Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Junior 100
Forgot all about NaNoWriMo yesterday and didn't write a single thing. sweatdrop I'm honestly in something of a panic right now.

Dangerous Lunatic

Oh God. You'd better get moving... a good trick is to just get some music (or none, if you do better that way) and just go somewhere where you can't be bothered and /get in the zone./ Don't check your word count until you're absolutely done writing for the day. Write more than you need, because that gives you some extra words.

Good luck! D:

Big Smoker

oh god oh god you missed one day now ur gonna die!

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hey, don't sweat it! I missed the first six days of Camp NaNoWriMo. Granted, I went into a blind panic and somehow threw out a good 8-9k on the first day and finished the night before.

Yeah. It's okay. Just set your word count a little higher, make your motivation a little better (rather than just a piece of candy, try no food or anything whatsoever besides water until you make a certain goal), and keep going! You'll catch up eventually!
Don't stress yourself about Nano, even if you don't make strict word counts (per day) at least you will have written something.

Worrying about your word count is just going to make writing harder.

Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Clown_Countess

Yeah. It's okay. Just set your word count a little higher, make your motivation a little better (rather than just a piece of candy, try no food or anything whatsoever besides water until you make a certain goal), and keep going! You'll catch up eventually!
That's crazy-sauce Countess whee I'm not gonna stress until we are 19 days in. But I do set goals, and just like birthday money, its unlucky to count it until the end of the party/day. pirate

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
lol, don't worry. I didn't decide to participate until the second day and even then you only need about 1724 words per day to have a decent schedule.
someone gave really good advice about not looking at the word count until you're finished for the day. maybe try a variation of that... or exactly that. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff