Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am 100% sure Tobi is Izuna Uchiha here are three reasons

1)It is revealed that Tobi must be of old age which is why it can't be Obito or anyone around that generation

2)If Izuna Uchiha was second to Madara why hasn't Kabuto used Edo Tensei to bring him back...because he can't since Izuna(Tobi) is not dead.

3)Right before Madara dies he unlocks the Rinnegan. Have you ever wondered what happened to Madara's eyes when he died? They were implanted to Nagato and so forth. Before Tobi fights with Konan he clearly states to Konan that the Rinnegan is not Nagato's it's he's(Tobi). When he said that I just knew who it was. Think about it the Rinnegan Nagato had was actually Madara's eyes. Tobi says its his eyes because Madara took his younger brother's sharingan and whose his younger brother IZUNA UCHIHA.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hm, that's a thinker.

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hum I get you you are saying, I would like for Tobi to Be Izuna. But at the same time something elts may be pulled out toilet Like Poop

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Madara himself said Izuna's dead.
You can argue all you want that he might not have know, but the real teller is that he didn't refer to him by name.
Izuna's name has only been mentioned in the databooks.
What, is Tobi supposed to say "Oh I'm Madara's brother btw my name is Izuna"?

As for your points...

1- Izuna's the only person old enough to have known Madara? wut.
2- Because Izuna had his eyes ripped out while he was still alive and would be rather worthless as an edo. o-0 Itachi's eyes were taken out after he had already died, so he still had them as an Edo.
3- Or he could have meant it in the sense that "I am Madara, these eyes are Madara's, therefore they are mine". A lot of his dialogue before 564 seemed like he genuinely thought of himself as Madara. Same reason he didn't tell Konan his true identity before killing her. Also, for the sake of reveal. If he had said "These eyes were Madara's to begin with", it would've spoiled the whole thing.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

jackddd
o,man,you have totally shocked me.
why do not read naruto 582 first than say 100%
it is only 0.1%

psst, don't link to illegal manga hosting sites. wink
I agree for a few reasons that it could be Izuna. For all we know, it was just assumed that he died as we just saw a flash back of his dead body when Tobi was telling the story and Tobi is a known lair and why else would he freak out about the coffin that contained the real Madara in it? They were said to be close to equals and the glimpse of his face we saw, though not much, and his knowledge of old/ dead people and all the villages and knowing about war, suggest he is old and had a lot of experience. He did grew up in a violent era.

Isn't it weird that Tobi and Itachi only brought up for Izuna once, who supposedly skilled but never heard about again or resurrected with other edo tensei but the real Madara was? Not like Kabuto couldn't do it if he dug up the DNA (only few exceptions it seems. There has to be a reason for that or why even bother bringing him up at all? He also seems obsessed with collecting/stocking good eyes and Izuna supposedly gave his to Madara.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I agree for a few reasons that it could be Izuna. For all we know, it was just assumed that he died as we just saw a flash back of his dead body when Tobi was telling the story and Tobi is a known lair and why else would he freak out about the coffin that contained the real Madara in it? They were said to be close to equals and the glimpse of his face we saw, though not much, and his knowledge of old/ dead people and all the villages and knowing about war, suggest he is old and had a lot of experience. He did grew up in a violent era.

Isn't it weird that Tobi and Itachi only brought up for Izuna once, who supposedly skilled but never heard about again or resurrected with other edo tensei but the real Madara was? Not like Kabuto couldn't do it if he dug up the DNA (only few exceptions it seems. There has to be a reason for that or why even bother bringing him up at all? He also seems obsessed with collecting/stocking good eyes and Izuna supposedly gave his to Madara.

B-b-b-but... gonk
Chapter 577...
Madara said Izuna was dead. crying
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

B-b-b-but... gonk
Chapter 577...

Tobi is a troll and a known liar and Madara may just assume he is dead or lying. Remind how we were all convinced that Tobi WAS Madara. surprised

We didn't actually see him die, just a flash back from Tobi's story.

lol opps, I wrote lair earlier.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Playboy Karasu Uchiha
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

B-b-b-but... gonk
Chapter 577...

Tobi is a troll and a known liar and Madara may just assume he is dead or lying. Remind how we were all convinced that Tobi WAS Madara. surprised

Madara, not Tobi.
In 577, Madara made an offhand statement about how the only things his brother left behind when he died were his eyes.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

B-b-b-but... gonk
Chapter 577...

Madara, not Tobi.
In 577, Madara made an offhand statement about how the only things his brother left behind when he died were his eyes.

And like I said, he could be just saying that or assuming (from Izuna's dead body, I saw no wounds, which is odd for a blind man who supposedly died in battle, it could actually be faked this time). Words don't seem to mean much unless there is proof. Also odd how both Tobi and Izuna are about the same height and weight? Izuna looked pretty young than.

And yes, I read it.

Invisible Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
xx Cookie-Boots xx
You can argue all you want that he might not have know, but the real teller is that he didn't refer to him by name.

As for your points...

2- Because Izuna had his eyes ripped out while he was still alive and would be rather worthless as an edo. o-0 Itachi's eyes were taken out after he had already died, so he still had them as an Edo.
3- Or he could have meant it in the sense that "I am Madara, these eyes are Madara's, therefore they are mine". A lot of his dialogue before 564 seemed like he genuinely thought of himself as Madara. Same reason he didn't tell Konan his true identity before killing her. Also, for the sake of reveal. If he had said "These eyes were Madara's to begin with", it would've spoiled the whole thing.

BAD GUYS LIE DUUUUH

Apparently someone doesn't get to concept of Edo First of all when someone is brought back with Edo they're at their prime which means he would have his sharingan so he wouldn't be useless.

Tobi can't be madara because Madara was brought back with Edo which means he's dead you can't use Edo on a person whose still alive.And no they wouldn't say "these eyes were Madara's to begin with" because your suppose to figure that out on your own. And I'm pretty sure the Rinnegan the Tobi is currently using is Madara's since there's only on pair of Rinnegan eyes.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

iiNo Empathy
xx Cookie-Boots xx

As for your points...

BAD GUYS LIE DUUUUH

Apparently someone doesn't get to concept of Edo First of all when someone is brought back with Edo they're at their prime which means he would have his sharingan so he wouldn't be useless.

Tobi can't be madara because Madara was brought back with Edo which means he's dead you can't use Edo on a person whose still alive.And no they wouldn't say "these eyes were Madara's to begin with" because your suppose to figure that out on your own. And I'm pretty sure the Rinnegan the Tobi is currently using is Madara's since there's only on pair of Rinnegan eyes.

But the problem was that it was just an offhand statement that was dissing the will of fire, hard to handwave with "BUT HE WAS LYING".

I'm already well aware Tobi is not Madara, but edos are not brought back at their prime.
Remember Nagato?
Why would the real Madara refer Tobi by his real name? He's been dead for how long now? He doesn't even know who Tobi is and even if did, Kishimoto is trying to keep Tobi's identity a secret and calling him by name would ruin that.

There is a reason why Izuna's name is only in the databooks yet to bring in up in the actual series. Still makes the most sense compared to all the other theories.

Tobi seems to have an awful lot of knowledge on so many people and how did he get Hashirama's DNA if he wasn't around back than?

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
It would be funny if he was someone that's totally new to the cast. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers