Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
This is my second year trying to write a book. This time I'm going to make a love story. It's going to be a difficult because I hardly have anytime to write. But this year I am for sure I'm going to finish! I don't want to tell anything about my story/plot/characters nothing. I have my characters already, I have a setting it's going to be in Alaska.

I know I'm not going to say anything but I want to know some other character names I can use if your willing to help me out. (if not I can do it on my own) I just want to hear what others have to say.

I'm not a great writer but all I can do is try. 4laugh

Have nothing nice to say? Don't say anything at all.......I have feelings too.

~ heart Xxii_Coookies_iixX heart ~

Versatile Sweetheart

12,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
If you need help with character names, you could always try googling baby names, or Alaskan names, or think about the cultural backgrounds of the characters, or perhaps they're named after family members who have passed on- maybe their mother's grandmother or a beloved great aunt or uncle, or they could be named after a character from their mother or father's favorite (obsessively so) movie or books, etc.

(a good example: one of my aunts had a baby recently, and she named her Bella. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 )

Blessed Kitten

Vyce Kuro
If you need help with character names, you could always try googling baby names, or Alaskan names, or think about the cultural backgrounds of the characters, or perhaps they're named after family members who have passed on- maybe their mother's grandmother or a beloved great aunt or uncle, or they could be named after a character from their mother or father's favorite (obsessively so) movie or books, etc.

(a good example: one of my aunts had a baby recently, and she named her Bella. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 )

My neighbor named her daughter Renesme.
I feel your facepalms.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Vyce Kuro

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. (I'm an Alaskan soooooo...)
Also I did look up baby names, and I have some pretty good names that I want to name my kids some day. 4laugh rolleyes

Questionable Gekko

12,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XxiiCoookiesiixX
This is my second year trying to write a book. This time I'm going to make a love story. It's going to be a difficult because I hardly have anytime to write. But this year I am for sure I'm going to finish! I don't want to tell anything about my story/plot/characters nothing. I have my characters already, I have a setting it's going to be in Alaska.

I know I'm not going to say anything but I want to know some other character names I can use if your willing to help me out. (if not I can do it on my own) I just want to hear what others have to say.

I'm not a great writer but all I can do is try. 4laugh

Have nothing nice to say? Don't say anything at all.......I have feelings too.

~ heart Xxii_Coookies_iixX heart ~

This is my go to site for names (I appreciate that it gives me full names as any name I come up with sounds funny):
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=quickname

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces