NICE~! *Fistbump* emotion_brofist
Now the 6th! Woo! emotion_brofist

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
E is for Enigma
]Hah! I do basically this same thing. It's been very rewarding to watch my stats today. I went out to a cafe and just spend most of the midday writing. I'm well past my quota for the day, but I really want to keep going! Without that pressure, though, it's hard to get back to it--especially with so many delightful distractions about. P:

Oh, good job! Just remember, the more you do today, the less you have to do tomorrow!

I actually did that the wrong way around. I went to bed last night instead of writing my extra 700 words, now I've got more to do tomorrow. And I'm rapidly reaching the end of the planned storyline! (Not that there was any planning, as such, but I had vague notions for the start. Not so much after that.) *sigh*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
E is for Enigma
Hybernation
E is for Enigma
Hybernation
Dec1~!
Woo hoo! December 8th!
NICE~! *Fistbump* emotion_brofist
Now the 6th! Woo! emotion_brofist
Great~! emotion_brofist

Greedy Dabbler

Freddus
E is for Enigma
]Hah! I do basically this same thing. It's been very rewarding to watch my stats today. I went out to a cafe and just spend most of the midday writing. I'm well past my quota for the day, but I really want to keep going! Without that pressure, though, it's hard to get back to it--especially with so many delightful distractions about. P:

Oh, good job! Just remember, the more you do today, the less you have to do tomorrow!

I actually did that the wrong way around. I went to bed last night instead of writing my extra 700 words, now I've got more to do tomorrow. And I'm rapidly reaching the end of the planned storyline! (Not that there was any planning, as such, but I had vague notions for the start. Not so much after that.) *sigh*

You know, if you'd ever like to brainstorm up a new story goal (the path to the next plot point or whatevs), I love a good fiction chat! Hit me up sometime. smile

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
E is for Enigma
You know, if you'd ever like to brainstorm up a new story goal (the path to the next plot point or whatevs), I love a good fiction chat! Hit me up sometime. smile

I'd be so up for that, but I'm not sure how I could ever explain my story thus far to anyone. My partner has read the whole thing as I've written it and she still can't come up with anything that fits my notion of where it should be going! xd

Although I did just have a vague idea in the shower... showers are good for thinking. Probably because they are lacking in distractions.

E is for Enigma
hanoo_chan
E is for Enigma
hanoo_chan
December 17th...that's not too bad. I still have time! I can beat this!
That's the spirit! You can do it!

The website doesn't seem to agree with me though. Now, it says I won't finish until December 19th. Stupid website, I must prove you wrong!
Yes! Prove them wrong! They used to think I wouldn't finish until January, but now my date is December 10th! I'm wearing them down!

You are beating me! My new stats show December 13th.

Interesting Sophomore

March 6, 2013.

I WILL catch up! Eventually. I've got so much homework. D:

Greedy Dabbler

Freddus
E is for Enigma

I'd be so up for that, but I'm not sure how I could ever explain my story thus far to anyone. My partner has read the whole thing as I've written it and she still can't come up with anything that fits my notion of where it should be going! xd

Although I did just have a vague idea in the shower... showers are good for thinking. Probably because they are lacking in distractions.

I don't like coming up with ideas in the shower. You can't bring paper in there with you.

I'm sending you a PM. wink

Greedy Dabbler

hanoo_chan
E is for Enigma
hanoo_chan
E is for Enigma
hanoo_chan
December 17th...that's not too bad. I still have time! I can beat this!
That's the spirit! You can do it!

The website doesn't seem to agree with me though. Now, it says I won't finish until December 19th. Stupid website, I must prove you wrong!
Yes! Prove them wrong! They used to think I wouldn't finish until January, but now my date is December 10th! I'm wearing them down!

You are beating me! My new stats show December 13th.
Wow, you're catching up, though! Go go go! biggrin

Greedy Dabbler

Lady Lyra
March 6, 2013.

Homework bites that way. Why can't it just stop coming for a month, eh??

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Dec1~! Now....500 words to the quota!

Questionable Borg

I've been working on this since I was a Junior in high school, and I've been graduated for 2 years now, so...at this rate, never.

Questionable Borg

Lady Lyra
March 6, 2013.

Woes of the student. XD

Questionable Borg

E is for Enigma
Freddus
E is for Enigma

I don't like coming up with ideas in the shower. You can't bring paper in there with you.

I'm sending you a PM. wink
Could you and I chat too? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas