Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

this year?? 8'D
This would be the second time for me, first time I just used it to plot out a novel.

Trash

What is that and what is its purpose? :U

Wheezing Smoker

We will see how long I last this year sweatdrop

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Turtle Suicide

National November Writing Month. NaNoWriMo. c:
It's basically just writers who, at the start of November, begin writing novels until the end of that month.
The goal is to reach 50 thousand words within that time and you're considered a winner!
Then there's the following months of editing, polishing it up, maybe even publishing after a few months?
i always do it in january b/c exams through november crying

Trash

Quotes and References
Turtle Suicide

National November Writing Month. NaNoWriMo. c:
It's basically just writers who, at the start of November, begin writing novels until the end of that month.
The goal is to reach 50 thousand words within that time and you're considered a winner!
Then there's the following months of editing, polishing it up, maybe even publishing after a few months?
Holy dicks. That is a lot of writing and dedication. emotion_zombie
Challenge Accepted 3nodding
This is also going to be my second year, but this time I am in a foreign country so... it might be interesting trying. lol

Hellhound

ya probably

salaud's Compadre

Let me not crash as hard as I did last time.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
....I doubt I'm going to be doing it this year. Too much is going on!

Versatile Raider

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I am doing it this year after failing the past two years. But, I am going easy on myself and doing a fanfiction this year instead of an original work. :3

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

I want to. Badly.
But work and family won't allow it. And I'd be 4 days behind. Catching up shouldn't be a problem, I guess, but I honestly don't have enough time, rather quiet time, to actually get some writing done.
(ノò益ó)ノ彡┻━┻

Invisible Pawn

I'm doing it independently. I didn't sign up for the sight, but since the first, I've been writing roughly 500 words per day. I'm on my 4th chapter. I guesstimate that each chapter is around 1000 words. I think I stopped counting around the 2nd or 3rd chapter cause I'm writing by hand. I think today I'm going to switch to the computer as I'm about halfway through one section of my notebook and I've been working on notes for other stories in there too and don't want the stories running together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff