Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fairy

Post about your progress! Post that word count! It is fun to brag about it!

Beloved Fairy

Story idea officially written down. Outline halfway through.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I already have an entire notebook of short story/ novel plot outlines. Writing time? None. Due to the ******** I'm forced to call a family and a stupid c**t who can't shut her big, fat mouth for two minutes, none. stare

Man-Hungry Pumpkin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ѵ ɪ ɵ ʟ ɵ и ɔ ε ʟ ʟ ɒ
all at once we were madlyclumsilyshamelesslyagonizingly in love with each other

>w<;;

fully-formed concepts, two-thousand-ninety-six words down~

( and miles to go before i sleep... ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

prince valix
    I was gonna participate this year, but due to less free times and certain life issues, i will have to wait until next year >w<

Witty Phantom

6,400 Points
    • Grunny Rainbow 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    The aim is 1,666 words every day! Okay! Time to see if I've written that much yet!
    I have a fully formed concept. Still ironing out some kinks, adding in plot bunnies, and getting my characters figured out.

The thing I'm having the hardest time with is, oddly, the main characters back story. Or rather, how to go about writing it. I'm hoping to figure it out, though.

At the moment, I have 2110 words. Hoping to break the 5000 word limit tonight!!

Millionaire

9,125 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Partygoer 500
              User Image

When love isn't true,
            it will die off and never return

I've finished my plot points and am starting on my first chapter interlude. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it will die and wither like rotten rosepetals,
                                  and flutter away like butterflies in the wind.

Tiny Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Cool Cat 500
    2,872 words
    and I'm stuck.
    gonk

Man-Hungry Gekko

Current word count:
    6,811. :]

Xanny Kuro's King

Shameless Lover

17,150 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Love Machine 150
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    I am proud to say my current word count is:
    1,730/50,000

I wrote 1,730/1667 on the first day.

Yes, I went over a bit. But that just puts me ahead of schedule!

Vicious Hunter

6,800 Points
    • Battle: Knight 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    2162. Only just started, and on a genre (Mystery) I'm not familiar with writing in. It's gonna be hard, I've so little time this year between everything that's going on!

New plan : If you're busy every waking hour of the day, boot all your writing to night time. Sleep is for the weak, as is homework! (I'm sooo failing this semester...gah.)

Oh, and! And and and. I have NO plot whatsoever! I under-developed characters to my usual standards of making deeper characters than the plot itself (good characters will write the plot themselves, will they not?) and the like from 10 PM to 12 AM when I finally decided that I WOULD do NaNo this year, and from 12 on I wrote up my Prologue and started Chapter 1.

It's gonna be a long month. Good luck, everyone!

Millionaire

9,125 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Partygoer 500
              User Image

When love isn't true,
            it will die off and never return

Just finished my interlude. Word count, sadly 140. But, it's just a one paragraph interlude... so... : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it will die and wither like rotten rosepetals,
                                  and flutter away like butterflies in the wind.
    Ideas mostly formed. Word count: a few hundred words. I just sat down to write like, not even an hour ago.

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
    • 50 Wins 150
    • 20 Wins 100
    • PvP 200
    1,794 words so far and still typing smile

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers