NaNo Novel Title: Fae-Ry
NaNo Novel Link: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/onceiwasanubis/novels/fae-ry

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Today's Word: Simplistic
Sentence: "Lucien, I really don't care if you're the prince of the summer fae: if you call my human life simplistic one more time, I will shove you down a flight of stairs."

Hey look, I made a better comeback for Davina! New NANO goal: use each word in part of Davina's vocabulary. Which may just mean she copies words Lucien or Roman may use. Or Lila.

Floppy Puppy

Mors: crying I only have 1.5 names actually in use. I can't think of anything good emo

Shadowy Senshi

Welcome to the challenge Villain! You've been added to the front page and the spreadsheet =D

@Kit - Do you want me to get you a list of 100 names or something? Something that might be good enough as a place holder that flows a little better than 'Main Character'? I can understanding leaving side characters unnamed, but an MC, that just sounds difficult emotion_jawdrop

Floppy Puppy

Mors: Do you know of a website or anything? I've been looking around, but I haven't found anything yet, and it's unfairly upping my word count every time I write "Main Character" gonk emo

Shadowy Senshi

@Kit - I know a bunch of 'em wink It just depends on what style/time period of names you're looking for. This was does first + last names, present day sounding and fairly Western. Behind the Name is fun because it takes names from all over the world and if you want to know the meaning of the name you can easily get that too. Then this one gives you a whole bite sized character sheet to go with a name and it lets you choose your characters ethnicity.

Hope one of those help!

Floppy Puppy

Mors: emotion_bigheart Thank you, thank you, thank you!! emotion_bigheart

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Simplistic is easy, and yet i can't find a place for it in the beginning of my novel. XD
Today's Word: simplistic
Sentence: Although, in its most simplistic form, it had all been in the game but there was the little detail that the drive byers had increased the reality parameters making the pain higher and the game much more dangerous.

Revered Nerd

Today's Word: Simplistic
Sentence: The sense of ominous dread the nightmare had filled her with, the feeling that something bad was going to happen without knowing what or why, had faded to something far more simplistic: being scared of nightmares and monsters in the dark.

Prophetic dreams as a little kid.
This is gonna end well. /not

Blessed Senshi

Sentence: What she wore was a bit plain in comparison to what most people wore, but at the same time, it didn’t distract from the clean, simplistic elegance that was unmistakably Tentrix.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
prince and morsuaile: my titles are always misleading, don't let them fool you!

flea: i totally understand that.

i just really think simplistic is kind of an ugly word.

Sentence: Sometimes, letting him drink, watching him drink, makes me angry because it makes realise that even though he’s overly simplistic at times, he's also a hypocrite, but, then again, Liam likes hypocrites.

edit: i like how this makes no sense out of context.

Shadowy Senshi

@Yutora - I don't think most of our shared sentences make sense without context. It adds to the fun xD

All posted sentences have been seen and accounted for. Please enjoy the new challenge that tomorrow brings while I go get some sleep :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff