Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Dog

Our creative writing teacher allows us to bring out laptops to class so we can write if we please. I haven't even started writing anything yet. D:
Not *for* school but *in* school.

Like, right now, I have a sign that says "I am doing NaNoWriMo. I am not here. Go away" on the back lid of my laptop. rofl <3

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Le Kingu

Like, right now, I have a sign that says "I am doing NaNoWriMo. I am not here. Go away" on the back lid of my laptop. rofl <3

That is awesome. I want it <3
L o s t -x- A b y s s
Le Kingu

That is awesome. I want it <3
Grab a homework handout and a white board maker and you're done. emotion_yatta

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Le Kingu

No laptop though ;~; Oh well, I'll just stick it on my back
L o s t -x- A b y s s
Le Kingu

No laptop though ;~; Oh well, I'll just stick it on my back
LOL +1 emotion_awesome
Seriously? Some teachers hand this out as an assignment?

Writing a book is a big deal, it's not easy and it's not something just anyone can sit down and do. It will only make a good portion of the class hate writing. stare
im doin it for englich. im in 8th grade and my book is about a girl who gets turned into a wolf by a witch and much survive in the canadian mountains. Since she has no experience she turns to her essay she wrote on the wolf and tries desperatlty to survive. Though when things get tough she tries her hardest to get it reversed

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nope.. I'm doing it for my own personal gain. I'm hoping it will teach me some discipline and I'll finally finish my book I've been working on for a really long time.. confused

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Elisabell-angel enraged

Writing a book is a big deal, it's not easy and it's not something just anyone can sit down and do. It will only make a good portion of the class hate writing. stare

It's for writer's craft. It can be about anything. I seriously doubt they'll hate writing it just for that.

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
BABY BLUE TAILED WOLF
im doin it for englich. im in 8th grade and my book is about a girl who gets turned into a wolf by a witch and much survive in the canadian mountains. Since she has no experience she turns to her essay she wrote on the wolf and tries desperatlty to survive. Though when things get tough she tries her hardest to get it reversed

Oh, that sounds cool. I would love to read that. ^.^
L o s t -x- A b y s s
Elisabell-angel enraged

It's for writer's craft. It can be about anything. I seriously doubt they'll hate writing it just for that.

Most kids just don't know how to write a book, have no interest in writing a book, and moreover can't write a book. It's not something anybody can just wake up one day and do.

Buggy Punk

I am.. in a sense. I dropped out of high school years ago and I'm doing this mostly to see if I've developed any discipline before potentially wasting a lot of time and money on college. I figure if I can finally NaNo, I can probably deal with having to write papers again.

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Elisabell-angel enraged
Most kids just don't know how to write a book, have no interest in writing a book, and moreover can't write a book. It's not something anybody can just wake up one day and do.

Writer's Craft, as in a COURSE ABOUT WRITING. A course they CHOSE. It can be about ANYTHING, song lyrics, a personal journal, poems, short stories, a mix of the above. It's NOT a lot to expect from a course that is about CREATIVE WRITING.

6,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I'm writing for Nanowrimo! Its worth 10 extra credit points on our final, but I'm just doing it for the fun of it: I don't need the points. I love where my story is going! (and so does my girlfriend 3nodding )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff