Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Von Helson

11,825 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Night Owl 100
I almost had to drop my poor story, but I forced myself to work through it. I have school, a roleplay forum where I write like a madman (I swear, I post every day on there)...

I really just almost wanted to quit. But I managed to work through it all.

Magical Tree

Yes. Ugh. Yes.

I had to quit for 4 days to visit my sister, and then quit for Thanksgiving til today (essentially 3 1/2 days). I can't come from behind to make up the 12.5k words that I was forced to avoid writing. So essentially I was forced to quit.

It really peeves me too. If I wanted to be a professional writer, I'd be screwed. They wouldn't respect my work.

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Yup. Had school and sports to deal with. By the time I got home after school and sports it was like 6pm and then I still had homework giving me like only 1 hour a day to work on it. Dropped it after week 1.
Migraines suck! Are they persistent?

I had to drop NaNoWriMo this year because my Basic Training course for the army started. And though I manage to do impossible things, NaNo + Army = actually impossible. D:

2,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I haven't completely dropped NaNoWriMo yet, but I did take about a week off because I had a creativity and motivation block. x.x Hoping to cut my ~30k word deficit to about 20k before this challenge ends. Though, I do plan on using NaNoFiMo to continue chugging away at the novel. Plan on finishing it before the strike of the New Year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff