Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Roisterer

I've got a bit of difficulty in coming up with the subplot for my novel. The theme is Justice, preferably something to do with war crimes. If anyone is familiar with Lois McMaster Bujold's Chalion series, it's a fanfiction on that - gods, curses, horses, sabres and Roknari enemies with unusual ideas about marriage, succession, and a knee-jerk reaction against anything out of the natural order, including and especially homosexuals, demons, and bastards. Anyone got any ideas?
I think the best way to look at this is to ask yourself: How would this be a challenge to your character? Would s/he feel misanthropic about all the unusual things, or are they a character who goes along with the rules? Would something, someone, or an event cause them to change their mind about some of the issues?

Eloquent Genius

Have a beginning, have an end, then just have fun writing the in between bits! Find your favourite story and plot the action/plot point structure against yours, find things you like and things you don't, do a bit of research, find elements you wanna work in, make a beat sheet or outline, change it if you want, nothing's set in stone, and just have fun. Don't make it like work, otherwise it'd way less likely to come out the way you want it. If you're unsure about something, leave it until review.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
any sidetracking the character may have to go through,

Inquisitive Seeker

13,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Megathread 100
I have no idea about your plot (sorry), but I love your sig quote (the Kratos one). It makes me smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff