Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

I've got 10631 words so far and I'm now stumped at a part in my story where the main character is being lead on a tour through this superhuman institute by someone that warned her never to return. Any ideas?
Well, obviously, the main character can;t be killed off, so i guess he's try to kill her but fail? 3nodding

Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
seleena2011
Well, obviously, the main character can;t be killed off, so i guess he's try to kill her but fail? 3nodding
This. I'd say.

Well, I'd really say write down on a seprate note pad what _exactly_it s you are strugling with, your current mind set ect. And then skip it and start writing another part. But you sound linear, you linear writers confuse me greatly. I just can't function like that.

hatter_witch rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)

Is the main character superhuman herself?
You could add a twist, such as she had once been to the institute before, had superhuman(ness) but lost her memmory, and now is re-living something, and finding out the things she's forgotten... I'm on an amnesia streek...
Or, she has a sibling or someone from her past there that doesn't want her to remember, and is trying keep her from memories/someone there to harm said main character in some way?

Hatter yum_puddi

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well, my idea~ if we put all our blocks together we can build a castle to keep all those other blocks out. GRR
I'm not helpful but I need your block. So when you're finished with it please pass it to me. =)

Questionable Borg

Poetic Wonderland
I've got 10631 words so far and I'm now stumped at a part in my story where the main character is being lead on a tour through this superhuman institute by someone that warned her never to return. Any ideas?
Walk away from it, and then come back in a few hours, it's cliche, but it helps me.

Eloquent Genius

Get a great big piece of thin paper, draw a giant cube on it and write "writer's" on it, then PUNCH IT. Congrats! You've broken through your writer's block!

Buggy Punk

A fire drill? Could be an opportunity for your character to tun into something or someone interesting, or just elaborate on the surroundings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff