Welcome to Gaia! ::

If someone gives me a good prompt that I like, I'll start NaNoWriMo right now.

7,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Lone Survivor of 10 people that died in a fire surprised
Hanako Doskoi

Kind of boring, we can do better.

Thank you though.

7,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
D1g1t4l_Ash
Hanako Doskoi

Thank you though.

xp Whelp, I tried. I'm out of all good ideas for this year. Try adding an Eldrich Abomination into that, might spice things up lol
Hanako Doskoi
D1g1t4l_Ash
Hanako Doskoi

Thank you though.

xp Whelp, I tried. I'm out of all good ideas for this year. Try adding an Eldrich Abomination into that, might spice things up lol

You know, the more I think about it, that's actually not a bad prompt, it's just bad for my writing style. I guess I should mention, I'm bad with dialogue, but I'm okay with narration. You could actually get a lot of emotional content out of a short and simple prompt like that, if you do it right, but I doubt I could build strong enough characters to make it worth it.

Demonic Shade

The Mc or one of the characters has to punch the sun in the face. Does it have a face? Does it explode? How many people die?

There you go. That is the prompt I have to use for a challenge.

7,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
D1g1t4l_Ash
Hanako Doskoi
D1g1t4l_Ash
Hanako Doskoi

Thank you though.

You know, the more I think about it, that's actually not a bad prompt, it's just bad for my writing style. I guess I should mention, I'm bad with dialogue, but I'm okay with narration. You could actually get a lot of emotional content out of a short and simple prompt like that, if you do it right, but I doubt I could build strong enough characters to make it worth it.

Not 100% that I know what you mean by that? Your writing style, I mean. Like Narration as far as your protagonist is narrating in 1st person or more the 3rd person view type of narration where you do description really well, things like that but not really able to make the characters talk much? I'm interested in hearing more ^.^

annakratos's Princess

13,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
Ghost of a murder victim shot from behind has to solve his/her own murder.

Or

Prisoner of war (real or imagined nationality/war) escapes and has to make it back from behind enemy lines.
Kithkannin
The Mc or one of the characters has to punch the sun in the face. Does it have a face? Does it explode? How many people die?

There you go. That is the prompt I have to use for a challenge.

You know, I don't think I can write 50,000 words off of this, but it should make a pretty hilarious short. I might try that.

Hanako Doskoi
Not 100% that I know what you mean by that? Your writing style, I mean. Like Narration as far as your protagonist is narrating in 1st person or more the 3rd person view type of narration where you do description really well, things like that but not really able to make the characters talk much? I'm interested in hearing more ^.^

Well, I'm not good at getting people to interact very much. I've written a few short stories, but they are almost all exclusively fairytales, where any dialogue is kept short, sweet, and it rhymes. I generally write both first and third person though. I think the novel I tried writing for NanNoWriMo last year first person actually, but I gave up after like 20,000 words. It was weak because it lacked characters, it was almost straight narration. Any dialogue was in flashbacks.

Lierik
Ghost of a murder victim shot from behind has to solve his/her own murder.

Or

Prisoner of war (real or imagined nationality/war) escapes and has to make it back from behind enemy lines.

Hmm, getting better, but still not quite what I'm looking for.
D1g1t4l_Ash

Question... Do you have a preference for genre you are writing?

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The ever-classic zombie apocalypse.

With tutus.

or, for Thanksgiving, zombie turkeys.
Sionainn Penrose
D1g1t4l_Ash

Question... Do you have a preference for genre you are writing?

Well, I like fairytales and sci-fi and junk.
Magical Girl who is a lesbian trying to hit on a lady but then monsters keep trying to kill stuff and all she wants to do is get laid.

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

ReRe_is_sweet
Magical Girl who is a lesbian trying to hit on a lady but then monsters keep trying to kill stuff and all she wants to do is get laid.

tab best prompt i've seen all week.
professor bad touch
ReRe_is_sweet

tab best prompt i've seen all week.
ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas