• Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
John Green isn't! crying

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
My friend is taking part in the NaNo, I think she writes amazing.
I do write, but not for the NaNo.
:/

I think I'm not skilled enough and my english is not.. 'perfect', sooooo... That's why :3

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
or you could upload a short story here? 3nodding

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
CielDracoline Phantomhive

I think I'm not skilled enough and my english is not.. 'perfect', sooooo... That's why :3

The goal of NanNo.. is just to write and finish a first draft; the editing, etc comes later. Most first drafts are not perfect, and if English isn't your first language, you can always write in your first language. Or try it in English- once your'e finished, you can always go back over and fix it.

The whole point of Nano is just to write something- some people write fanfiction. It doesn't have to be high-quality or publishable, there's no required skill level- just the desire to write.

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Madam Chai
CielDracoline Phantomhive

The goal of NanNo.. is just to write and finish a first draft; the editing, etc comes later. Most first drafts are not perfect, and if English isn't your first language, you can always write in your first language. Or try it in English- once your'e finished, you can always go back over and fix it.

The whole point of Nano is just to write something- some people write fanfiction. It doesn't have to be high-quality or publishable, there's no required skill level- just the desire to write.

Oh i see... Well doesn't matter.
I never finish a story anyway and when I get bored I just leave it to rot C:
Too bad John's not doing it this year, but he did it last year and said that he is not the biggest fan of it because he likes to take his time and create a well prepared story.

I think it sounds kinda fun, and I would do it but I know I won't be able to finish because I have to much to do. Maybe I will just try to spend more time on the novel i am currently working on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff