mitsuki Horenake
Moronical
Mitsuki Horenake

I'd also like to add that the editors of Naruto are to blame as well. They have forced Kishi to add way too many characters hence why we are stuck with tons of undeveloped characters, there just isn't time for proper character development with so many characters around.

I wouldn't mind it if it was dragged out as long as the things that happened had a purpose. Naruto and Sasuke being dead in 27328329 chapters haven't really made a big impact on the main story... emotion_8c
Steel Pai
Steel Pai

How? They've all got googly eyes with freakishly long eyelashes. There are no other characters with eyeballs like that.

Gai's is rectangular... Lee's is circle.
Steel Pai
Steel Pai
Steel Pai

Not all the time.

You can't deny that they're similar.
Steel Pai
Steel Pai

Not all the time.

All the time... they are different.
Steel Pai
Steel Pai
Steel Pai

Not all the time.

All the time... they are different.

I'm having a hard time believing you are really this a**l-retentive. Can you show my on the doll where exactly my theory touched you inappropriately?

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I feel like Gai's death will pretty much be similar to that of Zabuza's death when the anime version of this comes out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff