Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Kitten

The Simple C
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi
Usually, when I write, I like to eat food with /flavor/...and usually salty flavor or barbecue flavor. Like, chips for example. I love BBQ chips. And if I ever can, I like to get some hot wings and eat those, too.

Right now I've just been eating candy non-stop. Mostly fruity candy because chocolate fills me up and makes me sick. ;A; It actually makes it harder for me to focus . . . Ramen normally helps me, because ramen is one my character's favorite foods. . . but I don't think we have any ;A;

What flavor of ramen do you like? My brother actually gave me a ramen recipe book for Christmas last year and it's since been lost. ;-;

HOT WINGS ARE LOVE. emotion_bigheart

In all seriousness, I like any ramen that doesn't have fish in it. My absolute favorite, however, is creamy chicken, but they don't sell those much anymore, sadly. ;A;

I've never had creamy chicken. I have had regular chicken, though, and it's my favorite.

Creamy chicken is just twice the amount of flavoring =u= It's like an orgasm in thou's mouth on a cold, rainy day.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi
Usually, when I write, I like to eat food with /flavor/...and usually salty flavor or barbecue flavor. Like, chips for example. I love BBQ chips. And if I ever can, I like to get some hot wings and eat those, too.

Right now I've just been eating candy non-stop. Mostly fruity candy because chocolate fills me up and makes me sick. ;A; It actually makes it harder for me to focus . . . Ramen normally helps me, because ramen is one my character's favorite foods. . . but I don't think we have any ;A;

What flavor of ramen do you like? My brother actually gave me a ramen recipe book for Christmas last year and it's since been lost. ;-;

In all seriousness, I like any ramen that doesn't have fish in it. My absolute favorite, however, is creamy chicken, but they don't sell those much anymore, sadly. ;A;

I've never had creamy chicken. I have had regular chicken, though, and it's my favorite.

Creamy chicken is just twice the amount of flavoring =u= It's like an orgasm in thou's mouth on a cold, rainy day.

OOOOOH MY. emotion_bigheart

What kind of wings do you like to eat?

Blessed Kitten

The Simple C
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi

Just regular chicken wings. <3 Any style, as long as it isn't /too/ sweet.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi
The Simple C
xSatashi

Just regular chicken wings. <3 Any style, as long as it isn't /too/ sweet.

Very nice. =]

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Copious amounts of black coffee is a must.

Blessed Kitten

Panagrammic

Oooh, definitely. Although, I like mine sugared up. An alternative might be vanilla chai tea. It's usually caffeinated, so you don't have to watch out for a label that says so.
My I affiliate with you? My thread is BUCK-STARS (A very bad pun word play on Starbucks, yes, I know, but I'm saving my creativity for the novel)

This thread makes me hungry, by the way.

Best P.butter cookies I've made are thus....

Oven @ 400F

1C. P.butter (Nuke it a few seconds at a time to make it runny so you can easily mix it, BUT DON'T BURN IT, IT SMELLS LIKE a** WHEN YOU DO)
1C. Sugar
1 Egg
*You can add any chocolate chip like thing you'd like, or nuts, so long as you don't add to much, and keep in mind you'll have to hash the dough before you bake it.

Mix those three things in a bowl till all mixed up good. Then spoon dough on to a baking sheet, 2 inches apart each cookie, and press with a fork in a hash pattern to lightly flatten. (This is a hash, #)

Bake for 8 or so minutes. They will burn quick, so keep a steady eye on them.

Let them cool till they set (This can take a while) or they'll squish when you try to take them off the cookie sheet.

Guard them, guard them viciously, or my mother will hunt you down and sit on you till you share them. They are that yummy! heart xd heart

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
TT Snim
My I affiliate with you? My thread is BUCK-STARS (A very bad pun word play on Starbucks, yes, I know, but I'm saving my creativity for the novel)

This thread makes me hungry, by the way.

Best P.butter cookies I've made are thus....

Oven @ 400F

1C. P.butter (Nuke it a few seconds at a time to make it runny so you can easily mix it, BUT DON'T BURN IT, IT SMELLS LIKE a** WHEN YOU DO)
1C. Sugar
1 Egg
*You can add any chocolate chip like thing you'd like, or nuts, so long as you don't add to much, and keep in mind you'll have to hash the dough before you bake it.

Mix those three things in a bowl till all mixed up good. Then spoon dough on to a baking sheet, 2 inches apart each cookie, and press with a fork in a hash pattern to lightly flatten. (This is a hash, #)

Bake for 8 or so minutes. They will burn quick, so keep a steady eye on them.

Let them cool till they set (This can take a while) or they'll squish when you try to take them off the cookie sheet.

Guard them, guard them viciously, or my mother will hunt you down and sit on you till you share them. They are that yummy! heart xd heart

Those cookies sound delicious, and all are welcome here. emotion_bigheart

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
hmm..
-I want to start it so bad, but my obligations hinder my progress.
-This was one of the rare times I did something with friends. We trick or treated for the last year. I'm normally kinda alones..
-I'm actually not sure about recipes. I like making brownie mix...
-As for snacks, I LOVE tortilla chips. Every time I visit my neighbors house, I find the nearest bag of theirs.

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Panagrammic

Not an ounce of sugar! 3nodding

Fresh raw veggies are great to chop up and snack on whee

Junior Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I settle down with a mug of hot tea. If I snack, it will be on whatever I stole from the kitchen.

Moonlight Nerd

13,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Full closet 200
I've found that yellow bell pepper makes for a good snack. You can eat it raw and it still tastes good (and won't make you sick). I just cut it up into small chunks and set it on a plate by my computer. I eat it while I'm writing, gaming, surfing the net... *shrug* It's nice to have something sweet that's not going to end up on the waistline from time to time. xd

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Best snacks ever (according to me anyway) include apple slices, yogurt covered raisins, and cracker stackers.
Also sweet tea. Lots and lots and lots of sweet tea.
I am such a southerner in that respect.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
atsuko-moose
Panagrammic

Not an ounce of sugar! 3nodding

Fresh raw veggies are great to chop up and snack on whee

Coffee repulses me now. I used to drink it like a boss when I was six or seven but now it's nasty to me. >_<

I loves me some raw veggies. And fruits! whee

JustDance04

What kind of tea do you drink, and do you add milk or anything to it?

Spirit Deora

That actually sounds kind of good. I don't have any peppers, though. sweatdrop

I need to decide what snacks to invest in before tomorrow. Wal*Mart has so many things... emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff