Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lindsey said it herself -- the best way to really buckle down and start writing is peer pressure. And what better way to write out words then to do it with others? And at a competitive rate, at that? Well, probably getting off of Gaia and actually writing a good 1,667.7 words. But, hey, where's the fun there? NaNo isn't just torture to rip your own words out of your mind and painfully exert said words through your hands and into the written word. It's about having fun, and the novel itself is just a little bonus!

So, sign right on up! All we need is when you want to go (please format by :00 or :30, etc., taking the minutes rather than the hour), and for how long. That's it! Quote whomever sent the challenge to 'enter', and that's it! When the clock hits that time, it's time to start writing. When your time is up, proudly show off your word count for that session to the other participants through that thread. The name of the game is Word War to get the highest word count.

Got it? Good! Have fun, everyone, and have a good NaNoWriMo!

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
While we're at it -- unless someone comes by sooner than this, I challenge any passer-bys to a word war at :30 for twenty minutes.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
A word war you say, how about a world word war?

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anolis18

u___u

You're not here to write, though, are you~

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Clown_Countess
Anolis18

u___u

Girl, I have nothing to do and never stop writing, prepare yourself. What are the rules of engagement?

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anolis18
Clown_Countess
Anolis18

u___u

Girl, I have nothing to do and never stop writing, prepare yourself. What are the rules of engagement?

Seriously?

All right, well. I listed how it works in the first post, but...that's really all there is to it. Since you're not doing NaNo (or ARE you...?), you can write what you wish as long as it is in a logical sense (so, not how many times you can write out 'word' in fifteen minutes or so)...if you've got an essay, or a project, or a story, whatever. You can work on whatever you want as long as it's fiction writing, and it makes sense.

How about :00 for twenty minutes, then?

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Clown_Countess
Anolis18
Clown_Countess
Anolis18

u___u

Seriously?

All right, well. I listed how it works in the first post, but...that's really all there is to it. Since you're not doing NaNo (or ARE you...?), you can write what you wish as long as it is in a logical sense (so, not how many times you can write out 'word' in fifteen minutes or so)...if you've got an essay, or a project, or a story, whatever. You can work on whatever you want as long as it's fiction writing, and it makes sense.

How about :00 for twenty minutes, then?
So begin the adventures of Sir Truffles and his rascally forest friends. Started at :50 and stopped at :10

Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*sees bandwagon she'd like to get on blaugh *

Awsome, but what exactly are we posting here? The text of what we've written? Or is there some sort of agreed to prompt? (That was not made clear in your first post)

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Chitoko Kanzaki
*sees bandwagon she'd like to get on blaugh *

Awsome, but what exactly are we posting here? The text of what we've written? Or is there some sort of agreed to prompt? (That was not made clear in your first post)
Type for 20 minutes and post what you write here with a word count and timestamp

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am warring at :15 for 15, if you'd like to join. =]

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anolis18

Chikoto Kanzaki

Ah...no. You don't need to post the text, just the wordcount... And you've gotta agree times and such with other people, so...it's all said in the first post. You're typing for your NaNo novels, you guys!

The Love Mutt

Nice username D: Oh, and -- 678! You?

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Clown_Countess
Anolis18

Chikoto Kanzaki

Ah...no. You don't need to post the text, just the wordcount... And you've gotta agree times and such with other people, so...it's all said in the first post. You're typing for your NaNo novels, you guys!

The Love Mutt

Nice username D: Oh, and -- 678! You?
Fine, 384

Intergalactic Inquisitor

I'd love to hop in on the next one. I need some motivation to keep writing!

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Honestly I think I'll just write it and post it elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff