Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Warrior

Okay, refilling my tea, getting some snacks, and then not moving until I have written at least 2k (:

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'll be ready for some more word wars soon! I want to get as far ahead tonight as I can so that I do not have to write as much tomorrow

Witty Warrior

Green,

sounds like a good plan (:
ideally i would like to stay up until i finish but that is really unlikely xD

Dapper Codger

I'm up for more word wars. I really need to go to bed, but I've got another 1,000 words for the day and no idea what more I want to do with the plot. So I think I've decided to do a random, out of character, smut scene. XD Which is really not good for the characters I've picked. Or my plot. And this is supposed to be a young adult book...

Witty Warrior

Psh, young adults these days would not be phased XD

Witty Warrior

Song for the night (:

Dapper Codger

Zero_unit Kouya

Psh, young adults these days would not be phased XD

That's comforting. xd

Witty Warrior

Glemer

That's comforting. xd

Unless you made it like super kinky. You could burn like 500 words describing really complicated s&m knots xD

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Who's ready to write? I AM!! :20 for 10!!

Witty Warrior

Green,

I'm in (:

My goal is to get to 45k by midnight!

Dapper Codger

Zero_unit Kouya
Glemer

That's comforting. xd

Unless you made it like super kinky. You could burn like 500 words describing really complicated s&m knots xD

This gives me ideas... (And by the way, the couple I picked would be kinky no matter what they did. Long lost separated twins. (This is not nearly as weird as it sounds (it makes more sense in the story (they were never supposed to get together, this is purely filler (I really shouldn't even be writing this scene, but it is the easiest way I know of to write a total filler scene, since I KNOW it will not end up in the final copy.))))

Please don't judge me.

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Zero_unit Kouya

Green,

I'm in (:

My goal is to get to 45k by midnight!

Mine's to be caught up or ahead of schedule... I have been so behind this month... This year I need to keep up the steam and actually get a full story done... I just wish I had someone to edit my story...

edit: sorry for the grammer... I seem to be sucking recently...

Witty Warrior

Dapper Codger

309 words for the war.

Witty Warrior

Glemer
Zero_unit Kouya
Glemer

That's comforting. xd

This gives me ideas... (And by the way, the couple I picked would be kinky no matter what they did. Long lost separated twins. (This is not nearly as weird as it sounds (it makes more sense in the story (they were never supposed to get together, this is purely filler (I really shouldn't even be writing this scene, but it is the easiest way I know of to write a total filler scene, since I KNOW it will not end up in the final copy.))))

Please don't judge me.

Omg you don't even know I so can't judge!!!! I have a pair of siblings together in my story too. They are only side characters, but originally my story was going to be their getting together. It's not explained in my current novel, but they are half-siblings that met when they were 16 and experienced genetic sexual attraction (:
So no judging from me (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces