Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAGEFACE

I AGREE 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 14 ]
D: I'M SORRY 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2

xRiniel

You have a whole lot if you have a character! Just put it in a situation and start writing... you might be surprised how fast he/she feeds your bunnies.

If not... throw in another character. Or kill the first one off. Drop a car on them. Make them go to the dentist. And the dentist is an evil mastermind who puts mindcontrolling fillings in people's teeth. Just run with whatever comes up in your mind!
I know the feeling >< Just got some stuff finally.
Yishami
xRiniel

You have a whole lot if you have a character! Just put it in a situation and start writing... you might be surprised how fast he/she feeds your bunnies.

If not... throw in another character. Or kill the first one off. Drop a car on them. Make them go to the dentist. And the dentist is an evil mastermind who puts mindcontrolling fillings in people's teeth. Just run with whatever comes up in your mind!

Amusement factor of your comment is high biggrin

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I had to search my tall stack of papers filled with some scribbles, old plots saved up in my .doc folders, printed past stories, unfinished summaries, and even my book collection just to get some inspiration or just plain something to start with.

I tell you, they were futile...

...but only at the beginning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas