Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Dabbler

Vlll
November 17, for me. I've been at least two days ahead since day one, now I'm up to like. I think six days ahead? I don't remember.

But by NO means does hitting 50k mean I'll be done with the novel. Haha, not even close.

HALFWAY for me is probably closer to 55k. Half. Way.

If I work my butt off and get to a certain point in my story's plot in two days, then I'll finish the novel by the end of the month.

But that would require me literally doing nothing for the next two days except breathing and writing. Even then that's pushing it.
When do you sleep??

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
E is for Enigma
Hybernation
E is for Enigma
Hybernation
Nov.29~!
Now it says I'll be finishing on my birthday--December 5th! What a way to celebrate. P:
great jjob~!
Thanks! biggrin
Yea!

Hallowed Lunatic

E is for Enigma
Vlll
November 17, for me. I've been at least two days ahead since day one, now I'm up to like. I think six days ahead? I don't remember.

But by NO means does hitting 50k mean I'll be done with the novel. Haha, not even close.

If I work my butt off and get to a certain point in my story's plot in two days, then I'll finish the novel by the end of the month.

But that would require me literally doing nothing for the next two days except breathing and writing. Even then that's pushing it.
When do you sleep??

Sleep is for the weak.

emotion_donotwant

Friendly Explorer

E is for Enigma
Cat Royal
I started my book earlier today. (Well, restarted. I already had one, but then I trashed it, so...)

So far, it says that I will finish June 25, 2014.
Ah, you're one of those start-overs huh? Man, that sounds scary, but I admire your guts! Go go go!

Thanks. The book that I started today has a lot more potiential, so I'm glad I did start over.

Greedy Dabbler

Cat Royal
E is for Enigma
Cat Royal
I started my book earlier today. (Well, restarted. I already had one, but then I trashed it, so...)

Ah, you're one of those start-overs huh? Man, that sounds scary, but I admire your guts! Go go go!

Thanks. The book that I started today has a lot more potiential, so I'm glad I did start over.
Glad to hear it! Best of luck to you!

So, what's the new 'end date'? Keep us informed! :3

Greedy Dabbler

Vlll
E is for Enigma
Vlll

When do you sleep??

Sleep is for the weak.

emotion_donotwant
And tired. crying

Friendly Explorer

E is for Enigma
Cat Royal
E is for Enigma
Cat Royal

Right now, I will be finishing May 23 2013...

sad

Greedy Dabbler

Cat Royal
E is for Enigma
Cat Royal
E is for Enigma
Cat Royal

Right now, I will be finishing May 23 2013...

sad
Goodness me! Well, keep whittling it down--and keep us up to date! :3

Obsessive Lover

Mine says December 1, 2012. Figures.

Divine Prophet

December first! I'm going to fix that tomorrow though xD

Questionable Borg

At this rate, never.
Lol we're already beyond the 50k mark, so it just follows us day by day. XDD

Codger

I'm just waiting for the validator to go up so I can get my shiny pic saying I crossed the 50k mark yesterday. In the mean time, I'm going to see if I can get to 75k.

Devoted Capitalist

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I got started TOOOOOOO late!!! I would have to write a bajillion words/day to submit on time!!!! 'sighs' crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff