11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yishami
Abominable Snowflake
Yishami
Abominable Snowflake
that's interesting, so no one reads your novel on the site?

i was wondering if i could participate without joining the site. =)

and btw, I've seen you post in other threads and every time I thought your avatar was beautiful!

It's very much possible to participate without joining the site! Though I do reccomend it, it's fun to procrastinate in the forums, find buddies and compare wordcounts with them, go to write-ins, and be able to see the graph of your wordcount grow every day! 3nodding

You are right! I decided to join and the forums are fun and interesting. To be honest, I'm not very interested in word-count yet because I'm writing a lot of it on paper first. THOUGH... that graph does sound pretty cool! heart I'm not sure what write-ins are... but I suppose I'll find out soon enough? emotion_yatta

There are also loads of helpful and friendly people who are willing to help you with every imaginable problem you come across 3nodding

Write-ins are local get-togethers with other NaNoWriMo-ers. It's to write together, motivate, rant about your novel, and just have fun in general. If you look up your own region, you can see it has its own forum. You can usually find a thread for a write-in close to where you live.

And wow, my respects for writing by hand! I love handwriting for smaller projects, but I'd probably cramp up my fingers before the end of this month if I tried sweatdrop

My NaNo username is Eviemeli, feel free to look me up User Image

Those write-ins sound fun. I hardly know anyone in my area. It sounds like a great way to meet people. heart
I'll look you up on NaNo def. It'll be simple to recognize who I am because my name there is the same as here. x)
seeyas meli

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yishami

im having trouble finding you darn rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff