Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I just want Tobi to turn about to be a girl fat chance...

O.G. Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Welllllll...
iiNo Empathy
1)It is revealed that Tobi must be of old age which is why it can't be Obito or anyone around that generation

As old as Sarutobi and Onoki were (baldness, grey hairs, liver spots and pools of wrinkles) I doubt that Tobi could be from that generation.

iiNo Empathy
2)If Izuna Uchiha was second to Madara why hasn't Kabuto used Edo Tensei to bring him back...because he can't since Izuna(Tobi) is not dead.

This I can't really dispute.

iiNo Empathy
3)Right before Madara dies he unlocks the Rinnegan. Have you ever wondered what happened to Madara's eyes when he died? They were implanted to Nagato and so forth. Before Tobi fights with Konan he clearly states to Konan that the Rinnegan is not Nagato's it's he's(Tobi). When he said that I just knew who it was. Think about it the Rinnegan Nagato had was actually Madara's eyes. Tobi says its his eyes because Madara took his younger brother's sharingan and whose his younger brother IZUNA UCHIHA.

I imagine Tobi, whom was acting as Madara, said this in account of if he were truely Madara, those would literally be the eyes that last left his sockets.

I have my chips on Setsuna Uchiha.
Who is Setsuna?

O.G. Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Who is Setsuna?

Naruto.wikia
Setsuna Uchiha (うちはセツナ, Uchiha Setsuna) was a member of the Uchiha clan during the reign of the Second Hokage. He was also a member of the Konoha Military Police Force.

Fed up with the Second Hokage's suspicions against the Uchiha clan, he plotted to take back the supremacy held by the Senju clan.

He had spiky, dark hair and dark eyes. He wore the typical Uchiha outfit consisting of a high collared shirt and a pair of pants. His wore a face guard that only covered the right side of his face and a sash over his shoulder which held his rather large sword strapped to his back.

I think his appearance and motives are spot on, for the most part.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Who is Setsuna?

A fodder Uchiha. He appeared in one panel and was only named in the databooks.
I think you're right, tobi is obito. Obitobitobi, makes sense? Nay..

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
User Image

JK
You got good points

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Mizz Chopper
User Image

JK
You got good points

Where did you get that?! rofl rofl rofl

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
User Image

JK
You got good points

IKR ******** funny lol
erybvbevbivbeivbbubevevvddehhagd
I got it from trumblr, I fell off my bed when I seen this twooooo times lol

Here's the link have fun soldier emotion_kirakira

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Mizz Chopper
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
User Image

JK
You got good points

IKR ******** funny lol

FAWK, I'm on an archive binge now.
I was supposed to be doing homework, dammit! emotion_donotwant

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
User Image

JK
You got good points

IKR ******** funny lol

FAWK, I'm on an archive binge now.
I was supposed to be doing homework, dammit! emotion_donotwant

Aww that sucks ...even though I don't really know what that is but I should like...google it right now xDD

I gotta do some home work too ;_; I HATE IT ! classified_fu

I wish home work would go some where, and get attack sharks than Jason X with finally counter his fear of water ,and swim in the ocean to kill all the sharks that ate the home work than drown when he realized he's scared of the water again.

⊙o⊙ Ohh I just think I made a movie but it should be naruto related too !!

And right now I'm watching epic One piece videos on youtube.
iiNo Empathy
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Madara himself said Izuna's dead.
You can argue all you want that he might not have know, but the real teller is that he didn't refer to him by name.
Izuna's name has only been mentioned in the databooks.
What, is Tobi supposed to say "Oh I'm Madara's brother btw my name is Izuna"?

As for your points...

1- Izuna's the only person old enough to have known Madara? wut.
2- Because Izuna had his eyes ripped out while he was still alive and would be rather worthless as an edo. o-0 Itachi's eyes were taken out after he had already died, so he still had them as an Edo.
3- Or he could have meant it in the sense that "I am Madara, these eyes are Madara's, therefore they are mine". A lot of his dialogue before 564 seemed like he genuinely thought of himself as Madara. Same reason he didn't tell Konan his true identity before killing her. Also, for the sake of reveal. If he had said "These eyes were Madara's to begin with", it would've spoiled the whole thing.

BAD GUYS LIE DUUUUH

Apparently someone doesn't get to concept of Edo First of all when someone is brought back with Edo they're at their prime which means he would have his sharingan so he wouldn't be useless.

Tobi can't be madara because Madara was brought back with Edo which means he's dead you can't use Edo on a person whose still alive.And no they wouldn't say "these eyes were Madara's to begin with" because your suppose to figure that out on your own. And I'm pretty sure the Rinnegan the Tobi is currently using is Madara's since there's only on pair of Rinnegan eyes.

*sigh* Your wrong on the Rinnegan part. Nagato awakened it on his own. Though Tobi said that he originally gave him the Rinnegan what this means has yet to be fully explained but that does not mean that they are the only pair. He has NAGATO'S Rinnegan. Not Madara's.

Invisible Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kazemaru Shichijo

*sigh* Your wrong on the Rinnegan part. Nagato awakened it on his own. Though Tobi said that he originally gave him the Rinnegan what this means has yet to be fully explained but that does not mean that they are the only pair. He has NAGATO'S Rinnegan. Not Madara's.

Im pretty sure u can't awaken the Rinnegan if your not a Uchiha sense you would need the Senju dna and Eternal Sharingan o- o
iiNo Empathy
Kazemaru Shichijo

Im pretty sure u can't awaken the Rinnegan if your not a Uchiha sense you would need the Senju dna and Eternal Sharingan o- o

It never says that they need Senju DNA to activate it. Kabuto and Orochimaru used data and research throughout the years and hypothesized that it in fact is just a natural evolution of the sharingan itself. There are the mythical reasons of why it might awaken in someone else such as the legend that says the heavens will send down either a savior or a destroyer. Which may or may not be why Nagato had it but then their is the scientific reasons such as the Uchiha being direct decedents of the Sage of Six Paths. So the sharingan evolving into it actually makes perfect sense but no they do not need Senju DNA to awaken it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff