Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
IT'S NANOWRIMO!!!! This is the first year I've actually participated, though I've been writing for five years. I'm so fired up! What are you working on this year?

Romantic Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love you SOOOOOOO much honey!!! biggrin
I never heard of NANO until a few weeks ago and I thought it was pretty cool =]
as much as I love writing I won't participate this year purely because I know I don't work well on time lines

How are you going so far?

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I recently decided to step back from my werewolf idea and dig up one of my old ideas I'm not so afraid of throwing away. Less research that way. Less hesitation... though I've procrastinated and haven't written a word toward a novel. xp

*opens Word*

edit: three minutes over an hour later: 602 words of prologue.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I type everything that pops in my mind, that's why I am not following a plot for this event.
All my other stories had a plot laid out to it but nothing had happened - as if my mind thinks it is already finish.
So for this, I typ - just read the first line. sweatdrop

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Muzikyin
I never heard of NANO until a few weeks ago and I thought it was pretty cool =]
as much as I love writing I won't participate this year purely because I know I don't work well on time lines

How are you going so far?

Mine's going great! I'm so excited! It's a demon hunting story, one laced with love and betrayal, hope and regret, life and death, of both creatures and non.

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
assshhhDrag
what is nanowrimo? but wait i know im new here.... so sorry if i dont know wat is it so if u read this its ok if u laught...... hahahhahah

No, it's okay. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's where you aim to write 50,000 words by the end of the month, at least for adults. I don't know what it is for younger people. It may be the same.

So you are new on Gaia? Well, my friend, never hesitate to message me. I'm usually on and would be more than happy to help you get oriented, and may send you in the direction of my friend Proto Fran. She is a wealthy Gaian who prides herself in her generosity towards newbies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff