Welcome to Gaia! ::

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

tab according to the nanowrimo site:

day 14: 23,333 words
current wc: 2,367

i'd need 20,996 words. today.

HA.

is anyone actually keeping up with the recommended word count? how is that going for you? what about the 1,667 words per day?
1,667 words per day isn't bad. If I weren't so busy with college I bet I could do it seeing that I typed up a 2,500 word Genetics review paper in a day stare

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

Lady Kariel

tab what's your average now? o; perks with that paper emotion_kirakira
professor bad touch
Lady Kariel

tab what's your average now? o; perks with that paper emotion_kirakira

What do you mean my average now? I'm not actually participating.

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

Lady Kariel

tab op, thought you were. my bad x:
professor bad touch
Lady Kariel

tab op, thought you were. my bad x:

That's ok pirate

Beloved Prophet

Oh man. I'm a little over 10k words behind. I've just been so busy with college that I've had trouble keeping my word count consistent. I hope I'll be able to work on it and finish, though. Good luck with your goal!

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

emptyhearse
Oh man. I'm a little over 10k words behind. I've just been so busy with college that I've had trouble keeping my word count consistent. I hope I'll be able to work on it and finish, though. Good luck with your goal!

tab go go go! 10k isn't so bad. you can probably just add on like 500 words to the daily goal 3nodding

Beloved Prophet

professor bad touch
emptyhearse

tab go go go! 10k isn't so bad. you can probably just add on like 500 words to the daily goal 3nodding

It's a bit daunting, I have to admit, haha. But yeah! I could probably just add 500 more words to the daily word count. On the words per day section on the site, they said I'd need to write about 2k words per day, so maybe! It doesn't sound as intimidating when they break it down like that.

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

emptyhearse
It's a bit daunting, I have to admit, haha. But yeah! I could probably just add 500 more words to the daily word count. On the words per day section on the site, they said I'd need to write about 2k words per day, so maybe! It doesn't sound as intimidating when they break it down like that.

tab you know what they say. "2k a day keeps the sanity at bay."

or something question

Friendly Friend

11,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
ahaha i have a little bit under 4000 words rn

i wanna get caught up but
school and final exams going on rn
ugh

Shy Demigod

27,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I do usually keep up with the recommended word count. I try to do 1,700 a day. But not today. That did not happen today.

Usually though, yes. I like it. ^~^

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

Ensia
I do usually keep up with the recommended word count. I try to do 1,700 a day. But not today. That did not happen today.

Usually though, yes. I like it. ^~^

tab congratulations! i'm sure you can catch up tomorrow ^^ it seems like a decent number to do! sadly, i started late (about 9 days into nov) so i'm.. very behind [/sweat]

salaud's Compadre

I have full capability for completing the word count per day; however I'm a chronic procrastinator.

I have days where I get 500, days I get 2-3k and days I get 0 done.

Ive been averaging at maybe 725 according to the site. OTL

I need 2,445 a day now to finish on time.

My goal now is just to catch up to my competition.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

I fell behind for a few days and wrote furiously to catch up. Now it's just clocked over to day 16 but I finally reached day 15's recommended wordcount of 25k words before the day ended. Whoooooo.

As long as you don't panic and consistently write close to double the recommended daily wordcount I think you'd be fine. Um.

I started feeling like it was hopeless when I missed three days in a row, and catching up after that seemed nearly impossible, but once I realised that it was fairly simple for me to do 3k words in a day it wasn't so bad. I pushed myself the first day back to writing and did a bit over 4k, and that was the hardest part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff