Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Elder

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Feudal Japan will......

Question about NaNoWriMo here, I don't fully understand it. Is there a prize or something for doing it? I'm curious because I don't fully understand what it is to do or something sad
.....Never be the Same -Reference to Inuyasha a Japanese Anime-

Shy Sweetheart

Nah, I think it's just for fun.
You know, a bunch of writers get together and do a crazy challenge.
I don't think you even have to show your novel to anyone when you're done, but I'm new to it too, so I'm not sure.

Familiar Phantom

The satisfaction of a job well done... and a certificate! Don't forget the certificate!

Supportive Elder

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Chihari the Kiwi
Nah, I think it's just for fun.
You know, a bunch of writers get together and do a crazy challenge.
I don't think you even have to show your novel to anyone when you're done, but I'm new to it too, so I'm not sure.

Feudal Japan will......

Okay

Supportive Elder

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
--Spelling-Sanity--
The satisfaction of a job well done... and a certificate! Don't forget the certificate!

Feudal Japan will......

Oh okay ^^ I do writing to music so I wasn't sure how this worked. I have always had a dream of being a novelist but well it hasn't worked out yet -sigh- Once one told me they were interested and when they sent me a copy of their contract online I showed it to one who knows that stuff he said it was a bad deal and a scam so I didn't do it and so far no other chances -hangs head scratching back of head-

Familiar Phantom

Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--

Feudal Japan will......

Oh okay ^^ I do writing to music so I wasn't sure how this worked. I have always had a dream of being a novelist but well it hasn't worked out yet -sigh- Once one told me they were interested and when they sent me a copy of their contract online I showed it to one who knows that stuff he said it was a bad deal and a scam so I didn't do it and so far no other chances -hangs head scratching back of head-

lolz, there are always special offers to winners at the end of the month. I haven't checked out what they are this year, but if you're interested in getting published you should definitely take a look.

Supportive Elder

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--

Feudal Japan will......

lolz, there are always special offers to winners at the end of the month. I haven't checked out what they are this year, but if you're interested in getting published you should definitely take a look.

Feudal Japan will......

I wouldn't want to risk getting any viruses or scammed. There's way too many scams out there these days that take people's ids and money and stuff >< Wish people would be honest more instead of lying makes me scared of stuff. Is this thing fully honest?

Familiar Phantom

Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--

Feudal Japan will......

I've been doing it for a few years now and I haven't heard of anyone ever having a problem with being scammed. It's a nonprofit program run by member donations. No one actually ever sees your novel either, the word count validator automatically scrambles the words in your story and it doesn't save any information.

Feudal Japan will......

I wouldn't want to risk getting any viruses or scammed. There's way too many scams out there these days that take people's ids and money and stuff >< Wish people would be honest more instead of lying makes me scared of stuff. Is this thing fully honest?

Supportive Elder

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--

Feudal Japan will......

I've been doing it for a few years now and I haven't heard of anyone ever having a problem with being scammed. It's a nonprofit program run by member donations. No one actually ever sees your novel either, the word count validator automatically scrambles the words in your story and it doesn't save any information.

Feudal Japan will......

Feudal Japan will......

Oh I see -nods-

Familiar Phantom

Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--

Feudal Japan will......

Feudal Japan will......

Feudal Japan will......

Oh I see -nods-

I hope that helps you smile . If you have anyother questions I'll do my best to answer

Supportive Elder

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--
Alurin The Forsaken One
--Spelling-Sanity--

Feudal Japan will......

Feudal Japan will......

Oh I see -nods-

I hope that helps you smile . If you have anyother questions I'll do my best to answer

Feudal Japan will......

Thanks it does help -hugs tightly-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out