What. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What will we all do with our lives? Loljk, but I'm seriously freaking out about this. I told myself that I would be ready, but in reality I'm actually not. You know, honestly the manga has various parts that have pissed me off over the years, but this is still my favorite manga and always will be.

Am I getting sappy yet?

I really looked forward to waking up to a new chapter every week... And now it's ugh. To top this off, Bleach is ending too. FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKK.
*que sad Pianist soundtrack or Platoon soundtrack* WWWWHHHHYYY.

I really hope all can be finished within 5 chapters. I'd like a detailed aftermath and something to add to the imagination. *sigh* they grow up so fast. I guess I can't be too sad, I mean, what else is there to add other than an alien invasion? Bahaha.

Naruto will always be the main home slice manga of my soul... Or toilet, what ever. Ugh.. Anyways, all good things must come to an end, even if they're deemed annoying. At least I have Supernatural to look forward to, that is if thy don't end soon too! I WOULD FUUUCKING KILL MYSELF. Jk, I lied. I actually like my life.

Heroic Hero

Wow is this for reals? Dang that's crazy...

But you know what? I have a prediction about the end. Knowing how long a good fight can take in this series (heck during the last whole war) there's no way that a good fight between Naruto and Sasuke could be settled in 5 chapters... and let alone a good conclusion to who's the Hokage, the fate of the villages, the people in the tsukuyomi etc. What if the manga ends on a cliff hanger that sets you up for the movie? I'm kind of expecting that now, like the manga could end with the final move in the fight and you're not sure who won... I mean 5 chapters to resolve everything in the Naruto universe? It's just not enough time... this will be very interesting

Loyal Friend

We all knew it was coming but now that they've actually put a date on it and its just a month away it hit me.

We still have the anime but after staying up hella late/waking up super early just to read the newest chapter. It will never be the same.

I have so many other anime and manga that i have to read but Naruto was always my favorite.

I was hoping we would at least get maybe 10 more chapters worth of fighting between Naruto and Sasuke.

*cries that Korra is also ending soon*

Shy Seeker

Itachi -ox

I really looked forward to waking up to a new chapter every week..

I really hope all can be finished within 5 chapters.

Magical Lunatic

Time to watch/read Nanatsu no Taizai and World Trigger, kids.

Questionable Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm not ready. I'M NOT READY
We felt it.. but I didn't think it was in 5 WEEKS
I'm going to collapse in a puddle
a world with a complete Naruto... I can barely imagine it, it's been so long
don't talk to me about supernatural i missed last season but tumblr spoils everything

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bogotanian
Wow is this for reals? Dang that's crazy...

But you know what? I have a prediction about the end. Knowing how long a good fight can take in this series (heck during the last whole war) there's no way that a good fight between Naruto and Sasuke could be settled in 5 chapters... and let alone a good conclusion to who's the Hokage, the fate of the villages, the people in the tsukuyomi etc. What if the manga ends on a cliff hanger that sets you up for the movie? I'm kind of expecting that now, like the manga could end with the final move in the fight and you're not sure who won... I mean 5 chapters to resolve everything in the Naruto universe? It's just not enough time... this will be very interesting

Well, I suppose that would make sense too. Also, the question would be, when would we all get to see the movie? In America I mean.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iShinobi Naruto
We all knew it was coming but now that they've actually put a date on it and its just a month away it hit me.

We still have the anime but after staying up hella late/waking up super early just to read the newest chapter. It will never be the same.

I have so many other anime and manga that i have to read but Naruto was always my favorite.

I was hoping we would at least get maybe 10 more chapters worth of fighting between Naruto and Sasuke.

*cries that Korra is also ending soon*

*cries* Korra nooooooo.
And omfg, I'm not ready for either to end. Idk what to do ):
Like, people don't understand how dedicated I am to this manga. Oooooh damn.
*throws self out window*
How are they gonna wrap everything up in 5 chapters? And YEAH, why not 10 more???

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Time to watch/read Nanatsu no Taizai and World Trigger, kids.
*single tear*

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AmeriKiri
I'm not ready. I'M NOT READY
We felt it.. but I didn't think it was in 5 WEEKS
I'm going to collapse in a puddle
a world with a complete Naruto... I can barely imagine it, it's been so long
don't talk to me about supernatural i missed last season but tumblr spoils everything

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, *throws self out window*
I've been into this manga since 2005, idk what to do now. KISHIMOTO WHYYYYY.
I would rather an alien invasion happen in the manga then see the manga end.

I don't want a crappy ending. Seriously, I hope all this time wasn't wasted with a crappy ending. *throws self into wall*

Punny Skeleton

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But seriously, it was a good run. All I ask for is that the finally to be epic. And maybe for Naruto and Sasuke to share one last kiss.

I wish Kishimoto-sensei the best in his future projects.

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

Strife Dragneel

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But seriously, it was a good run. All I ask for is that the finally to be epic. And maybe for Naruto and Sasuke to share one last kiss.

I wish Kishimoto-sensei the best in his future projects.

User Image

Quote:
But seriously, it was a good run

If you think watching bedsores develop on a coma patient is good, I'd hate to see what you consider awful.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Wow, five chapters?

I hope that gives enough to wrap everything up. Maybe make those chapters extra long to squeeze things in?

And I'm really hoping for a great epilogue.

Come on, Kishi. Make this one memorable!

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
It's almost hard to believe, after everything that has happened that we are so close to the end. I've stayed with this series through 9 years, through the best and worst that Kishimoto had to offer. I can only hope that Kishimoto gives us a well-deserved ending, he certainly owes us that after everything he;s put us through.

Time-traveling Lunatic

Aww I'm going to miss, reading a new chap every week and complain about it emotion_awesome
I wonder if they going to end in a cliff hanger and then resolve it in the movie, because i'm going to flip the table if they do emotion_bigvein emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff