Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm so behing it's the end of the second week and I have roughly 2,000 words because of paper after paper for college crying I was hoping to keep up this year. Probably going to have to try again for camp nano

Miss Mentis 's Partner

Man-Hungry Titan

22,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Don't give up! Nothing is impossible until you tell your mind that it is.
See the list of winners that have managed to write their 50k in just the first week - crazy amounts of writing but it proves that you can do it if you want. I know college is demanding (I'm there with you on that one) but the spirit of NaNo only truly lasts for one month in an entire year (Camp NaNo feels different all round).

So you will defeat those college papers, and you will defeat NaNo... now, let me hear some motivation from you! cool
I'm sure you'll be able to handle it! School should come first for this time 'round, but I think a balance is achievable. You got this! biggrin

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I feel your pain! gonk

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Unfortunately, this is life. This will happen every single NaNo for every single person. It's just a matter of time management and self-perseverance.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm with ya, but with me it's more of an online class I'm trying to finish before Thanksgiving plus my other three classes that's eating my time. Don't give up though, try to make time each day to just write and maybe you can write during the holiday break. I'm planning on doing some major catching up then.

Anxious Astronomer

Pfft...you people obviously aren't music majors with buttloads of concerts and recitals to do this month. sweatdrop
I wanted to write my story into the 90k, but since I had school, I'm barely over 50k rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff