Welcome to Gaia! ::

NikitaAdriana1
Aloysha Vashchenko
This is my 2nd year doing it (I didnt win last year sadly) and well, writing about 1667 words a day is a lot XD Im about 4500 words in and I need to reach my mark tonight of 5000 XD;;;

But usually depends on how you break up your story smile

YOU CAN DO IIIIT! DONT GIVE UP! I believe in yooou! ^0^ <3

NaNoWriMo writers, UNITE! heart

Haha, Thanks!!! Yeah I still need to do my outline!! Ughh I'm gonna do some serious writing this weekend cause most of next week I'm gonna be preparing for our schools fall play. I'm the sound tech for it and it's gonna be hectic, seeing as how we're only bringing in the sound a couple days before the first show. sweatdrop

Oh my D: Well I hope that everything works out for your school play!
Also, its ok if you dont win. smile Theres always next year XD When my best friend first did it, it was her senior year of high school and she was in AP classes left and right. She had like no social life XD
Aloysha Vashchenko
NikitaAdriana1
Aloysha Vashchenko
This is my 2nd year doing it (I didnt win last year sadly) and well, writing about 1667 words a day is a lot XD Im about 4500 words in and I need to reach my mark tonight of 5000 XD;;;

Haha, Thanks!!! Yeah I still need to do my outline!! Ughh I'm gonna do some serious writing this weekend cause most of next week I'm gonna be preparing for our schools fall play. I'm the sound tech for it and it's gonna be hectic, seeing as how we're only bringing in the sound a couple days before the first show. sweatdrop

Also, its ok if you dont win. smile Theres always next year XD When my best friend first did it, it was her senior year of high school and she was in AP classes left and right. She had like no social life XD

Haha, wow. Yeah even though I'll barely have any time, I am pretty excited about this!!
NikitaAdriana1
Aloysha Vashchenko
NikitaAdriana1
Aloysha Vashchenko

Haha, wow. Yeah even though I'll barely have any time, I am pretty excited about this!!

Yeah XD So far Im about 4700 words in ^_^
Aloysha Vashchenko
NikitaAdriana1
Aloysha Vashchenko
NikitaAdriana1
Aloysha Vashchenko

Yeah XD So far Im about 4700 words in ^_^

That's awesome!!

Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
            User Image

When love isn't true,
          it will die off and never return

NaNo is pretty fun so far.
        I've started this year, and even though the past few days have been... stressing when it comes to writing, I've been able to manage the 3.5K words I have xD

it will die and wither like rotten rosepetals,
                                  and flutter away like butterflies in the wind.
                                  3,612 /// 50,000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces