Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Streaker

for NaNoWriMo, it's good to have a 2-to-3 sentence synopsis describing the gist of the novel. here's mine:

Deep in the Himalayas, encircling the tallest peak, there resides a legend among its people of a beast that roams the mountains to protect its home. When Sterling Davenport climbs Mount Everest and finds a girl lying in the snow, no one, not even himself, expects him to join the curse that's been waiting for him to take his place for a hundred lifetimes.

what about y'all? ; u;

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
A heavenly conspiracy to end two wars before they begin.

Quotable Dabbler

7,290 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Two to three sentences? Oh gosh, I really only have one.

A legal assistant tries to keep herself, her two nieces, and nephew alive during the zombie apocalypse.

Original, right? /sarcasm

It is fun to write, though. It's a continuation of what I started last NaNo. I've got what I've written posted up here, if anyone's interested in reading it.

Demonic Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
There was a reason the Ministry of Magic never reached out to its American branch during the Second Wizarding War. Magical Congress of North America was working upon quelling its’ own war during the years of 1996 to 2000. Hex Clarkston, a student at Great Lakes Preparatory Academy for Magical Studies, is one of thousands of teenagers preparing for the upcoming battle. If he can manage not to follow in his family’s dark, almost Death Eater-like path, he might just become the next major crusader in the American Wizarding War.

Idk. Writing a fanfiction this year rather than an original story.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Eh, never bothered to think of a synopsis. Got a very rough plot map and character sketches, but I'll probably end up chucking them at some point as I write and the story changes. rofl rofl

Slopped-together/ half-assed synposis: Boy covered in burn scars. His father's on death row, nearing execution date. Girl, spent time in juvie for a crime she didn't commit, was framed by her cousin. Said cousin suffered a severe brain injury and now needs taken care of. Girl is out of juvie and getting revenge on her now-disabled cousin.

Meh, stupid story is stupid, but I'm having fun writing it. rofl rofl

Beloved Prophet

Writing a fanfiction (again) but...

At the age of twenty-six, Sherlock Holmes took part in an investigation of a primary school where a gardener was accused of assaulting a group of children. An arrest was made, but a technicality allowed the man to be released, causing the children's parents to take action into their own hands. Now, nearly ten years later, a case that has been burned and forgotten, is climbing back into view in the most unpleasant of ways.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Mine is a fanfic I started writing for 2013 nanowrimo...but never finished...found the outline again today, the story's been bouncing around in my brain for the past year. might as well give it a go, eh?

"After the Bifrost has broken, Sif finds herself unable to cope. In an attempt to cheer her up, Thor takes her hunting deep in the woods. Sif helps care for an injured bird, gradually heals herself emotionally, and (when Thor begins acting strangely and there are rumors the queen has gone crazy) must protect Asgard from bosomy forces of evil."
A dragon, angel, devilspawn, and several humans go on adventures around the world, only to be greeted by an explosive monster population boom.

Enduring Phantom

Genre: Modern Fable

A modern Pygmalion, Pied piper, Gingerbread man, Nightingale, and Twelve Ravens all are fighting their own identity and star-crossed fate. Along the way they will be confronting issues such as child brides, human trafficking, militia recruitment and violence, Loyalty vs Honor, and vengeance vs love.

Precious Loiterer

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Champion 300
Mines,

The structure of a human supporting other human's can be solid. It can withstand the strongest of blows, both physical and mental. An emotional bond like that of three brothers can make the formation more robust. But when the ties of this so called bond are broken, when the death of one brother leaves the structure vulnerable, they all loose the link to the strength they seek.

But with the death of one, the story of others begin.

But thats only cause until today I never really had a plot rofl I did no planning this year, and only had the idea of what the side characters story would be. Once I get my main part written up I’ll post it.

Anxious Sophomore

Imaginary Phoenix

Oh my gooooooosh let me read yours emotion_drool

Divine Bibliophile

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Woman returns to her otherworldly society of shapeshifters because their gods amongst them have died and becomes chosen by those gods to be their next avatar. She deals with the complications of this, being ostracized by her people, the pressure from the humans to convert her people and their manipulation of the other race on the planet to start a war if she doesn't act. Things fall apart quickly.

Damn. That was painful to do.

Shy Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
⊰ An account of the centuries and decades of a copper dragoness turned Heartwarder. ⊱

Fashionable Friend

a young woman saves a trapped demon by accident on her way to her arranged wedding. the demon promises that the woman will not have to marry, that her future betrothed will die before their marriage is consummated. little does our woman know the actions that come from making deals with demons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff