Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know it's nation NOVEL writing month but this year I was kind of considering doing mine in a play format. Do you think this is okay or should I stick to the traditional novel format?

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
It's fine. In the Nano forums there's an entire board for people doing stuff like that. You're just a Nano Rebel. You even get a cool title. biggrin
^what boyamiconfuzed said. Just do it!

Although, iirc, there's a month for people to write screenplays, similar to NaNo. I don't remember if it's run by the same group behind NaNo or what month it is (I wanna say April/May-ish).

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Mishiro

Although, iirc, there's a month for people to write screenplays, similar to NaNo. I don't remember if it's run by the same group behind NaNo or what month it is (I wanna say April/May-ish).

Script Frenzy. emotion_c8 Never done it but I bet there are links for it on the Nano site.
boyamiconfuzed
Mishiro

Script Frenzy. emotion_c8 Never done it but I bet there are links for it on the Nano site.

Yup. Script Frenzy is in April, is run by the Office of Lights and Letters as well, and is the most awesome thing that happens in spring. Only it's 100 pages, instead of 50,000 words.
boyamiconfuzed
It's fine. In the Nano forums there's an entire board for people doing stuff like that. You're just a Nano Rebel. You even get a cool title. biggrin

Cool, thanks biggrin

Noob

Dude, that'll be awesome.

We already have a bunch of people doing fanfiction, and one really cool bro is doing 200 pages of poetry.

You'll do fine. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces