Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I took out the little piece of paper that I got, I flip it over and "Sorry" is what I read. "What the ********! you could not even put a name on it!" I mumble.

Scurvy Gatekeeper

11,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
iseekagreatperhaps
We stood staring out at the miles of farm land in silence. It was so real, none of the plastic made dreams, just pure beauty. It was our world and it was time for me to really start living it.

This, this, this! It gets to me, it makes me smile, it gives me that kind of warm feeling in my chest that makes me know it's something good. Sounds like you're heading in a great direction.
lilypadlavendar
iseekagreatperhaps
We stood staring out at the miles of farm land in silence. It was so real, none of the plastic made dreams, just pure beauty. It was our world and it was time for me to really start living it.

This, this, this! It gets to me, it makes me smile, it gives me that kind of warm feeling in my chest that makes me know it's something good. Sounds like you're heading in a great direction.

Thank you... yeah I don't have a fantasy theme to it or anything. I just kind of wanted to go in the 'real life' direction.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
"Except, my year didn't go quite as planned... and by "quite as planned", I mean that every possible thing that could've wrong went wrong."

Scurvy Gatekeeper

11,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
iseekagreatperhaps
lilypadlavendar
iseekagreatperhaps

Thank you... yeah I don't have a fantasy theme to it or anything. I just kind of wanted to go in the 'real life' direction.

Well I'm excited about that. I do like fantasy and anything unreal, but it's nice when there's a real life-type novel that can make what we think of as average really become something we didn't see before in it, and make us appreciate it when we might not have before. So good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff